Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] IOS Native Unity3D Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Apr 22, 2013.

1. ababab5

ababab5

Hi,

Do you plan to update your assets for Unity 5 ? iOS Native doesn't work :

Assets/Extensions/IOSNative/Notifications/IOSNotificationController.cs(112,52): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `RemoteNotificationType' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Thanks.

2. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thanks, fixed.

ababab5 likes this.
  3. ababab5

ababab5

you're welcome my friend !

4. ababab5

ababab5

Hi,

another Unity5 issue :

Plugin 'GADBannerView.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADBannerView.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADBannerView.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADBannerView.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADBannerView.h
    Plugin 'GoogleMobileAdController.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GoogleMobileAdController.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdController.h
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GoogleMobileAdController.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdController.h
    Plugin 'GADAdSize.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADAdSize.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADAdSize.h
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADAdSize.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADAdSize.h
    Plugin 'GADAdMobExtras.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADAdMobExtras.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADAdMobExtras.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADAdMobExtras.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADAdMobExtras.h
    Plugin 'GADInAppPurchaseDelegate.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADInAppPurchaseDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADInAppPurchaseDelegate.h
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADInAppPurchaseDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADInAppPurchaseDelegate.h
    Plugin 'GoogleMobileAdController.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GoogleMobileAdController.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdController.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GoogleMobileAdController.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdController.mm
    Plugin 'GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm
    Plugin 'GoogleMobileAdBanner.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GoogleMobileAdBanner.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdBanner.h
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GoogleMobileAdBanner.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdBanner.h
    Plugin 'GADRequest.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADRequest.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADRequest.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADRequest.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADRequest.h
    Plugin 'ISNDataConvertor.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/ISNDataConvertor.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNDataConvertor.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNDataConvertor.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNDataConvertor.h
    Plugin 'MGInstagram.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/MGInstagram.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/MGInstagram.mm
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/MGInstagram.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/MGInstagram.mm
    Plugin 'GADInAppPurchase.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADInAppPurchase.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADInAppPurchase.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADInAppPurchase.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADInAppPurchase.h
    Plugin 'GADAdNetworkExtras.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADAdNetworkExtras.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADAdNetworkExtras.h
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADAdNetworkExtras.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADAdNetworkExtras.h
    Plugin 'GADRequestError.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADRequestError.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADRequestError.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADRequestError.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADRequestError.h
    Plugin 'GADInterstitialDelegate.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADInterstitialDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADInterstitialDelegate.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADInterstitialDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADInterstitialDelegate.h
    Plugin 'SocialGate.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/SocialGate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/SocialGate.h
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/SocialGate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/SocialGate.h
    Plugin 'IOSTwitterPlugin.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSTwitterPlugin.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSTwitterPlugin.h
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/IOSTwitterPlugin.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSTwitterPlugin.h
    Plugin 'ISNDataConvertor.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNDataConvertor.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNDataConvertor.m
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/ISNDataConvertor.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNDataConvertor.m
    Plugin 'MGInstagram.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/MGInstagram.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/MGInstagram.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/MGInstagram.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/MGInstagram.h
    Plugin 'GADInterstitial.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADInterstitial.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADInterstitial.h
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADInterstitial.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADInterstitial.h
    Plugin 'IOSTwitterPlugin.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/IOSTwitterPlugin.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSTwitterPlugin.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSTwitterPlugin.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSTwitterPlugin.mm
    Plugin 'GADModules.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADModules.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADModules.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADModules.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADModules.h
    Plugin 'GADBannerViewDelegate.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/GADBannerViewDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADBannerViewDelegate.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GADBannerViewDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GADBannerViewDelegate.h
    Plugin 'IOSInstaPlugin.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/IOSInstaPlugin.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSInstaPlugin.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSInstaPlugin.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSInstaPlugin.h
    Plugin 'libGoogleAdMobAds.a' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/libGoogleAdMobAds.a would be copied to <PluginPath>/libGoogleAdMobAds.a
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/libGoogleAdMobAds.a would be copied to <PluginPath>/libGoogleAdMobAds.a
    Plugin 'SocialGate.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/SocialGate.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/SocialGate.mm
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/SocialGate.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/SocialGate.mm
    Plugin 'IOSInstaPlugin.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSInstaPlugin.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSInstaPlugin.mm
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/IOSInstaPlugin.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSInstaPlugin.mm
    Please fix plugin settings and try again.

UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultPluginImporterExtension:CheckFileCollisions(String)
    UnityEditorInternal.PluginsHelper:CheckFileCollisions(BuildTarget) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Plugins/PluginsHelper.cs:25)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Thanks.

5. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. I will do final testing with unity 5 this week so you may be sure that last version will work with unity 5 correctly.
    Cheers!

6. amsgames

amsgames

7. krlsio

krlsio

I have been using this plugin for awhile and had no problems, but yesterday I updated to 5.8 and today to 5.8.1 and still having problems. There is no change log that I can find so not sure what has been updated. My problem is that when I build to Xcode, I get a Build failed, and says can't find the ISN_NSData+Base64.h. I add the file, and it still gives me that error. I am building from Unity using the IL2CPP mode for the requirements of 64 bit and was also building using Mono and still receiving this error. Is this plugin updated for the 64 bit requirement? Do I need to downgrade the plugin, and if so, will it be compatible for the requirement? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

8. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @amsgames it's just a warning, and as was described in documentation it can be triggered by a lot of stuff in your project. It's really hard to teel how to get rid of this, but I can confirm that some of plugin users does not have this warning. It's also can be related to the unity version as well.

Looks like some files wasn't updated correctly, If you will contact me or my support team, we can manually clean up your project and fix the issue, or we can make team viewer session.
    Cheers!

9. ababab5

ababab5

Hi,

Do you plan to make an OS X Game Center compatibility ?

Thanks !

10. OHALL

OHALL

I bought this asset.

I want to use only one function.
    For example, I want to use only the IAP.

But because every script is attached
    The error occurs.
    If you do not need to include the function will increase the capacity of the app unnecessarily.

Please tell us the answer.

11. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Yep, I do :)

There is no point to stip our plugin features. It's just script the will not add any size to your project. And I can not provide you step by step guide how to remove some feature from the plugin since it was developed as complete project, But fulls source code is open.

12. biscito

biscito

hi
    is it ready for unity 5 ?
    can we have a beta ?

cheers

13. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

I've tested the latest version with Unity5, should work fine. Let me know if you will have any issues.
    Cheers!

14. biscito

biscito

12 of them, it worked fine with unityads & everyplay, as soon as i add iosnative i get that :

Attached Files:

15. biscito

biscito

oops forgot to turn game center on, work fine !!

great work !!!!

16. CRIK

CRIK

I got message.("GameCenterGeneral" with Unity3D 4.6)

SendMessage: object GameCenterManager does not have receiver for function onLeaderBoardScore!

What's wrong?

17. OHALL

OHALL

Script is smaller capacity.
    However, because the need to add a framework xcode
    This capacity will increase.

Because I want to exclude an unused script.

18. iEpic

iEpic

I'm having the same problem as him...
    Been stuck on this for the last couple of days and can't figure it out.

19. alivegames

alivegames

Plugin 'StoreProductView.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/StoreProductView.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/StoreProductView.h
    Assets/Plugins/iOS/StoreProductView.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/StoreProductView.h

I got this problem too..
    and i am using Ultimate Mobile package + unity 5.0 RC3
    please fix it or tell me how to fix it.
    thank you!

20. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thx fo report. Fixed. Please update this file in your project:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83133800/Important/IOSGameCenterManager.mm

I can not give you straight forward instruction for this. Plugin was developed as one project. However te source code os fully open. If that is deal breaker for you, you can request the refund.

