Search Unity

[RELEASED] Low Poly Series: Landscape

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Stoolfeather, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Stoolfeather

Stoolfeather

A robust pack of stylized low poly assets perfect for creating a lush and vibrant landscape.
    Available Now on the Unity Asset Store!

I am happy to announce that the first release in the Low Poly Series in now available on the asset store! Check it out and please leave suggestions or requests.​

Features:
    - Over 168 assets in total
    - 18 Trees
    - 57 Foliage assets
    - 30 Various props​
    - 16 Rocks/Cliffs
    - 43 Ground and Terrain assets
    - All assets made from 2 textures
    - Large demo scene included
    - 2 lighting examples included

Support:
    Stoolfeathergames@gmail.com

Links
    Store: Low Poly Series: Landscape
    YouTube: StoolfeatherGames

Bhanshee00 likes this.
  2. Stoolfeather

Stoolfeather

Some shots of the individual assets.

Small bushes, grasses, mushrooms, reeds and lily pads

Small trees, logs, stumps and shrubs

Bhanshee00 likes this.
  3. Stoolfeather

Stoolfeather

These are the trees included in the package:

Bhanshee00 likes this.
  4. imaginationrabbit

imaginationrabbit

Just purchased this- great stuff! I had a question about your cave asset and couldn't find a thread for it- can you show some screenshots of the prefabs that make up the walls in the cave pack? I'm interested in purchasing that one as well- are the large rocks in the screenshots the wall pieces or just large rocks? I can't tell- thx

5. Stoolfeather

Stoolfeather

Thanks so much for picking up this asset!

As for the caves, I posted some asset images here. If you would like to see something specific or anything in more detail, please let me know.

https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/low-poly-series-caverns.439752/#post-2872877

imaginationrabbit likes this.
  6. imaginationrabbit

imaginationrabbit

Stoolfeather likes this.
  7. Stoolfeather

Stoolfeather

Thanks so much!!! :D

8. mythician

mythician

Hi.. i must say it's a very beautifull assets.
    and i'm planning to buy this asset but just curious why the file size is so big? since i'm gonna use it in mobile game and its low poly, i'm expecting a small size assets. Sory for a noob question. I hope you could enlight me a bit.

thanks in advance.

9. Stoolfeather

Stoolfeather

The package includes a few different scenes and each one has baked precomputed GI Maps, they can get quite large for big scenes.
    For mobile scenes I would recommend doing low resolution bakes or not baking at all.

10. Stoolfeather

Stoolfeather

UPDATED
    I recently added a massive modular terrain update. 133 fully tillable assets perfect for creating large and seamless low poly terrains. The update contains the following:

Terrain Modular Assets
    - 4 Cliff Edges
    - 34 modular Cliff assets
    - 9 Dirt and Dirt Glass assets
    - 10 modular Grass assets
    - 22 modular River assets
    - 54 modular Road assets

11. yang-yu

yang-yu

It's fantastic, will you build some low poly character fit this landspace style?

mikael_dk likes this.
  12. mikael_dk

mikael_dk

This asset looks awesome. I'd like some low poly characters that match the style of this asset as well.

13. roskelld

roskelld

Hey, been enjoying using this set. One thing I'd really like is some wooden floor walkways. basically like the boardwalks but without the stilts.

Also, are you planning on creating any buildings for the set?

14. johny256

johny256

Hi compatible asset unit terrain mass tree creator?

15. theDevelopper

theDevelopper

Hey, nice assets pack. Thank you so much.

I encountered one issue though and I am sure someone here can help me out solving it and that is the water. When using these assets in a scene with a third person controller, my character can walk on the water, rather then sinking to the riverbed. Do I need to configure something first? I tried with the modular tiles and non modular tiles for the river.
    Only the prefab water terrain showed the expected behaviour, but non of the rivers.

Can someone help me and point me into the right direction? I would also be happy if I could remove the water from the river prefabs and simply add my own as separate GameObject.

Thanks.

16. andyjh07

andyjh07

Hi there,

How can I replace the water with a low poly water shader that I've purchased?

Andy

17. jessejarvis

jessejarvis

18. pcg

pcg

Hi,

Loving the modular landscape tiles. I was wondering if you had any plans for an update in the near future as I have a request.
    I'm trying to use the cliff tiles but there are not many to play with. See the screenshot below for a problem I have encountered when trying to make a cliff.

As you can see I'm overlapping a couple of sections which isnt the end of the world but it would me nice to have a curve perhaps and also there is no small corner piece which you can see as a gap in the above image.

19. ScourgeGames

ScourgeGames

Here's a little prototype I put together using the Example Day scene, some post processing, and a rabbit. Enjoying the set. I noticed a couple of small floating rocks in the scene ;)

pcg likes this.
  20. hazuhiro

hazuhiro

hi, i just import the addons, but i cant see any example scene in the video, do i need to download the example scene separately?

21. cygnusprojects

cygnusprojects

Hi @Stoolfeather,

I bougth your lowpolycaverns asset and imported it into a clean Unity 2019.2.13f1 project and I noticed the foliage is refering to an unexisting double sides shader turning all pink. Can the point out how to fix this, added a standard shader doesn't draw double sided so I'm wondering if a shader is missing in the package. Otherwise, great asset!

22. DigitalIPete2

DigitalIPete2

Hi cygnusproject,

Just incase you werent able to fix this yourself yet, switch the shader to UniversalRenderPipeline/Nature/SpeedTree7 and see if that helps.

P.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  23. qpham

qpham

Hi Stool Feather Games,

I just bought your prefab and imported it into Unity 2019.3.11f1 and got 17 "A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing." error messages. Sure enough, when I run the sample scene it looks like some plants are missing materials or meshes that just shows up as magenta in the scene (see below). Are there some prefab that I need to have in my projects first? I have tried this with the old Standard Assets in my projects and still got the same error.

plant-errors.png

Thanks very much for any help,
    QP

24. remiC3D

remiC3D

I'm having the same missing shader issues, resulting in magenta folliage.
    Tested in multiple versions of unity 2019 and 2020, using Built-in render pipeline (So I can't use UniversalRenderPipeline/Nature/SpeedTree7 shader as a replacement, as DigitallPete2 suggested).

What's would be the best replacement shader for built-in render pipeline ?