Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Android Native Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Sep 20, 2013.

1. dzkdes

dzkdes

2. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    You can enable/disable plugin's parts in Android Native Settings Inspector window.
    Just disable modules you don't use in your project, all the others leave enabled.
    Only the native libraries you really need will be included in final application build.

My advice to you is not to remove plugins scripts separately.
    A lot of disadvantages will take place in such an approach.
    You will be required to make the same clean up every plugin's update.
    Or you will manually decline/ignore all the official updates.

So,the best approach is to kkep plugin's core as it is and configure Android Native Settings according to the APIs set you use in your project.

Best regards,
    Alex

3. Skatola

Skatola

hi, i have a big problem with gcm notification.
    after an update to the whole project (moved from unity 4 to unity 5, updated lot of plugins, ANP too) my notification don't work anymore, seems like my device receive that, but nothing happen, in logcat i can see that:

I/GCM ( 1949): GCM message com.testing.myapp 0:1457293176922087%36234aedf9fd7ecd

I/ActivityManager( 842): Start proc 28130:com.testing.myapp/u0a357 for broadcast com.testing.myapp/com.androidnative.gcm.GcmBroadcastReceiver

D/AndroidNative(28130): GcmBroadcastReceiver onReceive

I/AndroidNative(28130): Push Notification Sended:

I/AndroidNative(28130): Push Notification Saved

D/AndroidNative(28130): Push Notification Show when App Is Foreground true

D/AndroidNative(28130): GCM Push Notification data received null

D/AndroidNative(28130): Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference

W/System.err(28130): java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference

W/System.err(28130): at org.json.JSONTokener.nextCleanInternal(JSONTokener.java:116)

W/System.err(28130): at org.json.JSONTokener.nextValue(JSONTokener.java:94)

W/System.err(28130): at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:156)

W/System.err(28130): at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:173)

W/System.err(28130): at com.androidnative.gcm.GcmIntentService.sendNotification(GcmIntentService.java:171)

W/System.err(28130): at com.androidnative.gcm.GcmIntentService.onHandleIntent(GcmIntentService.java:93)

W/System.err(28130): at android.app.IntentService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage(IntentService.java:65)

W/System.err(28130): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)

W/System.err(28130): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135)

W/System.err(28130): at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)

I/AndroidNative(28130): Received: Bundle[{subtitle=test subtitle, from=1091348980871, alert=test!, title=test title, android.support.content.wakelockid=1, collapse_key=do_not_collapse}]

so something goes wrong there, no idea what i can do for it.
    Please someone help! thank you

4. dzkdes

dzkdes

Hi,

Even though I have disabled all unwanted libraries such as google play services, social, billing etc. and pressed the green install button, it still puts all the unnecessary libraries (gpgs, social, twitter, etc) to my Plugins/Android/libs folder.

5. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Let's try to clarify this case.

I inspected the LogCat log you provided.
    I think the PHP-script you use for push notifications testing is not correct.
    Please, test your application with my PHP-script (from the attachment).
    Just remove .txt name ending.
    Pay your attention to push notification data structure.

Please, feel free to contact me if any issues will take place.
    If you have any additional questions - just let me know.
    Feel free to ask any information you need.

Best regards,
    Alex

Attached Files:

6. Skatola

Skatola

Hi, thank you for your answer Alex.
    I already tried with your script .php inside your plugin, now i’ve tried this too but same result and same log.
    Sometimes the background process of my app in the devices crash when they receive the notification.
    Any other suggestion?
    thanks!

7. AlexRay

AlexRay

Please, could you describe me the set of actions how do you test push notifications implementation for your application?
    Try to describe as much detailed as possible.

Keep me updated with this case, I am looking forward to your reply.

8. Skatola

Skatola

- i’ve removed previous version of android native plugin trough editor as described in your “how to update” section.
    - imported the new version of android native plugin
    - set my push notification icon, sound, push service (google) and my sender id, i already have gcm api enabled and my server key for the app
    - that’s all, i take the reg device id trough your function GoogleCloudMessageService.instance.RgisterDevice();
    also i called the function GoogleCloudMessageService.Instance.Init(); in the main scene of my app.
    then i try to send push notification with REST client, or with our server with your script.php, everytime same error in logcat file, the devices receive the message as we can see in logcat but nothing happen.
    We are kind of desperate here, hope you can help us.
    Thanks so much
    Sam

EDIT:
    Hi again, little update:
    I noticed the script you provided to me is different from the script in the android native plugin folder, with that the logcat is now different, with the script.php inside your plugin the log was D/AndroidNative( 4904): GCM Push Notification data received null.
    With this new php script the catlog is:

D/AndroidNative( 8225): GcmBroadcastReceiver onReceive

I/AndroidNative( 8225): Push Notification Sended:

I/AndroidNative( 8225): Push Notification Saved

D/AndroidNative( 8225): Push Notification Show when App Is Foreground true

D/AndroidNative( 8225): GCM Push Notification data received {"big_picture_url": "http://www.hd-tecnologia.com/imagenes/articulos/2015/03/Unity-5.jpg",

i sended the rest of log info on your support mail

hope this can help!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  9. D4ng3r0xX

D4ng3r0xX

Hello, I have a problem when
    Sign In...
    I have this error: connection failed with code: 10002

how can I solve this problem ?
    Why I have this error?

can help me please ?

10. Chintao

Chintao

just a "quick" question, that gives me headache since 2days:
    i have 2 scenes, one with login, achievments, leaderboard and a button that leads to scene 2. And in the second scene one button with "GooglePlayTBM.instance.CreateMatch(minPlayers, maxPlayers);"
    and in "void ActionMatchInitiated(GP_TBM_MatchInitiatedResult result)" i instantiate the GameUI, What works totally perfect if i run the game, hit login, hit the button that leads to scene 2, hit start game.

But if i use a Back button in the Update Function like this:

void Update()
    {
    if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.Escape))
    {
    SceneManager.LoadScene(0);
    }
    }

to go back to my first scene and then hit the button to scene 2 again and start the game, then it doesn't work.
    is that my fault?
    nothing in the game is Don'tDestroyOnLoad beside the stuff from the plugin.

thanks again!

11. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, pay attention to my previous message
    I am definitely sure, that your data bundle for push notification is not correct.
    Please, fix it according to new PHP-script I provided for you earlier.
    Push notification data format changed with one of the latest updates.
    Documentation will be updated soon, sorry for that inconvenience.

You can provide any JSON data you need for your particular case.
    One important thing: big_picture_url field is reserved for Big-Picture Notification Style.
    If you don't use Big-Picture Notification Style, just leave this field string.Empty, but DON'T remove from JSON data.
    All other fields added as an example.
    What data fields and fields amounts are up to you as a developer.

'json' => '{"big_picture_url": "http://www.hd-tecnologia.com/imagenes/articulos/2015/03/Unity-5.jpg",
    "string_extra": "100000583627394",
    "string_value": "value",
    "string_key": "key",
    "is_public": true,
    "item_type_id": 4,
    "numeric_extra": 0}'

If you need additional kind of assistance - please, contact me.
    Have a nice day!

12. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    This error code indicates, that you have network connection problems or your application is not setup correctly.
    Please, provide more detailed LogCat log from your device to make me able to help you.

Or you can contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com
    You will get great assistance with the issues you are facing in your project in a very short time.

Best regards,
    Alex

13. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    It's quite hard to find out the reason of such behavior without full source code available.
    Please, could you provide me additional code snippets from the scene1 and scene2 controllers?
    Any additional information will be helpful in this case I think.

So, please, provide an additional information to make me able to help you.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Cheers!

14. Chintao

Chintao

hey and thanks for your fast answer.
    just for your info, if i don't log in, then go to scene 2, go back to scene 1, then log in, then scene 2 again and start a match it works. its only if i am logged in and go back to scene 1 and then back to scene 2 that it doesn't work.
    script one, that instantiate the gameUI (with second script attached) in ActionMatchInitiated:
    Code (CSharp):
    1.     void ActionMatchInitiated(GP_TBM_MatchInitiatedResult result)
    2.     {
    3.         if (!result.IsSucceeded)
    4.         {
    5.             AndroidMessage.Create("Match Initi Failed", "Status code: " + result.Response);
    6.             return;
    7.         }
    8.         myMatch = result.Match;
    9.         Debug.Log("mymatch.result: " +myMatch); //returns a GP_TBM_MATCH always
    10.         (Instantiate (gameUi) as GameObject).transform.SetParent(canvas.transform, false);
    11.     }
    Scipt two, that if gameUi gets instantiated looks up for the myMatch in script one:

Code (CSharp):
    1.     void Awake () {
    3.         mpm = GameObject.Find ("GameManager").GetComponent<MultiplayerMenu>();
    5.         myMatch = mpm.myMatch;
    7.         Debug.Log("mpm.allowAutomatch: " +  mpm.allowAutomatch); //returns always true like it should
    8.         Debug.Log("mpm.myMatch: "+mpm.myMatch);           //returns empty, after using Back button
    10.         if (myMatch.Data.Length != 0)
    11.         {
    12.             questionCollection = QuestionContainer.LoadXmlFromFile("questions"+ myMatch.Data[46]);
    13.             Debug.Log("LEVEL "+ myMatch.Data[46]);
    14.         }
    15.         else
    16.         {
    17.             questionCollection = QuestionContainer.LoadXmlFromFile("questions1");
    18.         }
    19.         InitGame();
    20.     }
    It don't make sense to me, cause the scenes loads my scripts and gameObjects evertime new.

15. AlexRay

AlexRay

My advice for you is to contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly via e-mail.
    That's not the case for forum consideration.
    Just request Stan's Assets Support Team assistance, you will get a qualified reply of support engineer in a short time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,
    Alex

16. Chintao

Chintao

they arent't that fast with answering, i am still in the discussion about my last problem, from over a week ago :p
    but yeah you are right, might be better to solve this over email!
    thank you again for your fast Answer =)

17. theappmedia

theappmedia

Hi,

We are working on Google Plus 1 functionality of this plugin. All other sample buttons are working except Google Plus button. Touch is not working on Google Plus.

Kindly find the attached file.

Can you please tell me why touch is not working on Google Plus button and back button on top right corner.

Thanks

Attached Files:

18. Chintao

Chintao

maybe something on top that blocks the raycast?

19. Tano

Tano

I've a really strange issue using Native Android Plugin, when i show a banner or a Leaderboard and i come back, the Game restart from beginning, like a crash or something like that.. I really don't understand. I also tried to create an empty project.. And everytime i show the leaderboard and i come back, everything start again..

Any idea? Nobody had this problem?

20. Chintao

Chintao

nope, working fine.
    Have you tested it on a different device?