The ISN_NSData+Base64.h and ISN_NSData+Base64.m was renamed to NSData+Base64.h and INSData+Base64.m

Sorry for inconvenience, I was made due to compatibility iwth the other IOS plugins. Unforchinatly Asset Store update not always will remove, removed from plugin files, so you need manually remove NSData+Base64.h and INSData+Base64.m from your project. You can also contact teh support team and ask them to clean up your project.

What other files do you have in your project.

21. alivegames

alivegames

No other files in my project, just Ultimate Mobile
    here is full log:

Plugin 'StoreProductView.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/StoreProductView.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/StoreProductView.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/StoreProductView.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/StoreProductView.h
    Plugin 'ISNCamera.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNCamera.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNCamera.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISNCamera.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNCamera.h
    Plugin 'CustomBannerView.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/CustomBannerView.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/CustomBannerView.m
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/CustomBannerView.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/CustomBannerView.m
    Plugin 'AppEventListener.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/AppEventListener.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/AppEventListener.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/AppEventListener.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/AppEventListener.mm
    Plugin 'ISNVideo.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNVideo.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNVideo.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISNVideo.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNVideo.h
    Plugin 'SocialGate.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/SocialGate.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/SocialGate.mm
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/SocialGate.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/SocialGate.mm
    Plugin 'CustomBannerView.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/CustomBannerView.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/CustomBannerView.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/CustomBannerView.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/CustomBannerView.h
    Plugin 'ISNDataConvertor.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNDataConvertor.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNDataConvertor.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISNDataConvertor.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNDataConvertor.h
    Plugin 'GCHelper.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GCHelper.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GCHelper.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/GCHelper.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GCHelper.h
    Plugin 'TransactionServer.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/TransactionServer.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/TransactionServer.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/TransactionServer.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/TransactionServer.h
    Plugin 'PopUPDelegate.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/PopUPDelegate.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/PopUPDelegate.m
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/PopUPDelegate.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/PopUPDelegate.m
    Plugin 'SocialGate.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/SocialGate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/SocialGate.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/SocialGate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/SocialGate.h
    Plugin 'InAppPurchaseManager.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/InAppPurchaseManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/InAppPurchaseManager.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/InAppPurchaseManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/InAppPurchaseManager.h
    Plugin 'RatePopUPDelegate.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/RatePopUPDelegate.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/RatePopUPDelegate.m
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/RatePopUPDelegate.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/RatePopUPDelegate.m
    Plugin 'StoreProductView.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/StoreProductView.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/StoreProductView.mm
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/StoreProductView.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/StoreProductView.mm
    Plugin 'IOSNativeNotificationCenter.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/IOSNativeNotificationCenter.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativeNotificationCenter.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSNativeNotificationCenter.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativeNotificationCenter.mm
    Plugin 'ISNDataConvertor.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISNDataConvertor.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNDataConvertor.m
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNDataConvertor.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNDataConvertor.m
    Plugin 'GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdBanner.mm
    Plugin 'PopUPDelegate.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/PopUPDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/PopUPDelegate.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/PopUPDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/PopUPDelegate.h
    Plugin 'InAppPurchaseManager.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/InAppPurchaseManager.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/InAppPurchaseManager.mm
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/InAppPurchaseManager.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/InAppPurchaseManager.mm
    Plugin 'iAdBannerObject.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/iAdBannerObject.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/iAdBannerObject.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/iAdBannerObject.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/iAdBannerObject.h
    Plugin 'ISNVideo.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISNVideo.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNVideo.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNVideo.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNVideo.mm
    Plugin 'IOSNativePopUpsManager.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSNativePopUpsManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativePopUpsManager.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/IOSNativePopUpsManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativePopUpsManager.h
    Plugin 'GameCenterManager.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GameCenterManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GameCenterManager.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/GameCenterManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GameCenterManager.h
    Plugin 'ISNCamera.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISNCamera.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNCamera.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNCamera.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNCamera.mm
    Plugin 'GoogleMobileAdController.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GoogleMobileAdController.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdController.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/GoogleMobileAdController.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdController.h
    Plugin 'IOSGameCenterManager.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSGameCenterManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSGameCenterManager.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/IOSGameCenterManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSGameCenterManager.h
