Search Unity

[Released] Ultimate Mobile

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Narendraom

Narendraom

Hello Alex,
    Thanks for your quick reply.i am looking for Get Launch Notification callback, hope at end of this weekend i"ll get update for this.
    Thanks

2. bzAdam

bzAdam

Hi, i seem to be stuck in a authentication loop. If the user hits the back button when being asked to sign in (new or existing), it then relaunches the Play Store connect window and presents them with the login screen again.

Is there a way to bypass this?

3. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Yes, I am aware of this issue.
    This issue is not related to our plugin itself.
    I have reported it for Google Developers Support.
    Our team is looking forward for a fix or any other kind of a solution.

Is this issue critical for you?
    Please, contact The Stan's Assets Support Team if it's quite bareaking for your project.
    You will get great assistance in this situation.

Best regards,
    Alex

bzAdam likes this.
  4. bzAdam

bzAdam

Hi thanks for the reply. It is not game breaking but obviously would be nice if the user did not have to shut down the game and restart if they click the login button and decide not to login. Thanks.

5. bzAdam

bzAdam

Hi I am getting an error when trying to build for ios with gamecenter:

Code (csharp):
    2. "__ISN_LoadAchievemenets", referenced from:
    3. _GameCenterManager__ISN_LoadAchievements_m_1439819161_0 in BulkAssembly-Charp_3.o
    4. _GameCenterManager__LoadAchievements_m435676873_0 in BulkAssembly-Charp_3.o
    5. (maybe you meant: _GameCenterManager__ISN_LoadAchievements_m_1439819161_0)
    7. Symbol not round...
    I have sent you guys a couple of emails about this and various other issues, I am waiting your reply.

Thanks.

6. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, be sure you correctly installed the plugin.
    Check that GameKit.framework imported to into your project also.
    Correct XCode project setup you can find here.

Cheers!

7. bzAdam

bzAdam

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I have just tested with a fresh new project (not other libraries or code or assets. Empty). I imported the Mobile ultimate plugin, clicked "install plugin" and added my IOS game id. I then hit build and went to xcode.

I still get the error. I have checked and all the libraries are included automatically and are correct.

On a side note, I also own IOS Native separately and it works.

8. AlexRay

AlexRay

I'll perform additional tests on my side to clarify this case.
    The fix will be provided in case of any issue exist.

You will get my feedback as soon as it will be available.
    Cheers!

9. bzAdam

bzAdam

Hi, i just tried installing "IOS Native" over the top of Molbile Ultimate and get an error in "UM_GameServiceManager" : Line 217: GameCenterManager.LoadAchievements();

It is undefined and also looks related to my xcode "achievements" missing error.

Thanks.

10. ecosky

ecosky

Hi, I'm curious what the current plans or status of Windows 10 support might be? It's been a few months since the last comments in this thread on the topic and I'm hoping to see UM support it sometime soon. For the time being, I'm looking into how to easily disable these UM in a multiplatform project when building for Windows 10 so I can continue to use them in for the platforms that are supported. Also, it would be helpful if the scripts shared with IOSDeploy were synced up with UM.

Thanks for any info!

11. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The situation with Windows Phone 8 platform support changed a lot.
    For now Windows Phone 8.0 support is not available with the Unity 5.3 and newest versions.
    Only with previous.

Windows Phone 8.1 support is now moved to Windows Store Applications section.
    So, Unity 5.3 and newest versions support only WinRT applications build for Windows Phone 8.1
    Our team is working on Windows Store Applications update for now.
    In-App purchases functionality actually.
    This update has been released few weeks ago.

We have some plans according to Windows 10 Mobile platform, actually UWP (Universal Windows Platforms) applications.
    Unfortunately, I can not say exactly how much time it will take.
    Please, keep looking forward to future updates.
    Any new features will be announced additionally.

Best regards,
    Alex

12. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    We had an update yesterday.
    Please, feel free to update the plugin in your project and test the functionality you mentioned in your previous e-mails.

If any issues will take place - contact Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com

Cheers!

13. gg_michael

gg_michael

Every .h and .mm file is appended with .txt after a clean install, any thoughts?

14. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Let me explain this situation.
    All the native resources are appended with .txt after plugin import (actually before plugin's install).
    Android native JAR-libraries are appended with .txt and iOS .h and .mm files as well.
    All these resources are located under Assets/Plugins/StansAssets folder.

These resources will be moved to proper location after plugin install (Assets/Plugins/Android for Android, Assets/Plugins/IOS for iOS platform). .txt file ending will be removed.
    As a result, all the native libraries will be in the right places.

One more reason to keep native libraries as .txt files is following.
    Unity will not process unnecessary files until they have .txt file ending.
    They will not be included in final application build.

I want to say this is fully correct behavior. There are no reasons to be worried about it.

Best regards,
    Alex

bzAdam likes this.
  15. syamilsynz

syamilsynz

Hello,

I'm just create a IAP for android. It works fine when pay and give a message 'payment successful'.

But after that, it doesn't enter this code

Code (CSharp):
    1. private void OnPurchaseFlowFinishedAction (UM_PurchaseResult result) {
    2.         UM_InAppPurchaseManager.OnPurchaseFlowFinishedAction -= OnPurchaseFlowFinishedAction;
    3.         if(result.isSuccess)
    4.         {
    5.             Debug.Log("Product " + result.product.id + " purchase Success");
    7.             // If payment 50000 coin successful
    8.             if (result.product.id == MINI_POUCH_PRODUCT_ID)
    9.             {
    10.                 SaveManager.coinAmount += miniPouch;
    11.                 SaveManager.SaveData();
    12.             }
    13.             // If payment Nagagami successful
    14.             if (result.product.id == ULTIMATE_FLASH_CARD_PRODUCT_ID)
    15.             {
    17.                 PlayerPrefs.SetString(ultimateFlashCardFeatureId, ultimateFlashCardFeatureId);
    19.                 Debug.Log("Unlock " + result.product.id + " successful!");
    21.             }
    23.         }
    24.         else
    25.         {
    26.             Debug.Log("Product " + result.product.id + " purchase Failed");
    27.         }
    28.     }
    where it should enter those if statement and unlock the feature.

I try to uninstall the app and try again. But now the IAP doesn't even initialized when using

Code (CSharp):
    1.       //subscribign on intit fisigh action
    2.         UM_InAppPurchaseManager.OnBillingConnectFinishedAction += OnBillingConnectFinishedAction;
    3.         UM_InAppPurchaseManager.instance.Init();
    5. if(UM_InAppPurchaseManager.instance.IsInited)
    6.         {
    7.             Debug.Log("Localize price");
    8.         }
    9.         else
    10.         {
    11.             Debug.Log("Unlocalize price");
    13.         }
    it give "unlocalize price" output on logcat.

Please help if anything wrong. Thanks

16. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Are you sure your product ID ULTIMATE_FLASH_CARD_PRODUCT_ID is correct?
    Please, double check it on you own.
    I think billing should work correctly in your project as you got Payment Successful pop-up message.
    So, please double check you C# code, especially product IDs.

In the second code snippet, you check billing IsInited flag right after UM_InAppPurchaseManager.instance.Init() method call.
    BUT, I think billing will not be initialized and ready to go in such a short time.
    You should check IsInited flag in OnBillingConnectFinishedAction callback method.

Best regards,
    Alex

17. syamilsynz

syamilsynz

product ID is correct. and I do check again IsInited when want to buy that iab product.

for the first time it give debug 'Billing init failed'
    Code (CSharp):
    1.  private void OnConnectFinished(UM_BillingConnectionResult result) {
    3.         if(result.isSuccess) {
    4.             Debug.Log ("Billing init Success");
    5.         } else  {
    6.             Debug.Log("Billing init Failed");
    7.         }
    8.     }
    and after trying to calling IsInited, nothing happen. OnConnectFinished and OnBillingConnectFinishedAction callback method also didn't work

Is there a things to reset the IAB so that I can test again?

18. ShahSoft

ShahSoft

Hello @AlexRay,

I contacted b4 with Upgrade issues to latest plugin. Finally when those were sorted by clean install , I also ran into WSA DLL Issue when building for Android. Now its iOS turn and similar story again.

