Search Unity

Relief Terrain Pack (RTP) v3 on AssetStore

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by tomaszek, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Seneral

Seneral

Had this exact behaviour before, too. As far as I know, there's no specific setting causing this. As I wrote in this post, it happened to work after switching back and forth, reassigning perlin map, and so on... You probably just have to force RTP to recalculate the combined texture again:/ I don't know what Tom changed but perlin normal is behaving different from last time I checked it out - sliders suddenly do not do anything anymore (like the tiling) and it's generally way less intense:(

2. lmtm

lmtm

Hi Seneral,
    thank you for your answer. Do you know some exact procedure how to do it?

Tom,

what is your opinion ?

Thank you. Milos.

3. skullofaplesiosaurus

skullofaplesiosaurus

I need some help please. I recently found the "distort perlin levels" in RTP3.2 which was exactly the fix I needed. Then I updated to RTP3.3 and those levels are not there anymore. I have a pic for reference from 3.2 version.
    http://i.imgur.com/PT8DlkB.jpg
    I am still having the same problems in this pic though, from 3.3 version
    http://vikingzeppelin.imgur.com/all/
    Why is there still a distortion to my colormap if the settings have been removed in 3.3?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  4. Lee7

Lee7

So, following the directions exactly from
    terrain has a white haze all over it. Tried playing with the gloss settings but thats not causing it, this is with latest RTP version.

Really tired of derping around with this product.

yes, I did save a preset and deleted my previous RTP folder.

EDIT Just great, checked my previous scene to make sure nothing was F***ed up, sure enough it is!

Before:

After:

5. skullofaplesiosaurus

skullofaplesiosaurus

I'm tired of it too. I love the quality I can get with this product, but there aren't many tutorials for beginners. There should definitely be more video tutorials. Alot of game devs learn from videos better. I think at least one person should help others, who are new to the program, understand a more straight forward approach than the videos they currently have. I would like to hear from Tomas too, but I know he's helping others in the forum. Maybe he's the only one working on it. I have been experiencing problems in the new update that I just fixed in the previous version. There has to be something I'm missing.

6. Lee7

Lee7

Ive been F***ing around with this product for hours now, it simply will not work.

I cannot even get the perlin normal to have an effect on the terrain.

Create unity default terrain, add 4 textures, add RTP to terrain, goto rtp settings on terrain and goto perlin normal, it shows, goto comined textures special, it shows, goto settings main and refresh all, doesnt work.

It is unbelievable how bad the documentation and tutorial videos are. I am simply astonished I got it to work originally.

Not a single setting has an effect on the terrain, its like its not working at all.

7. lmtm

lmtm

Gentlemen,
    please accept that this forum is about help, not about anger.
    Rage will not help anybody.

Have a nice day - Milos.

8. llJIMBOBll

llJIMBOBll

Try the demo scene, see how it works. This guy has made the best shader's out, and I don't think i seen another dev work as hard as he does on his products.
    Wat I do,
    Apply Heightmap, add splats, click refresh on the splats in rtp window normal and heightmap to get combined maps, then click combined textures and save the 3 splat textures it creates, then on settings i set the top slider to 0 and 50, then uv blend i set to 1.5, colour map / normal either drag ur own splat in or rtp can create then save, on perlin just move the slider where ever a bit it will create a perlin map, click back on control maps tab and select perlin, save the new texture. goto options, click refresh and adjust your textures how u like.

This is me just thinking from my head, some names I might of not got right. Most of the options you might not even use.

9. tomaszek

tomaszek

I'm just inspecting your issues. Will get back here ASAP.

EDIT: I can't see 2nd link (not available to public).
    EDIT2: Try to visit LOD manager and go back to terrain. The controller depends on some settings that might get stucked. It works for me here but for some reason it might be hidden for you. In ssuch case open ReliefTerrainEditor.cs find Ctrl+F "Distort by perlin". The control is hold in if() clause . You could simply comment it out:

Code (csharp):
    1. if (RTP_USE_PERLIN_ADD || RTP_USE_PERLIN_FIRST)
    to

Code (csharp):
    1. // if (RTP_USE_PERLIN_ADD || RTP_USE_PERLIN_FIRST)
    until I will find why it might got stucked.