    Plugin 'CloudManager.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/CloudManager.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/CloudManager.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/CloudManager.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/CloudManager.mm
    Plugin 'ISN_Security.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISN_Security.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_Security.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISN_Security.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_Security.h
    Plugin 'ISN_Reachability.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISN_Reachability.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_Reachability.m
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISN_Reachability.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_Reachability.m
    Plugin 'IOSGameCenterManager.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/IOSGameCenterManager.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSGameCenterManager.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSGameCenterManager.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSGameCenterManager.mm
    Plugin 'RatePopUPDelegate.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/RatePopUPDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/RatePopUPDelegate.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/RatePopUPDelegate.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/RatePopUPDelegate.h
    Plugin 'ISNSharedApplication.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISNSharedApplication.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNSharedApplication.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNSharedApplication.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNSharedApplication.h
    Plugin 'IOSNativeUtility.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/IOSNativeUtility.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativeUtility.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSNativeUtility.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativeUtility.mm
    Plugin 'GoogleMobileAdBanner.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/GoogleMobileAdBanner.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdBanner.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GoogleMobileAdBanner.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdBanner.h
    Plugin 'ISN_NSData+Base64.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISN_NSData+Base64.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_NSData+Base64.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISN_NSData+Base64.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_NSData+Base64.h
    Plugin 'GCHelper.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/GCHelper.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GCHelper.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GCHelper.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GCHelper.mm
    Plugin 'ISN_Security.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISN_Security.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_Security.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISN_Security.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_Security.mm
    Plugin 'ISN_Reachability.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISN_Reachability.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_Reachability.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISN_Reachability.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_Reachability.h
    Plugin 'iAdBannerController.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/iAdBannerController.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/iAdBannerController.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/iAdBannerController.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/iAdBannerController.h
    Plugin 'GameCenterManager.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/GameCenterManager.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/GameCenterManager.m
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GameCenterManager.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/GameCenterManager.m
    Plugin 'TransactionServer.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/TransactionServer.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/TransactionServer.m
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/TransactionServer.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/TransactionServer.m
    Plugin 'iAdBannerObject.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/iAdBannerObject.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/iAdBannerObject.mm
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/iAdBannerObject.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/iAdBannerObject.mm
    Plugin 'SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.m
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.m
    Plugin 'ISN_NSData+Base64.m' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISN_NSData+Base64.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_NSData+Base64.m
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISN_NSData+Base64.m would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISN_NSData+Base64.m
    Plugin 'GoogleMobileAdController.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/GoogleMobileAdController.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdController.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GoogleMobileAdController.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAdController.mm
    Plugin 'IOSNativeNotificationCenter.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSNativeNotificationCenter.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativeNotificationCenter.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/IOSNativeNotificationCenter.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativeNotificationCenter.h
    Plugin 'IOSNativeUtility.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/IOSNativeUtility.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativeUtility.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSNativeUtility.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativeUtility.h
    Plugin 'GoogleMobileAds.framework' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/GoogleMobileAds.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAds.framework
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/GoogleMobileAds.framework would be copied to <PluginPath>/GoogleMobileAds.framework
    Plugin 'SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/SKProduct+LocalizedPrice.h
    Plugin 'CloudManager.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/CloudManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/CloudManager.h
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/CloudManager.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/CloudManager.h
    Plugin 'IOSNativePopUpsManager.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/IOSNativePopUpsManager.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativePopUpsManager.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/IOSNativePopUpsManager.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/IOSNativePopUpsManager.mm
    Plugin 'AppEventListener.h' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/AppEventListener.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/AppEventListener.h
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/AppEventListener.h would be copied to <PluginPath>/AppEventListener.h
    Plugin 'iAdBannerController.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/iAdBannerController.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/iAdBannerController.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/iAdBannerController.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/iAdBannerController.mm
    Plugin 'ISNSharedApplication.mm' is used from several locations:
    Assets/Plugins/IOS/ISNSharedApplication.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNSharedApplication.mm
    Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/IOS/ISNSharedApplication.mm would be copied to <PluginPath>/ISNSharedApplication.mm
    Please fix plugin settings and try again.

