Search Unity

[Released] Android Native Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Sep 20, 2013.

1. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi Oniros88,
    Dont get frustrated.Things get solved dont worry.Yeah I understand how difficult situation would be if this kind of scenario happens on release date.
    Ok ,all devs in the forum will help you to sort out the issue.
    I came across your issue some time back and sorted out by doing following steps.
    Let me drop it down to a very simple state
    1.Try posting the logcat.
    2. Check the version code and version number in the manifest file and in player settings aswell.
    3. Make sure that the version code and version number that is the manifest file should be same as the version code and the version number in the player settings.
    If possible send the screen shot of the player settings and post your android manifest file.
    4. import the plugin in very fresh and clean project and add your existing keystore and necessary details and build apk.This step is intended inorder to cross check whether plugin is working properly or not also to check if your code making some conflict.
    4. Cross check if everything is working well in playservice ,inapp billing example scenes.
    5. Last but not least try to revert the project with last working android native plugin and goahed

2. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

@Oniros88 any more mindless ranting and you will not be returning to these forums, ever.

1. if issue contact author by pm and email if no forum response
    2. if author is still inactive file for a refund

And for development, your own amateur approach put you in this situation. Version control is *not optional* for any developer with any kind of brain power.

darkinyourass and AlexRay like this.
  3. Oniros88

Oniros88

I got it working again (delayed release) but it was actually an error in the plugin itself. Several posts back you can see where i did put modifications. Thanks to logcat i saw there were problems with the way it tried to process google play responses. Modified GooglePlayConnection and AndroidPurchaseManager becuase of int converter crashing.

4. Oniros88

Oniros88

Yes, i know i raged out of frustration more than i should; and as today, still didn't receive a response (i emailed). But I ended solving it (you can see it several posts back). However, there is absolutely no need to speak that way about my intelligence, since i stated on one of those posts that i actually had version backups, but for very specific cirumstances, not being able to release this actual version ruined my first planned release day. An unfortunate series of events and situations does not make me any more amateur nor mentally challenged. I hope the fixes i listed here are there in the next update or i will stick to the current working version.

5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

I however didn't name you. I do think it would have taken the same amount of time (24-48 hours is a good response time) regardless of swearing and raving or not.

6. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi @Oniros88,
    Glad that everything is working.Pm Me your game link.Let's have cheers.
    Good Luck
    Nsks

7. Dreamonaut

Dreamonaut

Alright so i have finally been able to update the plugin, the bug on google play autoconnect is still there unfortunately ! ! ... (it seems worst, maybe just an illusion lol...)

@Oniros88 EDIT : I didn't not see your previous post ! ! I add also the "input string not in correct format". thanks for sharing the solution !

Have a good week end guys.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  8. g0tNoodles

g0tNoodles

Hello!

May I ask how to permission on Android devices? I am not having any social integration or in-app purchases. I am simply running Mobile Ads. Obviously it seems dodgy for my app to ask for so much and then have such little functionality.

I tried updating the permission settings but that hasn't changed anything. Do I need to reinstall/reimport the asset to make this work?

Thanks.

9. aer0ace

aer0ace

What permissions specifically are you having problems with? Also, what Unity version? There recently were some unnecessarily added permissions for Android builds in earlier versions of 5.1. This problem was not related to Android Native Plugin.

AlexRay likes this.
  10. g0tNoodles

g0tNoodles

I am using Unity 4.6.8.

As it stands, my app asks for the following:

IAP, Device and app history, Identity, Contacts, Photos/Media/Files and Wifi info.

Before I added the plugin the app requested no permissions; after doing so, it asked for the above. To be honest, I would assume I need none of them but if adverts require them then fair enough.

11. aer0ace

aer0ace

Hmm, I don't think adverts require any of those. Have you tried manually modifying your AndroidManifest.xml?

12. g0tNoodles

g0tNoodles

Hey aer0ace.

Thanks for helping out. I thought I did enough but I missed out a couple of bits which were still allowing the permissions to be set. It works nicely now.

Cheers!

13. IgumenovMaxim

IgumenovMaxim

Question about the possible.
    The game should be:
    1) Ad
    2) In App Purchases (buy off ads)
    3) Screenshot and share it together with text.

Android Native Plugin he can do it?

14. Oniros88

Oniros88

I have a new problem that is driving me insane. Searched the entire web and nobody has it... now my game (with correctly installed plugin) is returning always and suddenly in the last live update CONECTION CANCELED when it tries to connect. I did logcat and it doesnt return any error. Just that the server returns connection canceled. No more info. This is pretty upsetting because my players who update won't be able to load the leaderboards...I don't know what is happening because i didn't change anything about my code, and I repeat, anything. It began to happen after i built an update.

15. Oniros88

Oniros88

I am done. I reainstalled the plugin completely, did a fresh Unity install, deleted my user accounts and created fresh ones for testing and i still receive the same "CANCELED" as connection result with any other error that i can track and solve. I am losing my patience with this plugin, since in the past i already had to modify several core parts (which are supposed to be working out of the box, thats why you spend 70 dollars in this plugin) in order to get purchase consumed events and saved games working, which actually ruined my first Android version release date. Even resintalling Unity, reinstalling the plugin, creating fresh google accounts and compiling a clean version, it continues giving the CANCELED result. The funniest part is that i didnt change ANYTHING in the code. and the most annoying part is that i trusted this plugin because it was working, and i sent an update to my live game without changing ANYTHING related to connection functionality. Guess what? Now people playing my game won't be able to connect to playgames because this nonsensical error. I even tried removing all permissions and modifying androidmanifest myself. Nothing works. It was working, the only thing i did was update my game with "split binary" off and higher version number and now, this strange error happens (whic isnt' even an error, its just that every response to my connection is "CANCELED". I have to say that i didn't modify anything on my google developer profile that could affect this.

