Search Unity

Resource sharing like Candy Crush giving error

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Dinesh-Kannan-S, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Dinesh-Kannan-S

Dinesh-Kannan-S

Hey guys!! I'm developing a game for Facebook which is having resource sharing option like Candy Crush (Life). I integrated Facebook Unity SDK and things are working perfect.

For resource sharing I created objects in OpenGraph and using their Id's. When I'm making call to FB.AppRequest i'm getting "Sorry, this feature isn't available right now. An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later." It's happening only for the common users and not for the admin & Testers.

And I couldn't figure a solution for this problem. I googled it and searched in Unity forum also. No where I can find the solution. Please guide me in right direction to resolve this issue. Thanks :)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. Dinesh-Kannan-S

Dinesh-Kannan-S

3. Dinesh-Kannan-S

Dinesh-Kannan-S

Hey guys!! I got it working.. The problem is from my end.. Before I used the Facebook open graph object ID from Get Code API in Objects section. It worked only for administrator accounts. But for other realtime users we need to use the object ID from Object Browsers object ID. It resolved the problem. :)

LeftyRighty likes this.
  4. Dinesh-Singh

Dinesh-Singh

@Dinesh Kannan S
    Hey , I'm working on same thing.
    I'm using Apprequest function to send request,but the problem is that request is not received to the other side.
    (no notification on friend's profile to whom i had sent request).
    Can you help me ?

I'm Working on Android

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  5. Dinesh-Kannan-S

Dinesh-Kannan-S

Hey Dinesh!! Sorry it's been a while since I'm back to forums. You managed to get it working ?

If not there are many random reasons may cause this problem. Delete the application from your friends Facebook and try again.And one more thing is these mobile requests will show up on mobile Facebook app only. Not on desktop browsers!!

Hope this might help you..