21. Tano

Tano

I tried the example and it works fine on my device, but i really don't understand where i'm wrong.. This is my code:

Code (csharp):
    1.  using UnityEngine;
    2. using System.Collections;
    4. publicclassPreloadingProcess:MonoBehaviour{
    6. voidStart(){
    7. #ifUNITY_ANDROID
    9. InitGooglePlayProcess();
    11. //#elif UNITY_IOS
    12. #endif
    13. }
    15. privatevoidInitGooglePlayProcess(){
    17. if(getSDKInt()>16){
    18. GooglePlayConnection.ActionConnectionResultReceived+=ActionConnectionResultReceived;
    19. GooglePlayConnection.Instance.connect();
    20. }
    21. else{
    23. //Application.LoadLevel("MainGUI");
    24. }
    25. }
    27. privatevoidActionConnectionResultReceived(GooglePlayConnectionResultiResult){
    29. if(iResult.IsSuccess){
    31. GooglePlayManager.Instance.ShowLeaderBoardsUI();
    32. }
    33. else{
    35. }
    37. //Application.LoadLevel("MainGUI");
    38. }
    40. #ifUNITY_ANDROID
    41. privateintgetSDKInt(){
    42. using(varversion=newAndroidJavaClass("android.os.Build$VERSION")){
    43. returnversion.GetStatic<int>("SDK_INT");
    44. }
    45. }
    46. #endif
    48. voidUpdate(){
    50. }
    51. }

22. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, check your Assets/Plugins/Android/AndroidManifest.xml file for following line:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" />
    Be sure, that android:value equals true.
    All the issues with Google+ Share button should be fixed.

Cheers!

23. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Let's try to clarify this case.
    You have GooglePlayConnection.ActionConnectionResultReceived action event subscription in
    Code (CSharp):
    1. private void InitGooglePlayProcess()
    method.
    But there is no unsubscribe code in
    Code (CSharp):
    1. private void ActionConnectionResultReceived(GooglePlayConnectionResultiResult)
    As a result you have Application.LoadLevel("MainGUI") call every time your Unity Activity becoma active.

Please, don't forget to unsubscribe from ActionConnectionResultReceived event.

Best regards,
    Alex

24. Tano

Tano

Thank you! It's works! But into documentantion there is no unsubscribe to ActionConnectionResultReceived..

Code (csharp):
    1. GooglePlayConnection.ActionConnectionResultReceived += ActionConnectionResultReceived; GooglePlayConnection.Instance.Connect ();; private void ActionConnectionResultReceived(GooglePlayConnectionResult result) {     if(result.IsSuccess) {         Debug.Log("Connected!");     } else {         Debug.Log("Cnnection failed with code: " + result.code.ToString());     } }

25. Chintao

Chintao

lol you actually helped me with my back button problem as well with this comment!
    i destroyed my listener without unsubscribing by going back. after i go forth again, i subscribted to another one and that was the Problem!
    Thank you :D

26. Chintao

Chintao

Hey!
    The next Question is coming up:
    i use "RegisterMatchUpdateListener();" and it works until the game loses focus and get it back again, then it's not working anymore.
    i tried to get it back in OnApplicationFocus(bool focusStatus) but at this point, it looks like the game isn't connected to google play.

Whats the correct way to register it again?

27. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    What do you mean RegisterMatchUpdateListener() does not work anymore?
    Do you mean you will never get ActionMatchUpdated event action callback fired?

Let me explain this case more detailed.
    Every application pause your application will get Google Play Services disconnect.
    And will get Google Play Services connect when the application becomes active again.
    Ome exception from this case is Real-Time multiplayer match.
    If you are in a real-time multiplayer match and you get an incoming call, for example, you will not be disconnected from Play Service even if your game will become inactive.

The best approach is to subscribe to ActionMatchUpdated event action in some of your Singleton/DontDestroyOnLoad controllers Awake or Start method and unsubscribe in OnDisable.
    You will get this event callback every time your game get match updated.

Best regards,
    Alex

28. Chintao

Chintao

let me explain it better (hopefully).
    (still a TBM)
    in my Start Method i have the following:
    Code (CSharp):
    1.             //Register MatchUpdateListener to get notified, whenever a Player calls "TakeTurn" (ANY player)
    2.             GooglePlayTBM.Instance.RegisterMatchUpdateListener();
    4.             //Subscribe to all neccessary Listeneners
    5.             GooglePlayTBM.ActionMatchCreationCanceled += ActionMatchCreationCanceled;
    6.             GooglePlayTBM.ActionMatchInitiated += ActionMatchInitiated;    
    7.             GooglePlayTBM.ActionMatchUpdated += ActionMatchUpdated;
    8.             GooglePlayTBM.ActionMatchTurnFinished += ActionMatchTurnFinished;
    9.             GooglePlayTBM.ActionMatchReceived += ActionMatchReceived;
    10.             GooglePlayTBM.ActionMatchesResultLoaded += ActionMatchesResultLoaded;
    and the ActionMatchUpdated callback get fired normaly.
    But as soon as i go to home or switch between apps or even if i open the Inbox with "GooglePlayTBM.Instance.ShowInbox();" i don't get callbacks anymore.

what is the correct way to get them again after the player leaves the app?

edit: OnDisable doesn't get called at all, in the discribed situations

29. DalerHakimov

DalerHakimov

Hi,

I just updated the SDK to verison 7.1.1 and I do have the following error in this piece of code:

Code (CSharp):
    1.  GooglePlayConnection.instance.addEventListener(GooglePlayConnection.PLAYER_CONNECTED, OnPlayerConnected);
    2.         GooglePlayConnection.instance.addEventListener(GooglePlayConnection.PLAYER_DISCONNECTED, OnPlayerDisconnected);
    it says the following error:

Can you help me what has changed??

Also, I do have these warnings:

Thx

30. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi Team,
    Is there any way to reset incremental achievement???
    Will resetting all achievements resets both standard and incremental achievements??
    I could see only standard achievements are resetting after 1 st interaction with achievement post resetting achievements.
    Thanks in advance!!

31. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    ResetAchievements() method should work both - for incremental and non-incremental achievements.
    It takes a time to get your achievements to be reset at all.
    So, you should wait for some time before your achievements will be refreshed.

Cheers!

32. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I think you didn't update the plugin into your project a very long time.
    For now, Event Listeners have been completely removed from the plugin.
    Please, check the documentation how to fix all the errors related to new event system designed on System.Action events.

Yes, there will be few Obsolete fields in the plugin code.
    Please, read the error description how to fix all these issues.
    It's very easy way to fix all these warnings.

Best regards,
    Alex!

33. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    As you got Google Play Services connection going well, you have to correctly subscribe to ActionPlayerConnected & ActionPlayerDisconnected events.

Try to replace the subscription for GooglePlayTBM.ActionMatchUpdated event and RegisterMatchUpdateListener call to PalayerConnected callback method and don't forget to unsubscribe from this event in PlayerDisconnect callback.
    I hope, it should fix all the issues you have with Match Update listeners in your project.

Cheers!

34. Chintao

Chintao

Alex, i have to tell you that i love you! you are my hero ;)
    i don't know, why i haven't thought about this >.<
    thank you!
    until my next problem :p

35. flatpastel

flatpastel

Alex, i encountered a problem.

'GooglePlayResult' does not contain a definition for isSuccess

Seems that IsSuccess is not declared yet in function GooglePlayResult.
    How can i solve this problem? Thanks.

36. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I am definitely sure, that GooglePlayResult class contains IsSucceeded property.
    That's the exact property you need.
    The old one isSuccess property is deprecated with the latest plugin update.

Best regards,
    Alex

37. RoyalCoder

RoyalCoder

Hi @AlexRay,

I'm trying to implement in my project Vungle Plugin (Ads Service), but I get an error when I'm building the apk, even in a fresh project only contains ANP & Vungle Plugin, error:

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to convert classes into dex format. See the Console for details.
    C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.7.0_79\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="C:/Users/D0R1N/AppData/Local/Android/sdk\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "C:\Program Files\Unity5323\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar" -

