Search Unity

[Released] Modern City Pack by Noirfx

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by noirfx, Jul 24, 2014.

1. noirfx

noirfx

Hi.

I'm currently finished creating Modern City Pack. It is in a final version and I want to share some info.

The main goal was to create a spirit of New Youk City streets through the architecture and small details. Allmost every building in the pack has it's own prototype in a real world but there was some changes made due to copyrights restrictions.

Each building has a day and night version and a LOD, so it can be used with realtime day and night cycle. There is a bunch of street props and road parts with LODs too. Textures are high resolution (texture atlases are 1024x1024, 2048x2048, and big 4096x4096 sheets used for 5-10 buildings in same time, tileble textures such as bricks, concrete or metal are 512x512) with bump and specular materials.

Pack contains:
    - 36 unique buildings, including 2 detailed interiors: player's apartment and gun store with all interior props.
    - More than 30 street props (fenses, fire hydrants, pay phones, newspaper boxes, fuse boxes, trash cans with physics setup and so on)
    - Highly detailed road parts and sidewalks with different turns and crosses (texture sizes are 2048x2048)
    - Scripted traffic lights
    - Guns are made from parts and ready for animation
    - Lot of decals (graffiti, signs, dirt)

Demo scene availeble here. Read the instructions below the demo window for more tips.
    Also check the screenshots gallery with maximum graphics setup.

Available in Unity Asset Store.

Let me know what you think and any feedback is appreciated. If you got any suggestions feel free to comment.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. Patico

Patico

Wow, it's wonderfull!
    Pls, add to this thread some more pictures, they are beautiful))
    For example thins one: