Search Unity

[RELEASED] - Screen Space Area Lights (SSAL)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MPanknin, Mar 25, 2013.

1. topofsteel

topofsteel

Is this an update to the original asset, or a different product?

2. Don-Gray

Don-Gray

Different

3. topofsteel

topofsteel

That sucks! Is the previous version even compatibly with Unity5? Is there an upgrade path or discount from the other package?

4. Don-Gray

Don-Gray

Not that I am aware.

5. dahuilang

dahuilang

hi , when we can download version 2.3.3, i can't find how to download new version

6. P4p3Rc1iP

P4p3Rc1iP

Hi, I'm getting a bunch of errors in the editor on loading any of the demo-scenes. On runtime it's fine.

Errors:

InvalidOperationException: The following game object is invoking the DontDestroyOnLoad method: redLights Manager. Notice that DontDestroyOnLoad can only be used in play mode and, as such, cannot be part of an editor script.
    AreaLightManager.get_Instance () (at Assets/redLights/Scripts/AreaLight/AreaLightManager.cs:101)
    AreaLight.Start () (at Assets/redLights/Scripts/AreaLight/AreaLight.cs:94)
    AreaLightRect.Start () (at Assets/redLights/Scripts/AreaLight/AreaLightRect.cs:22)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    AreaLight.Update () (at Assets/redLights/Scripts/AreaLight/AreaLight.cs:124)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    AreaLight.LateUpdate () (at Assets/redLights/Scripts/AreaLight/AreaLight.cs:134)