I get Apple Mach-0 Linker error for seemingly not needed _OneSignalIOS , I choose No for Enable One Signal in IOSNative Settings. I have built previously with old plugin so this issue probably relates to latest version only.

I am using Unity 4.6

Thanks.

19. syamilsynz

syamilsynz

Oh my.... I'm so sorry, looks like my license key is misleading with different apps. I thought its already correct since that both look similar and payment is successful.

App 1
    App 2
    Now its working fine.. Thanks..:)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  20. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    It really looks like the issue is not related to Ultimate Mobile plugin itself.
    But related to OneSignal SDK and Unity (in your case Unity v4.6) version itself.

For now, there are two OneSignal SDK Unity packages - for Unity4.6-4.7 versions and for Unity 5.
    Please, make sure you have imported correct OneSignal SDK Unity Package into your project.
    OneSignal documentation may be the useful source for you find our the reason for these errors.
    You may contact OneSignal official support for any kind of additional assistance.

Best regards,
    Alex

21. ShahSoft

ShahSoft

Like I said @AlexRay, I don't need OneSignal and never installed it. Only Reference to OneSignal I can find are in Ultimate Mobile.

22. wouter_vugt

wouter_vugt

I get an error on ios saying "the name wp8native doesnt exist in current context"
    How can I fix this?

23. AlexRay

AlexRay

Regardless do you use OneSignal or not, you have OneSignal SDK imported into your project.
    Please, make sure, that you removed all the resources of OneSignal SDK from your project entirely.
    Just search for OneSignal in your Unity project and make sure there are no OneSiglan SDK resources there.

Ultimate Mobile plugin is compatible with OneSignal SDK, as a result, it has some scripts for OneSignal compatibility purposes.
    But I am definitely sure, any of XCode compile errors are not related to Ultimate Mobile plugin itself.

Cheers!

24. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, could you provide more additional information according to this case?
    Could you provide full error description/stack trace?

What plugin version do you use?
    What is your build configuration?

Best regards,
    Alex

25. HyunjoonShim

HyunjoonShim

Hello,

I can get message from 'Load Last GCM Message'
    but I cannnot receive push notification in device.
    I can't solve this problem.
    Please, help me.

Ultimate mobile Version 4.5
    Android Native 7.5
    Unity version 5.3.3p2

AndroidNative GcmBroadcastReceiver onReceive
    AndroidNative GcmBroadcastReceiver onReceive com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE
    ConnectivityService returning getActiveNetworkInfo :[type: WIFI[] - WIFI, state: CONNECTED/CONNECTED, reason: (unspecified), extra: "Dev1", roaming: false, failover: false, isAvailable: true, isConnectedToProvisioningNetwork: false]
    AndroidNative GcmIntentService onHandleIntent com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE
    AndroidNative Push Notification Sended:
    AndroidNative Push Notification Saved
    AndroidNative Push Notification Show when App Is Foreground true
    AndroidNative GCM Push Notification data received null
    AndroidNative Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference
    System.err java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference
    System.err at org.json.JSONTokener.nextCleanInternal(JSONTokener.java:116)
    System.err at org.json.JSONTokener.nextValue(JSONTokener.java:94)
    System.err at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:156)
    System.err at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:173)
    System.err at com.androidnative.gcm.GcmIntentService.sendNotification(GcmIntentService.java:177)
    System.err at com.androidnative.gcm.GcmIntentService.onHandleIntent(GcmIntentService.java:97)
    System.err at android.app.IntentService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage(IntentService.java:65)
    System.err at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    System.err at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:145)
    System.err at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)
    AndroidNative Received: Bundle[{from=471895852680, message=message, android.support.content.wakelockid=1, collapse_key=do_not_collapse}]

26. Deozaan

Deozaan

Is it just me or does UM_GameServiceManager.Instance.ResetAchievements(); not work properly? Some achievements get reset. Others don't. It seems somewhat random and arbitrary which ones reset and which ones don't, but it makes it difficult to test when I can't reset achievements after making changes.

Any suggestions or idea on what I could do to make this work properly?

I'm dealing primarily with Android right now, and most of my achievements are incremental, if that helps narrow down the problem.

