Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] Arch Vis Polish Pack #1

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by WarrenMarshall, Jul 1, 2015.

1. WarrenMarshall

WarrenMarshall

Hey guys!

I'm totally new here but I've got my first environment pack in the store and thought it was time I introduced myself.

My name is Warren Marshall. I worked at Epic Games doing various jobs for the last 15 years or so but we've parted ways now. I did environment art for several years there and I hope to apply those skills to the various marketplaces and starting off with the arch vis movement that's gaining more and more steam.

My first pack is a collection of the little things that nobody wants to model but that add SO MUCH to the credibility of a scene. Switches, sockets, vents, smoke alarms, etc. That sort of thing. :)

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/40109

$30 ... $1 per mesh. Seemed fair to me. :) Plus there's multiple themes in there like metal and wood.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

EDIT : I should mention these assets are authored as PBR materials so they have metal and roughness masks. They're ready for any modern scene you want to add them into.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Hey Warren - nice quality.
    Can you provide wireframe/shaded images on the asset store page please?
    Thanks

3. WarrenMarshall

WarrenMarshall

I'm going to be honest and admit I have no idea how to do that.

I'm new to all of this so be patient. :) Do I submit a whole new package? Or is there a mechanism for easily adding more screenshots?

In the meantime, I can throw some up here...

4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Naw - this is good.
    I think in the publisher submission page - when submitting there is an option to check this is an update - and then you can add a description if needed.
    I'll be honest - I have not done an update either.
    This is sufficient for me :) but others may request them from the asset store.

5. WarrenMarshall

WarrenMarshall

6. WarrenMarshall

WarrenMarshall

FYI, I'm selling the high poly models from this pack on Gumroad for the artistically curious!

https://gumroad.com/l/avp1

Thanks!