Search Unity

[Released] AVPro Windows Media

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AndrewRH, Jul 4, 2012.

1. magonicolas

magonicolas

Hello there, have just download the trial, but can make work any demo scene, don't know why.

Also, Is it possible to load video from internet and then play it with this asset?

Bests!

2. cmatias

cmatias

Hi I have this strange issue where the videos are reverted (left / right).
    Even the demo scenes have this problem.
    I tried with different codecs and files (avi, mp4,...)
    Same issue with MaterialMapping and MeshApply ...
    Does anyone can help ? I have no clue where this issue comes from.
    Regards.
    Carlos

3. agalloch21

agalloch21

Hi, I got this problem..
    I use the Avpro Windows Media to play the haqAlpha video and I installed the HapDirectShowCodecSetup.exe, then I downloaded the HapA sample video from this address: http://renderheads.com/product/hap-for-directshow/

but, when I drag this sample video to unity assets, a window comes out and said "QuicktimeTools stop running" and I must stop that process. What should I do to fix it?

And I realized that the demo of avpro windows media contains some sample video, but they are all named with extension ".bin", why is that?

thanks a lot

Regards.
    agalloch21

4. MS80

MS80

Hi, just wanted to report a issue with Unity 5.2.0f3 and "AVProWindowsMediaUGUIComponent"!
    A really cool feature of UGUI component is the UV Rect, f.e a 4K video can be splitted and placed on different images...
    In Unity 5.1.2p3 the UV Rect of UGUI component is working perfectly, unfortunatly this feature seems broken in Unity 5.2.0f3, using the "UV Rect" has no effect?!

Do you have a idea how this could be fixed? Is there something new with Unity 5.2.0f3 and UI image?!

5. electricsheep00

electricsheep00

I bougt the asset. Frame rate of WMV file (1086x650) is about 20fps, but need 30fps. How to fix it?

6. Khash-Firestorm

Khash-Firestorm

Hi!

I'm reciving constantly " [AVProWindowsMedia] Movie failed to load" problem. I can see that it gets file hanle but still does not load movie... What could be wrong?

7. CosmicLab2

CosmicLab2

Hi, we're developing a VJ style application in U5.1.1 on Windows 8. We are loading a lot of short movie files grouped into banks, but we can only get about 75 files to load at one time. Any more than that and we get the " [AVProWindowsMedia] Movie failed to load" error. We've tried various codecs, files sizes and dimensions, but it doesn't effect the maximum number of files. Is there any way we can get around this limit?
    Currently the files are all AVI using Lagarith RGBA at 32bit, size of 512x512px, with an alpha channel.
    We are using a very high spec machine, so don't think the problem is memory or hardware related.
    This happens while running in editor or build.
    We've tried loading and unload individual files as they are needed but this causes small pauses in the game, while loading an entire bank is a longer pause, but at a controllable (non critical) time.
    Thanks!

8. Balours

Balours

Too much questions not answered ...
    I need something like this but if there is no support behind I'll find something else.
    Is the plugin still updated by the devs, or it's dead / non-supported by the last version of unity?

In the trial version I tried a couple of MP4 videos, I can't get one working, I tried to convert them to .avi, still nothing. (Win10, last unity version, last Trial version).

I'm able to play a sample video in the editor, but when I build a .exe the video is not here.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  9. Noisecrime

Noisecrime

If you haven't solved this already, the problem is that Unity does not understand video formats apart from ogg theora the only one it suppports, though even that might be limited to standalones, not sure been a long time since I used it. So instead it uses Quicktime ( if installed ) to convert any video formats it finds into ogg theora. Since you've dropped the HAP video file into Unity's asset folder, Unity tries to convert it to ogg theora via Quicktime and apparently Quicktime does not support that format properly so it crashes.

This is the reason why all the AVPro examples have '.bin' appended to the file name as this prevents Unity from detecting the file as a possible video and trying to convert it.

So in answer to your question you have two options.
    1. Append '.bin' to the end of your HAP video files and place them in your assets folder - though this means video files will get embedded in your builds, maybe, might need to also be in special folder like Resources.

2. Keep your video files external to Unity asset folder and reference them with full path names. This is my prefered option as it means the video file doesn't get bundled into the build. Makes it easier to swap videos and deliver them IMHO.