Kindest Regards, Tom

10. tomaszek

tomaszek

Your problem is indeed bug related. Above fix is the solution. Those flags in if() statement are not longer used (they was realted to massive terrain mode I've decided to remove). Besiades of separate cases people didn't used it at all.

Tom

11. tomaszek

tomaszek

Checked again perlin normal. On fresh project and RTP3.3 installed. Have scene and put terrain with 4 layers. Then script. LOD manager added. Visited perlin tab. Combined texture is working. The same for 8 layers terrain case. For 12 layers. I don't want to disappoint you, but as I restored optimization split to near distance (first/add shader) and far distance (basemap shader named FarOnly) 12 layers mode became problematic. It simply might not work or cayuse wrong crosspass blending. Is it possible on your project to rearrange things into 8 layers max ? You can split environment into smaller pieces, placing chunks into separate gameobjects (goruping). That would allow you to have independent texture set on each terrain.

As I answered @Seneral - vosot combined textures tab/special combined - there should be texture present. If not something went wrong. Is your package installed in default location (Assets/ReliefPack folder) ? Workaround might be simply drag&drop already combined texture there - the same as is used on my example scene. Perlin should work then.

I'm on U5.3.1p4 (original U5.3.1f1 release is quite buggy).

ATB, Tom

12. tomaszek

tomaszek

Was trying hard hard to break it. Installed RTP3.3 (U5.3.1p4) and everything seems to stay intact for perlin normal. The shader is supposed to use the texture that's presented in Combined textures/special combined tab. To be perfectly sure you can find this line in FirstPass/AddPass/FarOnly shaders:

Code (csharp):
    1. [HideInInspector] _BumpMapGlobal ("Perlin normal combined w. water & reflection map (RG+B+A)", 2D) = "black" {}
    and remove [HideInInspector] keyword. Then you can inspect material assigned to terrain (Unity terrain settings - gearbox icon tab). Texture property named _BumpMapGlobal should show the combined texture used.
    My only concern here is that I added all properties to addpass shader (3.2 it was only in firstpass and faronly). This helped with refreshing issue (Alt+TAB to editor or Ctrl+S) were broking the scene temporarily until we reselect terrain. Now it works, I'm wondering if this has any influence here (for example some properties from AddPass could cover/hide main peroperties) ? Terrain engine is still big black box and I can't tell how the render process of terrain object is realised actually.

ATB, Tom

13. DxDen1004

DxDen1004

Hi,

RTP is a nice asset, but since I updated to Unity 5.3 I can't modify the terrain at all. I mean, following the tutorial on your YouTube channel, when I press "Recompile shaders etc.." nothing happens, and also tools like Perlin Normal are not working, it's like there is no correlation between the script and the terrain.

Thanks in advance for your help, Den.

14. Lee7

Lee7

I have the same issue on 5.2.3f1 with both RTP 3.2 and 3.3

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  15. tomaszek

tomaszek

If RTP doesn't react to anything it means - there is probably no RTP shader used at all then.
    Try following steps. On newest patch U5.3.1.p4 (it's not necessary, because I submited RTP3.3 from U.5.3.1f1, but still - patchs releases solve many Unity issues) instal RTP3.3 and check example scene. Then do the following -

Make scene with empty terrain that has 4 layers (or simply drag and drop 8 layer terrain from my example scene). Attach RTP script. LOD manager will be added. Select LOD manager, back RTP - it is supposed to work out of the box. Anyway it does on my side.

Have you removed old RTP installation ? First remove LOD manager and RTP script from your terrain. Then on your terrain select standard shader (Unity terrain settings tab). Then remove ReliefPack. Install RTP3.3, add RTP script, add missing textures and tweak parameters.

It is software. So - things that work on my side doesn't necesarilly work on your and I believe you, but I can't reproduce the issue. Tell me exactly which Unity version do you use (RTP3.3 is NOT for U5.2). What's your exact setup (LOD manager parameters). Terrain layout (how many laerys), RTP script parameters, lighting path. Target platform.

You can contact me via private message with your RTP order number ( ORxxxxxxxxx from Unity invoice) and purchase date. Then we can quickly establish skype screenshare and discuss it. I'm here to help.

ATB, Tom

EDIT: I saw Unity released U5.3.2 yesterday - maybe it's even more stable than U5.3.1p4 release.