UnityEditor.Modules.DefaultPluginImporterExtension:CheckFileCollisions(String)
    UnityEditorInternal.PluginsHelper:CheckFileCollisions(BuildTarget) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Plugins/PluginsHelper.cs:25)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  22. Mikea15

Mikea15

The example files are not updated with the capitalisation of your method names! :/ This I'm glad you're working as fast as you can to fix all our bug reports ;)

Cheers mate :)

23. DominiqueT

DominiqueT

Hi

We've issue with Unity5 and your plugin.

We have that :

IOSDialog dialog = IOSDialog.Create("Dialog Title", "Dialog message");
    dialog.OnComplete += onDialogClose;

But the onDialogClose function is never call after press any button.

Best

24. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello.
    1) First of all I am really appreciate your reports.
    2) Thais is know issues, and I am working on solving it as fast as I can. I will submit all fixes tomorrow.

So let me know if in Friday you will have any issues left (after downloading latest update)
    IOS Native 5.9.1 and UM 3.2

Thx for report, can you please specify what exact examples you talking about? I might be missed something. I will be happy to fix it with the update tomorrow as well.

Cheers!

25. Mikea15

Mikea15

Hey, somehow re-importing my assets into a new project, deleting all plugins and re-importing them, removed half the errors. I just had to update those names and everything went fine. :)

26. airwick

airwick

I have the same report of an issue with iCloud saving as @Tyhja

Turning off iCloud for the app in Documents and Data causes no saving at all. It stays in memory but once the app is closed and reopened all data reverts. This does not happen with "iCloud on" for the app or with all Documents and Data turned off. There seems to be a failure with synchronize once the data is changed with iCloud turned off for the individual app.

I tested the iCloud example scene to confirm.

I've looked on Apple's dev forums and documents and I see no indication this behavior should have changed.

iPhone 6 - iOS 8.1.2, non ICloud drive account.

27. CRIK

CRIK

Thanks lacost. :)

28. aureliendrouet

aureliendrouet

Hello,
    I can not find documentation about leaderboard sets.
    Is it already supported or will it be supported?

29. iEpic

iEpic

How do i contact the support team because I removed the 2 files you said but the 2 files you said it was renamed too aren't there.
    Only thing there related to that is NSData+Base64

30. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello, all contacts, are here:
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/publisher/2256
    Fell free ti use my personal e-mail, since looks like you have this issue for a long time, and I want to help you solve it ASAP. Sorry for delay with the forum posts. The e-mail support works much quicker.

Can you please point me to apple documentation of leaderboard sets, with the description fo what features would you like to have in the plugin, and I will implement it for the next release.

Sorry if I am missing something. But if iCloud is turned off, data will not be synchronized with iCloud server..
    And IOS Native API is implemented exactly as stated in the Apple documentation.

Cheers!

31. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

32. aureliendrouet

aureliendrouet

33. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Added to the todo list :)

34. RC15

RC15

Hi Stan,

When I try to login to GameCenter I got this error deploying on iOs 8.1 with Unity 5

"Application is not allowed to run in production"

Maybe I'm missing some configuration.
    Could you help me please ?!

35. RC15

RC15

I guess it was for the #itunesdown problem.
    Now all is back to work.

36. RC15

RC15

Hi Stan,

when I open the Multiplayer Game window, where you can choose to play now or invite friends, if I click on Cancel, the window stays locked and I cannot return to the game.

EDITED :
    This happens in iOs7 while in iOs8 the window closes in the right way.
    Even when the opponent is found and the match starts, the window stays on top of the screen.
    The only message I get is :

Presenting view controllers on detached view controllers is discouraged

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  37. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Yep, you rihgt!