10. MT3

MT3

License error. This plugin is only supported in Unity Pro!
    AVProWindowsMediaManager:Awake() (at Assets/AVProWindowsMedia/Scripts/Components/AVProWindowsMediaManager.cs:74)
    AVProWindowsMediaManager:Awake() (at Assets/AVProWindowsMedia/Scripts/Components/AVProWindowsMediaManager.cs:72)

Suddenly this error popped up... my system was upgraded to Win10 and everything else in my project seems to be fine, but my AV Pro DLLs files seem to be an issue? I got several messages that the DLLs weren't installed (they were) and the system copied them over... but then the error appeared. There are several other similar errors as well. So I activated my pro licence and upgraded AV Pro, now the error is:

[AVProWindowsMedia] File not found ./movie.avi
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    AVProWindowsMedia:StartVideo(String, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, FilterMode, TextureWrapMode) (at Assets/AVProWindowsMedia/Scripts/Internal/AVProWindowsMedia.cs:189)
    AVProWindowsMediaMovie:LoadMovie(Boolean) (at Assets/AVProWindowsMedia/Scripts/Components/AVProWindowsMediaMovie.cs:100)
    AVProWindowsMediaMovie:Start() (at Assets/AVProWindowsMedia/Scripts/Components/AVProWindowsMediaMovie.cs:83)

Nothing has been changed inside my project, but my OS has changed. There are now pink rectangles where the vid should be. This is true both inside my project's scenes and the AV Pro example scenes.

Any help appreciated,
    Montie

11. MT3

MT3

Above issues solved with a re-re-install.

12. HarryE22

HarryE22

Hey there. I got your plugin and it all works fine, apart from when I try and make a build. I must be doing something wrong.

This is even the case with the sample scenes. I do the following;
    >Start new project.
    >Import entire plugin
    >Make a build with the MaterialMappingDemo scene
    >Run build

Videos do not load. Materials appear black. Am I missing something obvious?

13. fffMalzbier

fffMalzbier

Did you check the log file of your build?
    There should be a massage explain what could cause the problem

14. HarryE22

HarryE22

It just says;

Code (csharp):
    1. [AVProWindowsMedia] Movie failed to load
    2. [AVProWindowsMedia] Couldn't load movie movie.mp4

No further detail is given.

15. amaceikaCortina

amaceikaCortina

My app keeps crashing. I have it set to 64bit windows. I am using HAP video codec and latest dll's from you guys.

Stack trace gives me this. I have been banging my head trying to figure out a solution any help would be great thanks.

(0x73387C6A) (nvwgf2um): (filename not available): NVAPI_Thunk + 0x28fc1a
    (0x72C3CE56) (nvwgf2um): (filename not available): OpenAdapter10 + 0xa4446
    (0x742CCAF2) (d3d11): (filename not available): D3DPerformance_SetMarker + 0x3edb2
    (0x00F1E1B6) (AVProWindowsMedia): (filename not available): LoadMovie + 0x4f6
    (0x00F2025E) (AVProWindowsMedia): (filename not available): LoadMovie + 0x259e
    (0x00F1DAEC) (AVProWindowsMedia): (filename not available): UnityRenderEvent + 0xbc
    (0x013B3127) (what_is_my_chip): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryRead<1> > + 0x963c7
    (0x0132E6BC) (what_is_my_chip): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryRead<1> > + 0x1195c
    (0x0167722B) (what_is_my_chip): (filename not available): AnimationEvent::Transfer<StreamedBinaryRead<1> > + 0xf8c7b
    (0x01679CE2) (what_is_my_chip): (filename not available): AnimationEvent::Transfer<StreamedBinaryRead<1> > + 0xfb732
    (0x0142239D) (what_is_my_chip): (filename not available): Behaviour::Transfer<StreamedBinaryRead<1> > + 0x10563d
    (0x756F7C04) (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk + 0x24
    (0x77E4AD1F) (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlInitializeExceptionChain + 0x8f
    (0x77E4ACEA) (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlInitializeExceptionChain + 0x5a

16. Snaxz

Snaxz

Evening all, was wondering where to set the audio balance of a video. I see support for it was added and also where it is in the AVProWindowsMedia script, but not where to set it. Preferably from the AVProWindowsMediaMovie? Please advise.

On a separate note, how exactly does "Use Audio Mixer" work with your plugin?

Thanks in advance!
    J

17. liquify

liquify

Hi @AndrewRH

I ran the trial with Unity 5.1.1f1 64 bit in Windows 7, and got green lines like the picture below:

Is it supposed to have green lines?

After publishing the trial into a PC standalone application, I ran the application, but there is no movie. I can only see the checker.

Please let me know how to fix these issues. If I can see the video correctly with the trial version, I will purchase the plugin, because I really need the video playback functionality for my project.

18. TR3S0R_

TR3S0R_

Hi Everyone!

