Search Unity

[UPDATE 1.1] Geometry FX Particles

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by beffio, Sep 1, 2014.

1. beffio

beffio

Geometry FX Particles - released

This package includes over 160 geometrical shapes effects with basic animations. That’s not all! We have prepared over 60 funky animations to show you how easy it is to customize and bring those shapes to life with our brand new Geometry FX Particles asset!

» » » Interactive Geometry Web Player
    » » » Interactive Geometry Web Player Update 1.1
    » » » Asset Store Link

Update 1.1 (ScreenShoots on the bottom)
    • 82 brand new effects
    • Energy Fields, Fire, Fraction Colors Effects, Blizzards, Clouds, Rains, Rays, Smoke, Thunder Categories
    • Sample Scene with some few models from LowPoly Strategy Prototyper Asset in Cartoon Environment

Our inspiration were simple geometrical shapes - highly popular so-called “low-poly” shapes - that give you stunning effects in any enviroment. Package comes with geometry groups such as: Circles, Irregular Shapes, Lines & Dots, Polygons, Symbols and Triangles.

If you think about develop some game for mobile devices which is well desiged and have unique style this is must have asset for you.

Features
    • All prefabs are fully customizable & you can easily change colors of each shape, as well as their speed, size and animation flow.
    • Each shape texture was hand crafted in high resolution!
    • Works in 2D and 3D spaces.
    • And that’s still not all! We also give you two custom shaders specially prepared for geometry particles and the easy-to-use Rotate Script that you can see in web player.
    Future
    If asset will sell enough to refund my time doing it- Im going to make an update with much more custom animations in future version.

Unique Geometry Effects
    Blows, Bounces, Drops, Explosions, Floatings, Flows, Impacts, Rains, Effective Rotates, Tornados, Tunnels, Clouds, Sparkles, Wiggles, Rises, Crawls, Strikes, Random Flying, Winds

Our other assets
    Questions
    1. What do you think ?
    2. Do you have some future ideas ?
    3. Share your opinion with us !
    About beffio company

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  2. beffio

beffio

3. dox

dox

Hi there these look awesome man ! Good job. I will use it for my low poly game.

4. beffio

beffio

Thank you.
    Hi there Geometry FX Particles comes with new effects in Update 1.1.

Today also you can get them in 24 Hours deals for 50% off
    Update 1.1
    • 82 brand new effects
    • Energy Fields, Fire, Fraction Colors Effects, Blizzards, Clouds, Rains, Rays, Smoke, Thunder Categories
    • Sample Scene with some few models from LowPoly Strategy Prototyper Asset in Cartoon Environment

5. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Looks fantastic, love it!
    Its on the to-buy list! :)

6. beffio

beffio

Thank you :). If you are interesting check out latest asset LowPoly Strategy Prototyper we are using there this particles for weather effects.

7. Shecky2000

Shecky2000

How about some documentation? This is the 2nd Beffio product I've purchased. As with the other (the UI builder), it looks great, but I have no idea how to use it (outside of using the demo scenes). I'm especially confused about how to integrate this with a 2D project. It does look very nice, but I really would like to throw a couple of these effects into my project.

8. beffio

beffio

Hi there,

We didn't thought that someone will need a documentation with particles systems. Of course we would like to help you how to use it. I will try to make documentation in next release.

Cheers,
    Tom Lassota

9. Shecky2000

Shecky2000

Yeah. I'm a beginner. Got this to learn about particles. Got a lot of assets from the store, and I just plug & chug through them.

10. beffio

beffio