16. malkere

malkere

Hey Tom,
    thanks for helping everyone so much! I try to keep my questions to a minimum XD
    I can't figure this one out though.
    I'm pulling the splat map off a TC generated Terrain in runtime and applying it to a newly created mesh of the same dimensions. I wait a frame for ReliefTerrain to soak up the settings on the master mesh attached to the same parent, which it does. Then I apply the controlMap and RefreshAll(). I can see the controlMap on each mesh, it's a 5x5 system, but they don't seem to be working. Looking closely at them it looks like the control map is tiling like 5 times for every face, you can see little bits of sand, easy to see if I mess with a layers brightness. I've tried RecalcControlMapsForMesh (which gave an out of index error) and RefreshControlMaps, but they don't seem to be related.

I'm not sure why it would tile it like that?
    The same script works in a different scene of mine.
    The difference with this scene is that I am manipulating the mesh. Not the amount of vertices or faces or anything, only the shape.

Thanks for any ideas!

addition:
    I'm noticing now that the Terrain2Geometry shader is Y planar based isn't it.. That's not going to work for my curved meshes. The steep parts are being scaled sharply even though the faces are the same size... Will start playing with other shaders. That's probably why it works in my other scene, but not here....?

addition 2: here's a shot of the textures stretching even though the triangles are all the same size:

17. ZenMicro

ZenMicro

So i created a new scene and started from scratch.. i am getting bad Moire patterns even in release build, and in the editor i get these z-fighting black patterns all the time, is this RTP or maybe another asset i have installed? I am not sure but I think RTP... and the Moire pattern similar to this without the blackness.. just the faint lines looks very bad.

You mention Unity Low Bias.. I don't know what to make or do with that information... how can i resolve this issue?

And yes that last post screenshot was using tessellation... I didn't try yet to do Full Forward Shadows... but will check it when i get back to that scene.
    Black_Flicker.jpg

Also I am not sure what's going on here... I'm using GAIA and may have changed something or did not refresh something, but I ended up with this quadrant being different.. As you can see RTP has the corner different, like not fit to terrain.. maybe wrong forum, but just in case you know the answer...

Section_Diff.png

Attached Files:

18. Saevax

Saevax

I would like to support WebGL in the future and I got the following errors when trying to build for it:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/ReliefPack/Scripts/ReliefTerrain/_Internal/ReliefTerrainGlobalSettingsHolder.cs(1797,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ProceduralMaterial' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
    3. Assets/ReliefPack/Scripts/ReliefTerrain/_Internal/ReliefTerrainGlobalSettingsHolder.cs(1797,9): error CS0103: The name `Substances' does not exist in the current context

19. Lee7

Lee7

This post gave me a tip, which ended up getting RTP to work on my terrain. (RTP 3.2, unity 5.2)

After RTP added to terrain, click on the gear icon on the terrain and change the Material to custom then choose something in the hierarchy other than the terrain.

20. DxDen1004

DxDen1004

Yes, I did the same exact way this morning :p Now it works fine, anyway I'm still having a small issue, when I add a 5th texture layer and I try to paint the terrain, I only obtain a black area... What am I doing wrong now? Any suggestion? xD

Thanks for the help!

Den.

21. tomaszek

tomaszek

First add either 4 OR 8 layers. Then add RTP script. It might be necessary to recompile shaders - for example if you'd like to work in deferred where 4+4 setup doesn't work, you need to work in 8 layers mode (rendered in one, first pass). Adding/deleting layers on running RTP terrain is not advised. 5 layers cost the same as 8 layers.

Tom

22. gameDevi

gameDevi

Hello Tom,

I have a bit of an issue with the terrain turning black in deferred mode: Linear or Gamma.
    Everything works fine in forward mode.

1: I've tested this in a fresh project.
    2 : Update RTP today and imported.
    3: Applied 4 textures to terrain.
    4: Applied RTP to it.

recompiled. several times with different settings.

I'm using Unity 5.3.2

Any help would be appreciated.

Ps love your work..

FIXED NOW!! I don't know why..

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  23. DxDen1004

DxDen1004

Thanks a lot, I did it. At the same time I realized that I can't paint details texure on the terrain, I add a detail texture, I try to paint it but nothing appears on the terrain. I can't get this working properly O.O

Thanks for the help Tom, if you could help me again it would be really appreciated!