Ive just bought this plugin and I have a problem, everything works on the editor, but when I build I can only see a pink screen, this tells me there is something wrong with the shaders.
    My debug log says this:
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeNV12_709' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeNV12_709' - Setting to default shader.
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeUYVY_2_RGBA' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeUYVY_2_RGBA' - Setting to default shader.
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeYUY2_2_RGBA' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeYUY2_2_RGBA' - Setting to default shader.
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeHDYC_2_RGBA' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeHDYC_2_RGBA' - Setting to default shader.
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeYVYU_2_RGBA' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeYVYU_2_RGBA' - Setting to default shader.
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeYUY2709_2_RGBA' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/AVProWindowsMedia/CompositeYUY2709_2_RGBA' - Setting to default shader.
    [AVProWindowsMedia] version 2.80 initialised

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?
    Best regards.

19. TR3S0R_

TR3S0R_

No worries! I've found my issue :)

20. kingandroid

kingandroid

Hi, Just wondering for the demo version, does it support HAP format? When I tried it, it says 'Movie failed to load'.

21. sidneytam

sidneytam

Keep getting this error from unity when i run the demo.

Failed to load 'Assets/AVProQuickTime.dll', expected 64 bit architecture (IMAGE_FILE_MACHINE_AMD64), but was IMAGE_FILE_MACHINE_I386. You must recompile your plugin for 64 bit architecture.

I am using Win 8.1 64bit and 64bit Unity5.

22. Cascho01

Cascho01

1. I can play some (old) MP4-Files without installing any codec (Download Video).
    Is it because it is (FMP4) instead of AVC (part 10)(avc1)?
    Any way to get this exported from Premiere?

2. If my clients want to play an MP4 file within my Executable, do they have to install Haali Media Splitter on their machines by hand or is there a way to deliver / autoinstall it? Usually clients are not comfortable with installing codecs....

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  23. cmagorian

cmagorian

I downloaded your demo and followed all the instructions on converting to HAP, the ffmpeg methods for H264, and downloaded the necessary filter libraries to play the video as suggested in the RenderHead docs. I can't find where to place the DLLs for GDCL to have them work in the system libraries and in Unity.

When I try to load the movie file, it says can't load movie file %s (my movie file). Am I doing something wrong here? I am working in Unity 5.2.3f1. I am willing to switch back a version if it's not supported here. Any info would be great!

Thanks!
    Chris

24. Spes4

Spes4

I am using it for VR with dual photo spheres. The question I have is only this. The videos displayed, using video to material, turns out mirrored. This is weird because my previous solution with imported videos and Unity's texture system, worked fine.

If I try to mirror the spheres (by scaling) the video seems correct but the stereo does not work. It is like the depth is reversed, so it becomes unusable. I'm slightly confused how the movie can turn out mirrored with your asset. I might need to look into my shader code here, unless you have any other suggestion. The shader is simply an unlit, with reversed normals, and as I said, it works as expected with imported panorama pictures and videos.

25. kilik128

kilik128

Any chance to get way to export ?

26. love_olsson

love_olsson

I have a question about how to dynamically load a video into a existing player.

Right now I have 10 players in a scene, and I load videos into them by doing:
    Code (C#):
    2.         moviePlayer._filename = filename + ".avi";
    3.         moviePlayer.LoadMovie(true);
    This works and loads the movie into the correct player, but it also restarts all other playing movies in the scene, so I guess the approach is wrong. What am missing here?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  27. coutlass-supreme

coutlass-supreme

Hi Pajamajama,

Did you have any luck displaying a movie in a UI rawimage?

28. andrewsolis

andrewsolis

Hey all,

We recently downloaded the demo and are trying to make a movie play on a sphere texture. We were able to play the demo movies on the texture fine, but whenever I try and play one of my own videos, which is in .mov or avi file format, it throws this error:

[AVProWindowsMedia] Movie failed to load
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)

Anything you may know that I would be doing wrong? Is there a checkbox or only a specific file format that supports the demo? This has been bothering my team and I for quite some time, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

29. highlyinteractive

highlyinteractive

Hi,

I'm also experiencing the 'Movie failed to load' error. I checked an old project which I know worked fine with your plugin, and it has the same error - as do some of your demos. I've upgraded Unity and upgraded Windows. Could this be a Windows 10 issue?

I'm running Unity 4.7.0 and AVProWindowsMedia 2.70 on Windows 10.

EDIT: No, it's not Windows 10, it's just me. I forgot to set up my codecs properly & it was trying to use the native codecs for a high dpi movie.