27. Narendraom

Narendraom

Hello Alex,

I am waiting for Get Launch Notification callback that was not available in update 4.5 also. I am eagerly waiting for this event.

Thanks

28. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I am definitely sure, that this feature is ready to go in UltimateMobile v4.5 available in Asset Store.
    Please, take a look at GoogleCloudMessageService class.
    There are two action event available:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public static event Action<string, Dictionary<string, object>> ActionGCMPushLaunched = delegate {};
    2. public static event Action<string, Dictionary<string, object>> ActionGCMPushReceived = delegate {};
    First one for Launch Push Notification callback.
    Second - for push notification received, when the application is running foreground.

Cheers!

29. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    UM_GameServiceManager.Instance.ResetAchievements() method should work both - for incremental and non-incremental achievements.
    It takes a time to get your achievements to be reset at all.
    So, you should wait for some time before your achievements will be refreshed.

Cheers!

30. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Let's try to clarify this case.

I inspected the LogCat log you provided.
    I think the PHP-script you use for push notifications testing is not correct.
    Please, test your application with my PHP-script (from the post attachment).
    Just remove .txt file ending of the file.
    Pay your attention to push notification data structure.

Best regards,
    Alex

Attached Files:

31. Hangingbunny

Hangingbunny

Hi, I've been having an issue where I am using a button to load an ad(and give the player bonus gold) using UM_AdManager.LoadInterstitialAd();
    It will load fine and I'm checking to make sure it's loaded. Once it is I use UM_AdManager.ShowInterstitialAd(); to display it.
    This works great the 1st time. The player can close the ad which calls the event

void HandleOnInterstitialClosed()
    {

ShowBonusDialogue();
    UM_AdManager.ResetActions();
    }

Again this works great the first time, but if the player tries to press the button again the new ad will not display. Even if the player changes scenes then goes back to the main screen with the Ad button I can never get another Interstitial Ad to display.

I checked the FAQs on your site to see if there is a DestroyInterstitial method but cannot find anything.

What am I doing wrong?

32. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,

At first, I want to ask did you test our sample scene for Ads testing?
    Please, test it if you didn't. If it will work for you, try to implement the same logic in your project.

I think you messed up a little bit with UM_AdManager events subscribing/unsubscribing. As a result, Ads showing first time only.
    One more reason is, that Ads is not available for you exactly now.
    But Google AdMob fill rate is ~100%, so I don't think such an issue takes place.

Best regards,
    Alex

33. Hangingbunny

Hangingbunny

Thanks Alex. I thought I has set up the events like in the demo scene, but I'll compare that code again to mine later today. I'm still not 100% comfortable with c# events so it probably is an issue with how I'm unsubscribing to them.

EDIT:
    It turns out I was calling ResetActions() after re-subscribing to the events so it was messing everything up!
    Everything is working great now. Thanks for your help Alex!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    AlexRay likes this.
  34. Narendraom

Narendraom

Hello Alex.

Thanks for your reply. I apologize for that actually what happened when i want to try download UM 4.5 it didn't upgraded in my project and 4.4 is imported again and if i switch on another system and login with same email id and try to download, it ask for buy this time. Why it ask to buy i have already purchased 4.4?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  35. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    It looks like some issues with Asset Store took place.
    Please, be sure you use exactly yours account to download the latest version of Ultimate Mobile into your project.
    It will be a good idea to contact Asset Store Support if you didn't get success.

Best regards,
    Alex

36. Narendraom

Narendraom

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your quick reply. yes i am using exactly same account by which i have purchased plugin. sure I"ll contact Asset Store support.

37. Motion_Tale

Motion_Tale

Hello,
    I got error on linking xcode
    I Use Unity Version 5.3.3p1 Xcode 7.3 Ultimate Mobile Version 4.4

Attached Files:

38. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    This issue has been fixed already!
    Please, contact The Stan's Assets Support Team to get Ultimate Mobile package with the fix included.