Den.

==EDIT==

Ok I got it working, just needed to turn "Detail Distance" all the way up in the terrain's settings.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  24. tomaszek

tomaszek

Check main uvs. Seems they are not spanned over the whole mesh - all main maps/splat coverage use uvs to sample textures. Another situation is detail texutres are mapped top planar in world space. You might try triplanar though to reduce streching.

Tom

25. tomaszek

tomaszek

Moire is definitely related to Unity shadows - we can even see subsequent cascades applied by distance forming round edges. In tessellation you definitely need addshadow directive to be applied in LOD manager to have stalbe shadows. Shadow bias settings are available in light inspector.

For you 2nd issue - your global colormap looks like it's present on one corner and is not spanned across whole terrain ?

Tom

26. tomaszek

tomaszek

WebGL doesn't provide substance functionality. I could simply commentout lines that produce errors, because substances are only used in editor to grab their textures for RTP shader usage.

Tom

27. tomaszek

tomaszek

To use effectively all RTP features in deferred select custom RTP deferred lighting shader. Go to Unity graphics setting. Select custom deferred shader. Type in "deferred" - one RTP shader should be available to select. Attach RTP_DeferredParams.cs to your main camera like on my example scene.

Tom

gameDevi likes this.
  28. bsgbryan

bsgbryan

I'm having an extremely strange issue. I'm using TerrainComposer and RTP. TerrainComposer assigns a custom material to my terrain. When I click to enable RTP, with 4 splat maps defined, in the TerrainComposer window all the textures on my terrain are replaced with solid colors.

If I remove RTP and change the terrain material from custom to built in standard, everything goes bak to normal and the textures look the way I expect.

This just started recently.

29. helgarddebarros

helgarddebarros

I have just updated to Unity 5.3.2f1 and RTP 3.3, and I am getting this error:

---------------------------

Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FirstPass': maximum ps_4_0 sampler register index (16) exceeded at Assets/ReliefPack/Shaders/ReliefTerrain/RTP_Base.cginc(620) (on d3d11)

Compiling Fragment program with DIRECTIONAL SHADOWS_SCREEN LIGHTMAP_OFF DIRLIGHTMAP_OFF DYNAMICLIGHTMAP_OFF RTP_PM_SHADING
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_TEXTURE_ALPHASPLIT_ALLOWED

-----------------------------

My build is for standalone only, and the only things in my scene are the terrains made with terrain Composer, textures with RTP, water from a product called Realistic Water and Unistorm. The project was working fine before the update. Any ideas what I should be looking at to fix this?

30. ZenMicro

ZenMicro

Thanks Tom,

I could not find the Shadow Bias at first, but it turns out it is was in TENKOKU main light 'LIGHT_World' and not no setting for it it's editor, Shadow Bias was at 0, I changed to 2 (max) and that issue is now gone, anywhere between 1-2 looks good for me. EDIT a much lower value is actually needed or else there are other issues FYI. But 0 is what causes it.

Thanks again!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  31. Skolstvo

Skolstvo

I'm having an issue where I get this strange perlin noise offset over my base colormap. I would just like to have the underlying terrain colormap show up undisturbed. There is very little perlin noise in reality. I can't see any colormap perlin options.

32. kaarme

kaarme

The update looks great, exept:
    Can't access alphamapTexture directly...
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain2GeometryBlendBase': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 491 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain2GeometryBlendBase': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 613 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FarOnly': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 35 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FarOnly': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 60 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FarOnly': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 219 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FarOnly': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 356 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FirstPass': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 441 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FirstPass': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 599 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrainGeometryBlendBase': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 492 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrainGeometryBlendBase': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 614 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/Terrain2Geometry': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 484 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/Terrain2Geometry': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 605 (on )
    Shader error in 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-AddPass': Too many texture interpolators would be used for ForwardBase pass (11 out of max 10) at line 78 (on )

The terrain didn't change. It also complains about Nature/Terrain/Diffuse.
    I will try to save settings and remove the files manually and import after that. Luckily I use Time Machine.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  33. tomaszek

tomaszek

There is a small bug in current RTP3.3 release. Look at this post for hotfix.

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/re...-v3-on-assetstore.206516/page-87#post-2485733

You'll see perlin disturb slider in global colormap settings back where you can set it to 0.