Thanks for the report, will have a look in IOS 7 device. What exact IOS7 version and device you using?

38. RC15

RC15

Ipad 2 and iPad 2 Retina
    iOs 7.1.1

39. gas777

gas777

Hello,
    I updated Unity to Unity5, and Xcode to Version 6.2.
    Then I made new unity project, and imported latest IOS Native.
    Then I got 12 Xcode error. (Apple Mach-O Linker Error)

40. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

41. WhosTheBoss

WhosTheBoss

Yes same problem here.

Unity5, XCode 6.2, iOS Native = I get 12 errors.
    Apple Mach-O linker error

42. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Please show me what exact errors you have. As I sad before in Unity 5 you need to add GameKit framework. I am working on this step automatization for Unity5 but it's a bit tricky. How to add GameKit is described here:
    https://unionassets.com/iosnative/migrating-to-unity5-311

If your Apple Mach-O linker error is not connected with the GameKit, please send me screenshot or log.
    Cheers!

43. RC15

RC15

Hi Stan

What about the problem of not closing multigame window on ios 7 ?!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  44. gas777

gas777

45. OnePxl

OnePxl

How? (For the benefit of others.)

46. WhosTheBoss

WhosTheBoss

YES!
    it works. Thanks.

47. ifeltdave

ifeltdave

Hello. I'm having issues getting the app to build from XCode. I am getting errors related to
    'SKPaymentTransactionStateDeferred'

TransactionServer.m:27:18: Use of undeclared identifier 'SKPaymentTransactionStateDeferred'; did you mean 'SKPaymentTransactionStateRestored'?

TransactionServer.m:27:18: Duplicate case value 'SKPaymentTransactionStateRestored'

Really stuck on this and can't build to device ever since adding iOS Native to my project. I need to either eliminate the error, or completely remove iOS Native from my project in order to find other solutions for functionality.

How can I completely and cleanly remove iOS Native from a project it's already been added to?

EDIT: This is unity 4.6, btw

48. RC15

RC15

Hi Stan,

Since I have extreme necessity of testing multigame, I made this patch for the problem.
    I changed this two methods of GCHelper.mm and now it seems to work on iOS7 and 8
    Please check if these are ok or release a new fix asap.

Thanks.

Code (CSharp):
    1. - (void)startMatchViewController:(GKMatchmakerViewController*) mmvc   {
    2.     self.match = nil;
    4.     CGSize screenSize = [[UIScreen mainScreen] bounds].size;
    5.     UIWindow* window = [UIApplication sharedApplication].keyWindow;
    7.     UIViewController *glView2 = UnityGetGLViewController();
    8.     currentView = glView2.view;
    9.     //[ addChildViewController:glView2];
    10.     [window addSubview: glView2.view];
    11.     [glView2 presentViewController: mmvc animated: YES completion:nil];
    14.     mmvc.view.transform = CGAffineTransformMakeRotation(0.0f);
    15.     [mmvc.view setCenter:CGPointMake(screenSize.width/2, screenSize.height/2)];
    16.     mmvc.view.bounds = CGRectMake(0, 0, screenSize.width, screenSize.height);
    19. }
    Code (CSharp):
    1. -(void) dismissView: (GKMatchmakerViewController *)vc {
    2.   /*  if(currentView != NULL) {
    3.         [currentView removeFromSuperview];
    4.     }
    6.     [vc dismissViewControllerAnimated:YES completion:nil];
    7.     [vc.view.superview removeFromSuperview];*/
    8.     if (![vc isBeingPresented] && ![vc isBeingDismissed]) {
    9.         [vc dismissViewControllerAnimated:YES completion:nil];
    10.         [vc.view.superview removeFromSuperview];
    11.     }
    13. #if UNITY_VERSION < 500
    14.      [vc release];
    15. #endif
    17. }

OnePxl likes this.
  49. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey @ifeltdave what Xcode version do you have?

Hey @RC15 will do, thx for your patricipation.

50. gas777

gas777

OnePxl likes this.