Best regards,
    Alex

39. paoloPLR

paoloPLR

Hello,
    Android - PUSH NOTIFICATION (PRINTLN error)
    I knot I am sending a correct message form my PHP because using other service I receive it without problem
    But using Stans, after register my ID successfully, I try to send the same message and I got this error:

03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): FATAL EXCEPTION: IntentService[GcmIntentService]
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): Process: com.CruelByte.MODELO, PID: 26409
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): java.lang.Error: FATAL EXCEPTION [IntentService[GcmIntentService]]
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): Unity version : 4.7.1f1
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): Device model : samsung SM-T230NT
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): Device fingerprint: samsung/degaswifidtvvj/degaswifidtv:4.4.2/KOT49H/T230NTVJU1AOH2:user/release-keys
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: println needs a message
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): at android.util.Log.println_native(Native Method)
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): at android.util.Log.d(Log.java:158)
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): at com.androidnative.gcm.GcmIntentService.sendNotification(GcmIntentService.java:289)
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): at com.androidnative.gcm.GcmIntentService.onHandleIntent(GcmIntentService.java:97)
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): at android.app.IntentService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage(IntentService.java:65)
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
    03-25 09:41:23.076: E/AndroidRuntime(26409): at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)

Any idea why?

40. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, refer this post for a solution.
    I think, you have the same issue in your project as well.

Cheers!

41. mimminito

mimminito

Which email address do we use to contact you regarding this? I need a fix asap to get a build over to a client.

42. AlexRay

AlexRay

The Stan's Assets Support Team e-mail: support@stansassets.com

43. mimminito

mimminito

Thanks, ive emailed that address, hopefully I can get the fix asap.

44. nproject

nproject

Hey, Is this plugin include feature Facebook and Twitter in Mobile Social Plugin or Android Native and iOS Native?

Twitter:
    * User Auntification
    * Loading User Data
    * Posting
    * Posting with image
    * Native Platfrom Posting
    * Posting with auth check
    * Application Only API
    Facebook:
    Provided facebook api as wrapper class around Unity Facebook SDK. With means all Unity Facebook SDK will be completely available for you. Wrapper include API for:
    * User Auntification
    * Loading User Data
    * Posting
    * Posting with image
    * Native Platfrom Posting
    * Posting with auth check
    * App Request
    * Loading friends information
    * Payments
    * Analytics

45. paoloPLR

paoloPLR

Hi,
    Using: bannerAdMobId = UM_AdManager.CreateAdBanner(TextAnchor.UpperLeft);
    to create AdMob banner, results a small banner, shorter than the screen width !
    Any other set: UpperCenter, ... allways show a "small" banner
    Its that correct?

46. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,

Ultimate Mobile supports only native sharing features for iOS and Android platforms.
    The feature you mentioned you can find in Mobile Social Plugin.
    Mobile Social Plugin documentation you can find here.
    Please, take a look at the documentation I provided.
    I think, it will be really helpful for you!

If you will need additional more detailed information, you may contact The Stan's Asset Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com
    You will get great assistance in a short time.

Best regards,
    Alex

47. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    With UM_AdManager.CreateAdBanner you will get AdMob banner.
    But the banner you described is called Smart Banner.

For now such a feature exists in Google Mobile Ads plugin.
    I have a great news for you! I added the feature you described to Ultimate Mobile features requests.
    So, most likely this feature will be provided in following plugin update.
    Please, keep looking forward to future plugin updates.

If you need such a feature earlier, you may contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly.
    New plugin package will be provided for you as soon as new feature will be available.

Cheers!

48. nproject

nproject

so If I need push notif (GCM and iOS) and fb login, load friends fb, fb leaderboard, I have to buy Ultimate Mobile package and Mobile Social Plugin ? am I right ?

49. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    CreateAdBanner API was improved in UM_AdManager class.
    Just replace the script in your project with the script from the attachment of this post.

Use case of Smart AdMob banner is following
    Code (CSharp):
    1. bannerId = UM_AdManager.CreateAdBanner(TextAnchor.LowerCenter, GADBannerSize.SMART_BANNER);
    Please, test this API on your own.
    As a result, you will get screen-width AdMob banner.
    This feature will be included in official plugin package and will be available with following update.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

50. gamezuv

gamezuv

Using Ultimate Mobile - Trying to build universal 8.1 and getting the following error while compiling -- Assets\Extensions\UltimateMobile\Scripts\Networking\Templates\MNT_PlayerTemplate.cs(54,28): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NetworkPlayer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)