Tom

34. tomaszek

tomaszek

Huh, what's Unity version you're trying to use the update ? "Can't access alphamapTexture directly..." this error should be gone back in early RTP3.2 version. For RTP3.3 you need to install U5.3.1 at least (install U5.3.2 to have fixed a few Unity bugs).

Texture interpolators - well this is everlasting problem of textures used by Unity, by RTP - in sum we can't use more than 16. In subsequent Unity versions number of textures used increased baked (lightmap+realtime lighmap in directional specular mode takes 5 samplers at start, then shadow map, pointlight atten lookups, etc.). You need to reduce fetures or go for 4+4 setup with atlasing selected. For such setup you can't render in deferred (4+4 doesn't work fine in deferred).

Tom

35. tomaszek

tomaszek

When the problem comes - can you check if RTP shader is actually used - this custom material on Unity terrain object should have material applied with "ReliefTerrain-FirstPass.shader" applied. Check the shader in inspector if it complied out properly. More - I believe you're using RTP3.2. Can you go for RTP3.3 update (it works on U5.3.1 or higher) ?

Tom

36. kaarme

kaarme

I have the newsest RTP and Unity.
    EDIT: Still getting
    Can't access alphamapTexture directly...
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    ReliefTerrain:GetControlMaps() (at Assets/ReliefPack/Scripts/ReliefTerrain/ReliefTerrain.cs:441)
    ReliefTerrain:RefreshTextures(Material, Boolean) (at Assets/ReliefPack/Scripts/ReliefTerrain/ReliefTerrain.cs:250)
    ReliefTerrainEditor:OnDisable() (at Assets/ReliefPack/Editor/ReliefTerrain/ReliefTerrainEditor.cs:119)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  37. helgarddebarros

helgarddebarros

Tom, I am using 8 textures. I have not added textures. RTP was working fine before the update with 8 textures, real-time lighting. I can also not use simple mode at all, the textures all appear pink, only PM mode works. I have un-installed RTP, installed and applied textures from scratch and still getting this error.

38. helgarddebarros

helgarddebarros

Sometimes when I run it I don't get the error, but then I get this gloss effect on the last four textures, and a silver line where the textures meet.

Attached Files:

• rtp3.jpg
      rtp3.jpg
      File size:
      953.6 KB
      Views:
  39. helgarddebarros

helgarddebarros

This is how it looked before the update.

Attached Files:

40. kaarme

kaarme

Doesn't work in the example scene. All splat maps are empty and have null texture, still "Can't access alphamapTexture directly." It has been months since rtp has worked...
    Also RTP is often really hard to set up and you can mess it up very easily. RTP is a very good tool but I'm getting sick of it. You should add an interface to set up terrains without going throught detailed settings and unnecessary decisions. Maybe ready to use presets and hidden settings.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  41. StaffanEk

StaffanEk

I just have to say in the midst of all the debby downers, RTP works perfectly for me. Thank you very much Tom, for your hard work and dedication.

42. tomaszek

tomaszek

I might be your package get from Unity got stucked. It sometimes happen that you've got newest Unity and downloading package, but you actually don't get the newest package update but earlier version. Open ReliefPack folder, there is _verinfo.txt file. Show me the version. Then on newest unity (U5.3.1 at least) install RTP. _verinfo should be 3.3 or 3.3b. Example scene is supposed to work fine.

Tom

43. tomaszek

tomaszek

What's your lighting path - forward or deferred ? In deferred you need to render things in 8 layers mode - 4+4 doesn't blend right.

Tom

44. helgarddebarros

helgarddebarros

Tom, it is forward. I am going to set up a new project and add just Terrain Composer and RTP to see if I can isolate the problem. As I say, I didn't change anything in my project, which was working fine, I just updated RTP and Unity. But I am getting other errors unrelated to RTP from the Unity update, so I need to sort those out as well. I will set up the new project and see if the problem comes up there as well, and then get back to you.

45. tomaszek

tomaszek

It might be related to PBR settings. If one layer is very smooth (which might be not always visible, because it depends on light direction in relation to the camera), and the adjanced layer is dull you might see such transition because not the final color between layers is interpolated, but smoothness. Check your heightmaps, if you've got enough tight trasitions between layers.