stderr[

trouble writing output: Too many method references: 69005; max is 65536.
    You may try using --multi-dex option.
    References by package:
    6 android.accessibilityservice
    6 android.accounts
    18 android.animation
    343 android.app
    209 android.content
    32 android.content.pm
    58 android.content.res
    59 android.database
    22 android.database.sqlite
    157 android.graphics
    67 android.graphics.drawable
    2 android.graphics.drawable.shapes
    3 android.graphics.pdf
    33 android.hardware
    8 android.hardware.display
    11 android.hardware.fingerprint
    18 android.location
    225 android.media
    87 android.media.session
    59 android.net
    3 android.net.http
    8 android.net.wifi
    11 android.opengl
    260 android.os
    18 android.print
    5 android.print.pdf
    11 android.provider
    8 android.renderscript
    2 android.security
    6 android.speech.tts
    20 android.support.annotation
    41 android.support.v4.accessibilityservice
    62 android.support.v4.animation
    1603 android.support.v4.app
    272 android.support.v4.content
    1 android.support.v4.content.pm
    20 android.support.v4.content.res
    3 android.support.v4.database
    39 android.support.v4.graphics
    192 android.support.v4.graphics.drawable
    19 android.support.v4.hardware.display
    66 android.support.v4.hardware.fingerprint
    11 android.support.v4.internal.view
    456 android.support.v4.media
    96 android.support.v4.media.routing
    830 android.support.v4.media.session
    64 android.support.v4.net
    68 android.support.v4.os
    84 android.support.v4.print
    96 android.support.v4.provider
    14 android.support.v4.speech.tts
    103 android.support.v4.text
    284 android.support.v4.util
    1763 android.support.v4.view
    1116 android.support.v4.view.accessibility
    29 android.support.v4.view.animation
    1370 android.support.v4.widget
    10 android.support.v7.media
    5 android.telephony
    16 android.text
    3 android.text.method
    2 android.text.style
    17 android.transition
    54 android.util
    546 android.view
    214 android.view.accessibility
    38 android.view.animation
    2 android.view.inputmethod
    111 android.webkit
    435 android.widget
    9 bitter.jnibridge
    181 bolts
    6 com.amazon.device.iap
    13 com.amazon.device.iap.model
    5 com.amazon.device.messaging
    23 com.android.vending.billing
    40 com.androidnative
    86 com.androidnative.billing.core
    4 com.androidnative.billing.core.listeners
    5 com.androidnative.billing.interfaces
    51 com.androidnative.billing.models
    17 com.androidnative.billing.util
    40 com.androidnative.features
    18 com.androidnative.features.common
    18 com.androidnative.features.notifications
    3 com.androidnative.features.permissions
    34 com.androidnative.features.social.common
    4 com.androidnative.features.social.fb
    13 com.androidnative.features.social.gplus
    5 com.androidnative.features.social.instagram
    38 com.androidnative.features.social.twitter
    19 com.androidnative.features.social.utils
    44 com.androidnative.gcm
    80 com.androidnative.gms.ad
    34 com.androidnative.gms.analytics
    243 com.androidnative.gms.core
    3 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.appInvite
    21 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.games
    26 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.network
    14 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.quests
    6 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.requests
    18 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.savedgames
    30 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.tbm
    52 com.androidnative.gms.network
    8 com.androidnative.gms.plus.controllers
    11 com.androidnative.gms.plus.models
    36 com.androidnative.gms.utils
    7 com.androidnative.licensing
    15 com.androidnative.popups
    2 com.androidnative.test
    23 com.androidnative.utils
    17 com.chartboost.sdk.unity
    17 com.devappsolutions.eft
    261 com.everyplay.Everyplay
    73 com.everyplay.Everyplay.a
    30 com.everyplay.Everyplay.b
    165 com.everyplay.Everyplay.c
    142 com.everyplay.Everyplay.c.a
    392 com.everyplay.Everyplay.communication
    40 com.everyplay.Everyplay.communication.a
    52 com.everyplay.Everyplay.communication.b
    45 com.everyplay.Everyplay.communication.c
    4 com.everyplay.Everyplay.communication.d
    63 com.everyplay.Everyplay.communication.socialnetworks
    81 com.everyplay.Everyplay.communication.upload
    49 com.everyplay.Everyplay.d
    75 com.everyplay.Everyplay.e
    97 com.everyplay.Everyplay.encoding
    40 com.everyplay.Everyplay.f
    80 com.everyplay.Everyplay.unity
    561 com.everyplay.Everyplay.view
    19 com.everyplay.Everyplay.view.a
    72 com.everyplay.Everyplay.view.auth
    67 com.everyplay.Everyplay.view.browser
    347 com.everyplay.Everyplay.view.videoplayer
    465 com.everyplay.Everyplay.view.videoplayer.a
    38 com.everyplay.external.aspectj.internal.lang.reflect
    15 com.everyplay.external.aspectj.lang
    1 com.everyplay.external.aspectj.lang.annotation
    25 com.everyplay.external.aspectj.lang.reflect
    2 com.everyplay.external.aspectj.runtime
    16 com.everyplay.external.aspectj.runtime.internal
    17 com.everyplay.external.aspectj.runtime.internal.cflowstack
    53 com.everyplay.external.aspectj.runtime.reflect
    70 com.everyplay.external.iso
    777 com.everyplay.external.iso.boxes
    51 com.everyplay.external.iso.boxes.apple
    14 com.everyplay.external.iso.boxes.dece
    207 com.everyplay.external.iso.boxes.fragment
    13 com.everyplay.external.iso.boxes.mdat
    185 com.everyplay.external.iso.boxes.sampleentry
    23 com.everyplay.external.iso.boxes.threegpp26244
    42 com.everyplay.external.iso.boxes.vodafone
    48 com.everyplay.external.iso14496.part12
    163 com.everyplay.external.iso14496.part15
    68 com.everyplay.external.iso23001.part7
    21 com.everyplay.external.iso23009.part1
    118 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser
    99 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.authoring
    38 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.authoring.builder
    1 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.authoring.container.mp4
    20 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.authoring.samples
    233 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.authoring.tracks
    121 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes
    9 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.adobe
    262 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.apple
    14 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.basemediaformat
    15 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.cenc
    61 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.dece
    20 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.mp4
    92 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.mp4.objectdescriptors
    88 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.mp4.samplegrouping
    64 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.piff
    37 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.threegpp26244
    13 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.boxes.threegpp26245
    25 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.contentprotection
    8 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.h264
    31 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.h264.model
    19 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.h264.read
    1 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.srt
    78 com.everyplay.external.mp4parser.util
    1168 com.facebook
    139 com.facebook.android
    625 com.facebook.internal
    209 com.facebook.model
    122 com.facebook.unity
    1003 com.facebook.widget
    31 com.google.ads
    55 com.google.ads.afma.nano
    108 com.google.ads.mediation
    2 com.google.ads.mediation.admob
    41 com.google.ads.mediation.customevent
    4 com.google.android.gms.actions
    173 com.google.android.gms.ads
    90 com.google.android.gms.ads.doubleclick
    101 com.google.android.gms.ads.formats
    23 com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier
    432 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal
    536 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.client
    142 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.formats
    254 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.overlay