Oops!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  30. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Hey guys, we're about to make a new release of AVPro Windows Media. We'll be addressing many of the issues you've been having. Hope to have the new version out by tomorrow. Thanks!

31. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Hi, the plugin only supports video formats that are supported by DirectShow on your system. Windows by defaults supports a bunch of codecs and container files but for others you need to install codecs. We go into detail about this in the documentation. Most likely you're trying to load a video file that isn't supported by DirectShow codecs on your system. You can try converting to DivX codec as it's widely supported.

32. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Can you not use the AVProWindowsMediaUGUIComponent script? It is meant for displaying videos in uGUI. Also in the new version (v2.90) this component has been improved a lot and there is a new demo scene showing how to use it.

33. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Your code and approach is right and should work. I suspect there is a bug in your code. Perhaps try adding some logging in there to see how often this code is getting called.

34. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Strange. I know that Unity 5.3 did break some of our video playback scripts in terms of flipping things the wrong way. We have a new 360 degree sphere demo in the upcoming version 2.90 which should show proper usage.

35. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

In the new update (v2.90) we have exposed the audio balance control to the main Unity UI (before it was hidden in the preview panel that you had to open up). The scripting is simple:

AVProWindowsMediaMovie movie;
    movie._audioBalance = -1.0f;

In the older versions it was a bit different:
    AVProWindowsMediaMovie movie;
    movie.MovieInsance.AudioBalance = -1.0f;

The audio mixer is required if you have a 7.1 sound system and want to be able to control where the audio plays to. This is demonstrated in the MultiChannelDemo scene

36. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

The green lines is the watermark that comes with the trial version, they are removed in the full version.

You may need to copy your video file to your build location. Check the error log, it probably can't find the video file.

37. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Yes Hap is supported. It may be that the video file isn't a multiple of 4. Our implementation of Hap requires video width and height to be a multiple of 4.

38. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

You must already have some codec installed that is handling the MP4 container. If you need H.264 without any codec installed then you could always save out an AVI container file with H.264 video inside, though you have to be careful and not use too many H.264 features as I think it doesn't support certain types of keyframes properly.

Your client would have to install Haali Media Splitter in order to play MP4 files. This can be done as part of the install process, or you can use a more compatible video format, such as DIVX encoded within an AVI file.

39. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

We have now included the steps for installing GDCL in the documenation. Here they are:

1. How do I install GDCL MPEG-4 Filter?
      1. Download the mpeg4.zip file from http://www.gdcl.co.uk/mpeg4/

2. Extract the zip to somewhere on your system (eg C:\Tools\mpeg4)

3. Create a file called register.bat and edit it in notepad and paste the following:

regsvr32.exe C:\Tools\mpeg4\x86\mp4mux.dll
        regsvr32.exe C:\Tools\mpeg4\x86\mp4demux.dll
        regsvr32.exe C:\Tools\mpeg4\x64\mp4mux.dll
        regsvr32.exe C:\Tools\mpeg4\x64\mp4demux.dll
        pause

4. Save the file and close notepad

5. Right click on the register.bat file and choose “Run as administrator”

6. The script should run and register all 4 DLLs to your system

40. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Hi All,

It's been too long I know, but finally we've had time to update the plugin! Version 2.90 of AVPro Windows Media has just been submitted to the Asset Store and here are the changes:
    • Dropped support for Unity versions below 4.6, 4.6 is the new minimum
    • Added support for Unity 5.4
    • Fixed uGUI issues related to API changes in Unity 5.2
    • Fixed flipped videos issue related to changes in Graphics.Blit in Unity 5.3
    • Added more demos:
      • 360 degree video demo
      • Basic uGUI demo
      • VCR uGUI demo
      • Background demo
    • Improved AVProWindowsMediaMovie component, it now allows browsing to files and can report problems with the setup such as missing files, sub-optimal performance settings or warning that video files will need to be copied for builds
    • All sample videos now moved to StreamingAssets folder
    • All shaders removed from Manager script and now loaded from resources
    • Added handy prefabs
    • AVProWindowsMediaManager now added dynamically if missing
    • Error reporting improved
    • Updated documentation
    You can find all the information and downloads on the web page.

Download the free trial version here

Thanks,

41. ConquerExperience

ConquerExperience

Heads up @AndrewRH there is a problem with shader loading in Unity 5.3.2f1, where it will not locater the shader files and fail to load a video.

The error condition is tricky because it's unclear that it is simply due to Unity not locating the shaders. Only in the code path in AVProWindowsMediaManager LoadShaders() where shaders are pre-loaded, and all shaders are assigned null values.

