Search Unity

[RELEASED] Cyberpunk 3776 - Shoot em Up for PC & MAC

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by PeterHann, Oct 19, 2014.

1. PeterHann

PeterHann

Cyberpunk 3776 harkens back to the glory days of arcade shoot-em-ups. It all begins on a postapocalyptic earth and proceeds into space. Ultimately, your journey will be a metaphor about life and death, a road that every person has to walk down alone. The only choices you get while on your path to the inevitable end: keep your head up high or forfeit.

The game is currently avialable at itch.io and desura

Trailer & Demo can be found at www.cyberpunk3776.com
    and dont forget to leave a vote on Steam Greenlight if you like the game
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243949812

CP3776_Screen1.JPG
    CP3776_Screen4.jpg

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
    GarBenjamin likes this.
  2. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Fantastic! Space shooters were my favorite genre for a long time. Sadly, they became a dying breed due to all of the FPS 3D crap. This looks awesome. Haven't used Steam in several years. Any chance of getting this out for Windows using another distribution channel such as Desura.com?

PeterHann likes this.
  3. PeterHann

PeterHann

Check www.cyberpunk3776.com the game is available at Desura & itch.io I was just begging for steamgreenlight votes :)

GarBenjamin likes this.
  4. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Thanks for letting me know! I actually visited your site and watched the video. That's why I thought "man this is awesome!" But I was thinking it was only being released for Steam so didn't bother clicking on the Buy link. ;)

Anyway, I just purchased it on Desura and it is installing right now. A few more seconds and I should be kicking alien asses!

UPDATE... This is an EXCELLENT shootemup. The atmospherics, commentary and so forth are powerful. It feels like a destroyed society. Excellent arcade action. Very solid. Well done!

PeterHann likes this.
  5. PeterHann

PeterHann

Thank you - have fun with it and spread the word if you'd like :)

6. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

Love cyberpunk. Got to the second boss in the demo, couldnt beat him, though i did like the level up system so i could have maybe ground my way past him (by levelling up). I also liked the voice over though sometimes i couldnt really hear him over the music.

7. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  8. PeterHann

PeterHann

Awesome do you have an email adresse of him for me where I could send him an desura key?

Edit: Found his email on his YT channel and got send him a key - thanks for the heads up Sir :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014