    99 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.purchase
    192 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.request
    120 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.reward.client
    66 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.reward.mediation.client
    39 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.util.client
    91 com.google.android.gms.ads.mediation
    2 com.google.android.gms.ads.mediation.admob
    61 com.google.android.gms.ads.mediation.customevent
    16 com.google.android.gms.ads.purchase
    19 com.google.android.gms.ads.reward
    14 com.google.android.gms.ads.reward.mediation
    81 com.google.android.gms.ads.search
    295 com.google.android.gms.analytics
    37 com.google.android.gms.analytics.ecommerce
    737 com.google.android.gms.analytics.internal
    134 com.google.android.gms.appdatasearch
    61 com.google.android.gms.appindexing
    51 com.google.android.gms.appinvite
    120 com.google.android.gms.auth
    26 com.google.android.gms.auth.api
    18 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.consent
    157 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.credentials
    122 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.credentials.internal
    46 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.proxy
    148 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.signin
    229 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.signin.internal
    42 com.google.android.gms.auth.firstparty.shared
    743 com.google.android.gms.cast
    55 com.google.android.gms.cast.games
    302 com.google.android.gms.cast.internal
    53 com.google.android.gms.clearcut
    190 com.google.android.gms.common
    222 com.google.android.gms.common.api
    472 com.google.android.gms.common.api.internal
    142 com.google.android.gms.common.data
    108 com.google.android.gms.common.images
    575 com.google.android.gms.common.internal
    80 com.google.android.gms.common.internal.safeparcel
    10 com.google.android.gms.common.server
    45 com.google.android.gms.common.server.converter
    132 com.google.android.gms.common.server.response
    87 com.google.android.gms.common.stats
    341 com.google.android.gms.drive
    177 com.google.android.gms.drive.events
    26 com.google.android.gms.drive.events.internal
    1203 com.google.android.gms.drive.internal
    42 com.google.android.gms.drive.metadata
    180 com.google.android.gms.drive.metadata.internal
    85 com.google.android.gms.drive.query
    183 com.google.android.gms.drive.query.internal
    350 com.google.android.gms.drive.realtime.internal
    110 com.google.android.gms.drive.realtime.internal.event
    18 com.google.android.gms.drive.widget
    213 com.google.android.gms.dynamic
    1 com.google.android.gms.dynamite.descriptors.com.google.android.gms.flags
    57 com.google.android.gms.fitness
    509 com.google.android.gms.fitness.data
    36 com.google.android.gms.fitness.internal.service
    778 com.google.android.gms.fitness.request
    223 com.google.android.gms.fitness.result
    42 com.google.android.gms.fitness.service
    27 com.google.android.gms.flags.impl
    394 com.google.android.gms.games
    117 com.google.android.gms.games.achievement
    343 com.google.android.gms.games.appcontent
    80 com.google.android.gms.games.event
    1595 com.google.android.gms.games.internal
    688 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.api
    32 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.constants
    2 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.data
    12 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.events
    8 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.experience
    75 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.game
    26 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.multiplayer
    16 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.notification
    51 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.player
    40 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.request
    223 com.google.android.gms.games.leaderboard
    189 com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer
    170 com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer.realtime
    200 com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer.turnbased
    178 com.google.android.gms.games.quest
    98 com.google.android.gms.games.request
    197 com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot
    67 com.google.android.gms.games.stats
    84 com.google.android.gms.games.video
    236 com.google.android.gms.gcm
    33 com.google.android.gms.identity.intents
    41 com.google.android.gms.identity.intents.model
    114 com.google.android.gms.iid
    6676 com.google.android.gms.internal
    301 com.google.android.gms.location
    395 com.google.android.gms.location.internal
    304 com.google.android.gms.location.places
    421 com.google.android.gms.location.places.internal
    58 com.google.android.gms.location.places.personalized
    60 com.google.android.gms.location.places.ui
    588 com.google.android.gms.maps
    881 com.google.android.gms.maps.internal
    527 com.google.android.gms.maps.model
    464 com.google.android.gms.maps.model.internal
    114 com.google.android.gms.measurement
    1008 com.google.android.gms.measurement.internal
    2 com.google.android.gms.nearby
    15 com.google.android.gms.nearby.bootstrap
    107 com.google.android.gms.nearby.bootstrap.request
    51 com.google.android.gms.nearby.connection
    118 com.google.android.gms.nearby.messages
    77 com.google.android.gms.nearby.messages.devices
    361 com.google.android.gms.nearby.messages.internal
    67 com.google.android.gms.nearby.sharing
    109 com.google.android.gms.nearby.sharing.internal
    8 com.google.android.gms.panorama
    75 com.google.android.gms.playlog.internal
    98 com.google.android.gms.plus
    219 com.google.android.gms.plus.internal
    175 com.google.android.gms.plus.internal.model.moments
    370 com.google.android.gms.plus.internal.model.people
    185 com.google.android.gms.plus.model.moments
    120 com.google.android.gms.plus.model.people
    34 com.google.android.gms.safetynet
    23 com.google.android.gms.search
    13 com.google.android.gms.security
    145 com.google.android.gms.signin.internal
    944 com.google.android.gms.tagmanager
    146 com.google.android.gms.vision
    152 com.google.android.gms.vision.barcode
    40 com.google.android.gms.vision.barcode.internal.client
    37 com.google.android.gms.vision.face
    67 com.google.android.gms.vision.face.internal.client
    12 com.google.android.gms.vision.internal.client
    419 com.google.android.gms.wallet
    59 com.google.android.gms.wallet.firstparty
    255 com.google.android.gms.wallet.fragment
    114 com.google.android.gms.wallet.wobs
    314 com.google.android.gms.wearable
    1273 com.google.android.gms.wearable.internal
    4 com.google.android.vending.licensing
    130 com.kbeanie.imagechooser.api
    16 com.kbeanie.imagechooser.api.utils
    58 com.kbeanie.imagechooser.threads
    14 com.nineoldandroids.animation
    2 com.nineoldandroids.view
    498 com.onesignal
    17 com.pushok.test
    2 com.stericson.RootTools.internal
    112 com.unity3d.ads.android
    28 com.unity3d.ads.android.cache
    26 com.unity3d.ads.android.campaign
    39 com.unity3d.ads.android.data
    15 com.unity3d.ads.android.item
    12 com.unity3d.ads.android.properties
    53 com.unity3d.ads.android.unity3d
    131 com.unity3d.ads.android.video
    107 com.unity3d.ads.android.view
    163 com.unity3d.ads.android.webapp
    27 com.unity3d.ads.android.zone
    489 com.unity3d.player
    30 com.vungle
    18 com.vungle.log
    609 com.vungle.publisher
    74 com.vungle.publisher.ad
    7 com.vungle.publisher.ad.event
    55 com.vungle.publisher.ad.prepare
    51 com.vungle.publisher.async
    10 com.vungle.publisher.audio
    28 com.vungle.publisher.db
    871 com.vungle.publisher.db.model
    22 com.vungle.publisher.device
    30 com.vungle.publisher.device.data
    30 com.vungle.publisher.display.controller
    232 com.vungle.publisher.display.view
    117 com.vungle.publisher.env
    53 com.vungle.publisher.event
    8 com.vungle.publisher.exception
    9 com.vungle.publisher.file
    13 com.vungle.publisher.image
    170 com.vungle.publisher.inject
    68 com.vungle.publisher.location
    20 com.vungle.publisher.net
    323 com.vungle.publisher.net.http
    366 com.vungle.publisher.protocol
    444 com.vungle.publi<message truncated>