Solution was to copy the shaders into the Resources folder. However this clutters the top-level. I'd suggest re-organizing it a little so shaders are loaded into /Resources/AVProWindowsMedia_Shaders/..., then update the code to load from that path. Maybe an issue with Unity not searching all paths?? Not sure, but this really threw a curve ball.

Thanks for a spectacularly useful video player plugin and great docs. I'm not complaining, just helping the community. Thanks for the great support too, you guys are awesome when I needed the help.

Cheers,
    - Aaron

42. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Wow, thanks for the great feedback. I'll be looking at this in detail and hopefully uploading a fix tomorrow. Thanks again,

43. AndrewRH

AndrewRH

Hi Aaron, I'm afraid I can't replicate this issue. Could you let me know the steps to getting this error? Are you using the trial asset or the one from the store? Did you perhaps have an old version before that you replaced?

Thanks for the info,

44. ConquerExperience

ConquerExperience

Strange, I had to do a fresh install, switching from AVProQuicktime to AVProWindowsMedia player, so that required removing all the original assets. Then I installed fresh. If I can replicate the issue on a fresh project, I'll check in and let you know. Maybe a side-effect from another project config option? The way Resource paths are put together seemed too specific a point of failure to work without the shaders living in the Resources folder, but maybe Unity resolves paths in other cases? I'll go look.

45. gerts

gerts

Can I have a C# code extract about working with events for then end and start of clips?
    I want to play a movie that has a loop sequence somewhere from frame X to Y. Depending on user interaction I want to start a clip and let it play in loop. I can't find examples on how to use this.

Thanks!
    Gert

46. dustinandrew

dustinandrew

I recently updated an older project to the latest version of Unity 5.3.3 and now my video is flipped. So I updated AVPro Windows Media to 2.90, because of the Graphics.Blit issue. Well, now when I run it, the plugin says that the video was loaded, but it can't play it. It says unable to convert video.

The only thing I can think of, is that I'm using the Windows version of the plugin, but playing a mov h.264 video. But this worked before in previous versions of Unity and of the plugin.

Any suggestions?

[FIXED] The fix was to just remove the old plugin shaders, reinstall the plugin, but then the video was just white with audio. So I just reverted back to Unity 5.2.4 and AVProWindowsMedia 2.70, now it works.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  47. DrNeptune

DrNeptune

I'm trying to play videos back to back without any visible seam (think of someone speaking, and how noticeable it would be if they skipped or stuttered in between videos).

I've tried just about everything from your demos.

I'm also wondering how I could convert my mp4 to a HAP avi, Im on windows and don't see any options there.

Thanks,
    Jason

48. soku

soku

Hello.

My application using this Plugin.

but, sometimes application crash when unload movie.

Not all movie, and not all times

It occurs intermittently.

unity ver - 4.6.5f1
    os - windows 7 pro K sp1
    plugin ver - 2.90

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

(0x5C90183A) (nvwgf2um): (filename not available): NVAPI_Thunk + 0x296bca
    (0x5C184546) (nvwgf2um): (filename not available): OpenAdapter12 + 0xab426
    (0x5C1E8576) (nvwgf2um): (filename not available): OpenAdapter12 + 0x10f456
    (0x719D91F5) (d3d11): (filename not available): D3D11CreateDevice + 0x486ae

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

i try output log.

AVProWindowsMedia.cs

private void Close()
    {
    Debug.Log("Media::Close - 111");
    #if AVPROWINDOWSMEDIA_FPS
    ResetFPS();
    #endif

Debug.Log("Media::Close - 222");
    Width = Height = 0;

if (_movieHandle >= 0)
    {
    Debug.Log("Media::Close - 333");
    Pause();
    Debug.Log("Media::Close - 444");
    AVProWindowsMediaPlugin.Stop(_movieHandle);
    Debug.Log("Media::Close - 555");
    AVProWindowsMediaPlugin.FreeInstanceHandle(_movieHandle);
    Debug.Log("Media::Close - 666");
    _movieHandle = -1;
    }
    }

and output is

Media::Close - 111

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Media::Close - 222

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Media::Close - 333

Media::Close - 444

Media::Close - 555

Crash!!!
    Media::Close - 666

SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\CENT\NCS;C:\CENT\NCS\Bin\NCS;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'PC'

thanks for reply

49. Batigol

Batigol

Does it support play backward/invert?
    I have movie of tree grow up. I would like to add interactive: if hand up, it will play forward , if hand down, it will backward at anyframe

50. gerts

gerts

I managed to do this using DOTween to tween the PositionFrames (using an extra get/set).
    You also need a codec that handles keyframes well. We used the HAP codec and all is working fine.