Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Critter Run!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by raiden, Jul 30, 2014.

1. raiden

raiden

Are you ready to go for a Critter Run!

Hi everyone!

Ultra Line Software is proud to announce the release of our latest game called Critter Run! Critter Run is a fun and fast additive game, where you swipe your way through 4 unique, beautiful levels.

Avoid obstacles by swiping up to jump, down to roll, left and right. There are also some cool ramps that give you an extra jump for more height and distance in the Sand and Beach level. collect coins to unlock levels and characters. Characters add some humor to the game, by having their own little sayings throughout the game.

Critter Run is a free game, for Android and iOS:

Android Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ultralinesoftware.critterrun

iOS Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/critter-run/id851557496?mt=8

Here are some screens of the game, thanks so much for your support!

-Raiden

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  2. AIS_Rich

AIS_Rich

Very fun game, nice work. The characters and graphics are excellent. Control is excellent on my phone and on an ipad. Game gets pretty intense and I keep trying to get just alittle farther each time.

3. zastrow

zastrow

I love the turtle, so cute!

4. Migueljb

Migueljb

Hey Thanks everyone. Raiden and I really enjoyed working on Critter Run. We spent 3 weeks just beta testing so many little bugs so the gameplay is pretty solid and obstacle prefab placement is pretty well balanced as well. So the people that have installed on your phones any great feedback is always welcome. Thanks.

-Miguel

5. raiden

raiden

Fixed the screenshots, due to bad url's. We are also getting really good reviews on Google Play for Critter Run.

Thanks everyone for your support!

-Raiden

6. raiden

raiden

7. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

Dont think I would consider that featured... More likely an auto-generated by some kind of bot page.

The environments look nice.

8. raiden

raiden

Yes, not so much featured, the funny thing is, I was clueless about our game being posted there, until a friend of mine showed me that link. I thought that was pretty cool.

Thanks for the level comments James, Miguel and I are already discussing adding 2 more levels in the game, we want to do a city scene with car traffic and also a graveyard scene, dodging tombstones, possibly a walking zombie criss crossing across the path :)

I'll update this post, when we reach that point.

Thanks everyone for your support.

-Raiden

9. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

Yeah I know what you mean.. The 'OMG my game is on gamespot!' realisation is kinda cool... but yeah.. having an actual review would be more exciting ;)