Help me please fix this issue, thanks in advance!

38. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I can see following error message in the error stack trace you provided
    It Dalvik VM limitation for application packages.
    You use a lot of plugins in your project I can see: Vungle, Unity Ads, Android Native, Everyplay, Facebook and some others.
    You should rescan your project and manually remove the JAR-libraries containing the functionality you don't really use.
    According to Android Native plugin I have following questions for you:
    - Do you use Twitter OAuth APIs?
    - Do you use Image Chooser features (in other words prompt user to select an image from the gallery and marshal it into Unity C# side)?
    - Do you use Android App Licensing API?

If you don't use some of this functionality, you will be able to remove few JAR libraries from your project without any harm for your project. I'll provide you instructions for it.

One more option to clean up your build from unnecessary packages in final build id to open Android Native Settings Inspector window, go to Native Libraries section and deactivate the features you don't use at all.
    When you disable the features, some of useless for your case native JARs will be removed from Assets/Plugins/Android/libs folder and will not be included in a final build.

Best regards,
    Alex

39. John_1379

John_1379

Camera

Every time i start my app and open the android camera, the first time use, i have to take 2 pictures (does not return to app after first picture.. stays in camera mode and then on second picture crash) then it crashes. It is adhoc, happens about 60% of time. I relaunch the app and then the android camera works well, no problems. Size setting at 512k.

I notice the size in the settings has an impact. I would like to take a picture with the camera, save a high-res copy in android Gallery and get a high-res copy as a texture2D. When I change the setting from 512 to 2mb then it always crashes the app.

What do you advise on this? Is there a hack i could to make sure than when 1 picture is taken it always go back to app?

Also why is the Texture set to DXT5? Is there a reason for that? Can I not use RGB24? How can i get the best resolution of the image from camera to Unity? What should best the setup (to not crash app).

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  40. Sparkline

Sparkline

Hello. I can't run analytics work. Clean project, imported last asset version, changed analytics.xml with id, one line of code that starts analytics. Analytics don't work.
    LogCat:

03-22 13:39:29.806: W/GAv4(20322): AnalyticsReceiver is not registered or is disabled. Register the receiver for reliable dispatching on non-Google Play devices. See http://goo.gl/8Rd3yj for instructions.
    03-22 13:39:29.828: W/GAv4(20322): CampaignTrackingReceiver is not registered, not exported or is disabled. Installation campaign tracking is not possible. See http://goo.gl/8Rd3yj for instructions.
    03-22 13:39:29.860: W/GAv4(20322): AnalyticsService not registered in the app manifest. Hits might not be delivered reliably. See http://goo.gl/8Rd3yj for instructions.

41. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I'll perform additional tests on my side.
    If any issue exists, the fix will be provided.
    I'll provide you my feedback as soon as it will be available.

To be updated on the status of this case you may contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com

Best regards,
    Alex

42. Chintao

Chintao

Hey Guys!
    Would be nice if you can integrate Google Deeplinking with this Plugin in the future ;)

43. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    That is the strange behavior when you need to take a picture two times before fall-back to Unity.
    Please, could you provide more additional detailed information according to this case?
    The best approach is to provide Android LogCat logs from you Android device while capturing the images from camera.
    Great guide how to capture LogCat logs you can find here.
    Just add AndroidNative and Unity filter to your Eclipse before capturing the logs.

According to texture size, the situation is following.
    You may set up as high resolution as you want, but the success of this action depends on your particular Android device.
    If you device doesn't have enough memory, most likely the app will crash at runtime.
    So, my advice for you is to leave an appropriate texture resolution for your case.
    Just assume that you have the minimum required Android device and optimise all your settings to this particular environment.

Cheers!

44. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I added the functionality you described to feature requests.
    Most likely such a feature will be added in following plugin updates.
    Please, keep looking forward to future updates.

Best regards,
    Alex

45. John_1379

John_1379

Thanks for the very fast feedback.. I will get back to you.. Memory would make sense..

46. Chintao

Chintao

Awesome, thank you!

47. IronGirl

IronGirl

Hello,
    I m using Android Native Plugin in Unity in order to save Games to Google Cloud . I opened the example scene "SavedGamesExample" and i m successfully logged to Google Play and my Google Name and my avatar are displayed . i have seen the different scripts in the scene but i have a problem that i have a class that contains variables that i want to save to Google Cloud and after that load it. Here is the code that i have:

1. usingUnityEngine;
    2. usingSystem;
    3. usingSystem.Collections;
    4. usingSystem.Collections.Generic;
    5. usingSystem.Linq;

6. publicstaticclassGameData
    7. {
    8. publicstaticDictionary<string,object>Name_Dic=newDictionary<string,object>()
    9. {
    10. {"laura",""},
    11. {"steph ",""},
    12. {"Ryan",""},
    13. };
    14. publicstaticDictionary<string,string>Dialogs_Dic=newDictionary<string,string>()
    15. {
    16. {"A1","Hello"},
    17. {"A2","Nice"},
    18. {"A3","Test"},
    19. };
    20. publicconstint nbrTotal_Int =2;
    21. publicconstintTestNumber_Int=5;
    22. }
    I want to save all the variables in that class into the Google Cloud.there isn't documentation on how to save data to the cloud and how to load it . Please Can you tell me what can i do in order to save them and load them from Google Cloud and after adding the code of saving and loading the variable of this class into Google Cloud how can i be sure that these variable are saved aand loaded to the Cloud. Thanks

48. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I am definitely sure, that there is appropriate documentation about Google Cloud Saves.
    You can find the great guide how to create new Game Snapshot here.
    Please, read the documentation more attentively.