Tom

46. skullofaplesiosaurus

skullofaplesiosaurus

I've been working hard and making a lot of progress. Here is a video of my VR environment demonstration. I hope you all check it out

My problem is that I'm rendering a third pass, but I think it's suppose to be 2 passes. I am using 2 splat maps. How can I fix this in 3.3. thank you

malkere likes this.
  47. tomaszek

tomaszek

How do you suppose 3 passes ? By triscount on stat window ? It depends on lighting path. Forward need to render into depth first to be able to collect shadows. In deferred we've got regular rendering (1 or 2 passes depending on RTP mode - 8 layers or 4+4). Then shadow casting. Geometries might need to be rendered up to 4 times using 4 cascades on directional light.

Tom

48. malkere

malkere

My UVs are in line with the mesh. The problem seems definitely the top planar. Even in the material preview window, the box or sphere preview is completely top planar, stretching the edges.
    A: Is there any way to splatmap with a triplanar shader?
    or
    B: Is there anyway to splatmap that is not top planar?

Thanks again Tom!

addition: it turns out the control map is being applied properly. It doesn't seem to be using the right layers, but I can fix that... The detail maps are Top Planar though as you've said. Everything is super stretched no matter how I setup the UVs

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  49. Saevax

Saevax

I'm running into a problem where my terrain is white in WebGL and fine in a normal PC build. I added a terrain to a blank scene and textured it.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Initialize engine version: 5.3.2f1 (e87ab445ead0)
    2. Creating WebGL 1.0 context.
    3. Renderer: Mozilla
    4. Vendor:   Mozilla
    5. Version:  WebGL 1.0
    6. GLES:     0
    7. ANGLE_instanced_arrays GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_minmax EXT_color_buffer_half_float GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float EXT_frag_depth GL_EXT_frag_depth EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_element_index_uint OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_standard_derivatives OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_float OES_texture_float_linear GL_OES_texture_float_linear OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear OES_vertex_array_object GL_OES_vertex_array_object WEBGL_color_buffer_float GL_WEBGL_color_buffer_float WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc GL_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc WEBGL_depth_texture GL_WEBGL_depth_texture WEBGL_draw_buffers GL_WEBGL_draw_buffers WEBGL_lose_context GL_WEBGL_lose_context MOZ_WEBGL_lose_context GL_MOZ_WEBGL_lose_context MOZ_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc GL_MOZ_WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc MOZ_WEBGL_dep
    8. th_texture GL_MOZ_WEBGL_depth_texture
    9. OPENGL LOG: Creating OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics device
    10. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    11. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader
    12. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass' - All passes removed
    13. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-Base' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    14. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-Base' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader
    15. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-Base' - All passes removed
    16. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Nature/Terrain/Standard' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    17. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Nature/Terrain/Standard' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader
    18. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Nature/Terrain/Standard' - All passes removed
    19. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-AddPass' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    20. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-AddPass' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    21. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-AddPass' - Pass 'PREPASS' has no vertex shader
    22. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-AddPass' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader
    23. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-AddPass' - All passes removed
    24. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Nature/Terrain/Specular' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    25. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Nature/Terrain/Specular' - Pass 'PREPASS' has no vertex shader
    26. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Nature/Terrain/Specular' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader
    27. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Nature/Terrain/Specular' - All passes removed
    28. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FarOnly' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    29. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FarOnly' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader
    30. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FirstPass' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
    31. WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Relief Pack/ReliefTerrain-FirstPass' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader
    32. UnloadTime: 0.955000 ms

50. tomaszek

tomaszek

WebGL expects gles shader output. As you see on the warning list - Unity terain shaders (which are definitely far simplier) exclude gles (gles2) from compilation either. Well, In previous RTP version I had option to include platforms rather than exclude like now. You try it, though - open ReliefTerrain-FirstPass.shader, ReliefTerrain-AddPass.shader and ReliefTerrain-FarOnly.shader - remove gles from exlucion clause. Find such lines:

#pragma exclude_renderers

and remove gles there.

Recompile shaders and try again. Although it's gel2 it has ervery possible extension enabled, so you've got chance to run some vanilla setup of RTP. Anyway I remember I was able to do it in Unity5.1 with RTP3.2.

ATB, Tom