Search Unity

[RELEASED] Free FPS Zombie Game! Watch body parts fly like a true psychopath!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by zeyadtuffaha, Feb 9, 2015.

1. zeyadtuffaha

zeyadtuffaha

Abdoun Zombies, is the first Jordanian FPS zombie survival game. It is free to play and is available on Facebook to compete with your friends and with people from all over the world.

It is an indie game developed by two people, so we would appreciate all the support we can get!

Game URL: abdounzombies.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/AbdounZombies
    Twitter: twitter.com/AbdounZombies

Here are some screenshots:
    Screenshot 2014-05-29 18.47.03.png Screenshot 2014-08-26 13.00.52.png Screenshot 2014-05-29 18.45.36.png Cover Image.jpg Screenshot 2015-02-08 00.32.00.png

2. Pixelith

Pixelith

Your first screen shows , from what it looks to me, to be a zombie head and limbs fallen off of the zombies ? how did you achieve this ? What preparations did you take with the models ?

3. CatsPawGames

CatsPawGames

Looking great, but can you please make a version that's not tied to facebook? It's quite constraining.

4. zeyadtuffaha

zeyadtuffaha

Hey! I didn't do the zombies my artist did but we modeled each body part and the zombie without each body part (ex: zombie with no arm, zombie with no head...etc). Then script it so that they are two separate models once damage is done.

5. zeyadtuffaha

zeyadtuffaha

Thanks for trying it. It is constraining I know but it's how we attract users. They compete with their friends on FB. I don't have a version without the FB integration as each version we did for the past couple of months were built for the FB integration.

6. Pixelith

Pixelith

Thank you for the response, never thought of that actually.

7. alienheretic

alienheretic

actually the zombie outer and inner blood bones ect are modeled and rigged togather using a custom shader i wrote for the body part removal which then also spawns a limb

8. Pixelith

Pixelith

Clever , so me buying the Bloody Mess Unity package was a good investment for later use as it does this too.

9. alienheretic

alienheretic

yeah thats prety cool however i dont think that can do this

10. Pixelith

Pixelith

It can not, unless I seriously mess with the system. That's very cool !