If you will see the example, you will be able to find the following lines of code
    Code (CSharp):
    1. GooglePlaySavedGamesManager.ActionGameSaveResult += ActionGameSaveResult;
    2. GooglePlaySavedGamesManager.Instance.CreateNewSpanshot(currentSaveName, description, Screenshot, MyJSONString);
    Just provide all the string data you need to be saved as MyJSONString parameter.
    So, for your case you should convert your Dictionaries to JSON serialised string and provide for CreateNewSpanshot method.

To get back all of your serialized JSON data you may use GP_Snapshot.stringData field.
    More detailed example you can find by clicking the link I provided you earlier in this post.

Best regards,
    Alex

49. IronGirl

IronGirl

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, i ve read your answer and i ve wrote this code , in "SavedGamesExample" Script i ve added this code:

public Dictionary<string, object> Name_Dic = new Dictionary<string, object>()
    {
    {"laura",""},
    {"steph ",""},
    {"Ryan",""},
    };

public Dictionary<string, string> Dialogs_Dic = new Dictionary<string, string>()
    {
    {"A1","Hello"},
    {"A2","Nice"},
    {"A3","Test"},
    };
    public int nbrTotal_Int = 2;
    public int TestNumber_Int = 5;

private IEnumerator MakeScreenshotAndSaveGameData() {

yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame();
    // Create a texture the size of the screen, RGB24 format
    int width = Screen.width;
    int height = Screen.height;
    Texture2D Screenshot = new Texture2D( width, height, TextureFormat.RGB24, false );
    // Read screen contents into the texture
    Screenshot.ReadPixels( new Rect(0, 0, width, height), 0, 0 );
    Screenshot.Apply();

long TotalPlayedTime = 20000;
    //string currentSaveName = "snapshotTemp-" + Random.Range(1, 281).ToString();
    string currentSaveName = "TestingSameName";
    string description = "Modified data at: " + System.DateTime.Now.ToString("MM/dd/yyyy H:mm:ss");

/////// HERE IS THE CODE THAT I VE ADDED ////////////////////////

Dictionary<string, object> JsonData = new Dictionary<string, object>();

JsonData.Add("Name_Dic", Name_Dic);
    JsonData.Add("Dialogs_Dic", Dialogs_Dic);
    JsonData.Add("nbrTotal_Int", nbrTotal_Int);
    JsonData.Add("TestNumber_Int", TestNumber_Int);

string data = ANMiniJSON.Json.Serialize(JsonData);

Dictionary<string, object> JsonDeserialized = ANMiniJSON.Json.Deserialize(data) as Dictionary<string, object>;
    foreach (KeyValuePair<string, object> pair in JsonDeserialized)
    {
    Debug.Log(string.Format("{0} {1}", pair.Key, pair.Value));
    }
    //////////////////////////////////////////////

GooglePlaySavedGamesManager.ActionGameSaveResult += ActionGameSaveResult;

//////// I ve changed the variable here with data//////////////////////////////////

GooglePlaySavedGamesManager.instance.CreateNewSnapshot(currentSaveName,
    description,
    Screenshot,
    data,
    TotalPlayedTime);

Destroy(Screenshot);
    }

i ve exported and builded the project into my android device , i ve successfully connected to Google Play , i ve clicked on Create New Snapshot button and when i click on Load Snapshot List button this message is displayed(Please see the attached image). Does that mean that i have saved and loaded my data into the Google Cloud? I have to put this part of deserialization in the "function MakeScreenshotAndSaveGameData" after the serialize part. i mean this part of code :

Dictionary<string, object> JsonDeserialized = ANMiniJSON.Json.Deserialize(data) as Dictionary<string, object>;
    foreach (KeyValuePair<string, object> pair in JsonDeserialized)
    {
    Debug.Log(string.Format("{0} {1}", pair.Key, pair.Value));
    DataText.text = string.Format("{0} {1}", pair.Key, pair.Value);

}
    Is there a way to save the data automatically without clicking on Show UI , when i click on button on "Create New Snapshot" button i can save data and "Load Snapshot List" button i can load data. without using the Show UI Button? And finally ,is there a way to show the Google Message when i logged in Google Play Services, because i noticed that it's not showing when i m logged to Google Play Services.
    Thanks in advance !

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      218.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    AlexRay likes this.
  50. kilik128

kilik128

Unity 5.3.4f1 (64-bit)

got this logcat

03-25 19:46:00.430: I/Unity(10877):
    03-25 19:46:00.430: I/Unity(10877): (Filename: ./artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)
    03-25 19:46:00.430: I/Unity(10877): AN: Using proxy for class: com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd method:Bridge_ShowInterstitialAd
    03-25 19:46:00.430: I/Unity(10877):
    03-25 19:46:00.430: I/Unity(10877): (Filename: ./artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): AndroidJavaException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The ad unit ID must be set on InterstitialAd before show is called.
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): java.lang.IllegalStateException: The ad unit ID must be set on InterstitialAd before show is called.
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.client.zzaa.zzN(Unknown Source)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.client.zzaa.show(Unknown Source)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at com.google.android.gms.ads.InterstitialAd.show(Unknown Source)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd.ShowInterstitialAd(ANMobileAd.java:298)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at com.androidnative.gms.ad.ANMobileAd.Bridge_ShowInterstitialAd(ANMobileAd.java:458)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper.nativeProxyInvoke(Native Method)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper.a(Unknown Source)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper$1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at $Proxy1.run(Native Method)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:615)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
    03-25 19:46:00.450: I/Unity(10877): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(A

i make speed check

got