Support is horrible, no one in the forums seemed to know about the other problems i had to logcat and modify the plugin myself, nor did i receive email response.

I want a response within 1 day or i will request a refund. I am tired of fiddling with this plugin. Almost 40 % of the development time of my last game was getting this thing to work correctly. And still today, it fails.

16. Chintao

Chintao

Hey!
    I have a Problem integrating TBM.
    I have the game running until this situation:
    Player 1 starts an autmatch game, creates the stuff, plays his Turn and then calls TakeTurn();
    Then Player 2 starts an automatch game, gets the byte[], plays his Turn and then calls TakeTurn();

After that point I don’t know how I can tell Player 1 that Player 2 has finished his Turn and can make his second Turn.

All I get is a notification in the statusbar, that its my turn, but how can I check in the code? If I check “GP_TBM_MatchTurnStatus” I always get “GP_TBM_MatchTurnStatus.MATCH_TURN_STATUS_MY_TURN” even though Player 2 is playing.

I don’t know how I implement the next Turn for Player 1 and hope, you can help me. I also tried:

void ActionMatchUpdated (GP_TBM_UpdateMatchResult result) {

// Match Date updated

}

But It never gets there.

Thanks for your help

17. IgumenovMaxim

IgumenovMaxim

I bought it, but there were problems, who can faced.
    1) Launch scene "Social Sharing" (Extensions -> AndroidNative -> xExample -> Scenes) sent by mail, the text is displayed, "This is my text to share", has inserted a picture. I dispatched but comes only text, no pictures. On facebook no pictures.

2) I did all of your video
    , ads has but it can not be pressed Unity 5.1.3.

18. Chintao

Chintao

Problem still exists, the UpdateMatchResult is working now, but it only triggers on the currentplayers device after he call TakeTurn() not when Player 2 calls TakeTurn().

I don't know how player1 know, that player 2 has finished his turn. If i click on the message in the statusbar, it triggers "GP_TBM_MatchInitiatedResult", but why?

would appreciate any help!

19. RakshithAnand

RakshithAnand

I had this same Connect() issue. Everytime it would just disconnect with cancelled code. Looked it up the Log cat and found that there was some issue with my app's client id in dev console.

I just went to the console and deleted the oauth client ID from "credentials" and then went back to my linked apps in game services and removed my app. And relinked it and authorized it. It then logged in perfectly.

Hope it helps if someone has this same issue. Check log cat though.

AlexRay and aer0ace like this.
  20. BBBBB1

BBBBB1

Anyone knows how I can get my own participant id in real time multiplayer APIs?

21. bakiet

bakiet

hello lacost i dont know if you remenber but i have a problem a few weeks ago to buy the plugin native android and was working well, recently stopped showing your ads and the log not get to see any error is such that not work on the phone, the strange thing is that no Realize some big changes, just uninstall the openssl but I have understood that only works for facebook plugin work with, might have something to do with this change? Thank you

22. arcticfire

arcticfire

It sounds like you are sending the wrong player id in TakeTurn? From the game I'm working on now(inside a co-routine cause my actual code updates a status screen instead of debug.log) :

if (GameManager.Instance.LoadedMatch.Participants.Count == 1)
    {
    //I am the only player
    Debug.Log("I am the only player!!");
    yield return null;
    Debug.Log( "Sending game for automatch...");
    yield return null;
    GooglePlayTBM.Instance.TakeTrun(GameManager.Instance.LoadedMatch.Id,
    GameManager.Instance.GetSerializedGameData(), null);
    }
    else
    {
    foreach (GP_Participant player in GameManager.Instance.LoadedMatch.Participants)
    {
    //We are a 2 player game so all we really need to know
    //if the id of the other player
    if (GameManager.Instance.LoadedMatch.PendingParticipantId == player.id)
    { //This player is the currently active player about to submit the turn
    Debug.Log("My player ID: " + player.id + "\nNum players :" + GameManager.Instance.LoadedMatch.Participants.Count);
    yield return null;
    }
    else
    {
    //This is the player we are going to send the turn too....
    Debug.Log("Next player ID: " + player.id);
    yield return null;
    Debug.Log("Sending turn to next player: " + player.id);
    yield return null;
    if (!gameOver)
    {
    GooglePlayTBM.Instance.TakeTrun(GameManager.Instance.LoadedMatch.Id, GameManager.Instance.GetSerializedGameData(), player.id);
    }
    else {
    GooglePlayTBM.Instance.FinishMatch(GameManager.Instance.LoadedMatch.Id, GameManager.Instance.GetSerializedGameData());
    }
    }
    }
    }

Keeping in mind this is a kinda dirty way to do it just checking against the current match pending participant id (which is the player who is playing untill TakeTurn is sent. You could also check against :

GooglePlayerTemplate myTemplate = GooglePlayManager.Instance.player;

which would give you the player template of the person logged in and playing at that moment. But that is outside the match object so you would have to check against something different. Anyway hope this helps.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  23. indie_dev85

indie_dev85

Can you please add the OBB Download functionality in Android Native plugin.
    As the existing OBB handlers present on store are either outdated or lack clear documentation.
    It will be really nice if android native can include this functionality also.

Thanks.

24. daudau505

daudau505

Is there anyone here having issue with the billing with Playmaker actions?
    Purchase and consume kinda works. It will purchase succesfully,but won't consume and fire the finish event?

I have created a new project and ran the examples, but still no success.

Anyone have a fix for this would be great.
    Been trying to figure this out in the past 3 days.

Thank you!

25. Skatola

Skatola

I have some problem with push notifications..
    some device don't receive them if my app is no running or in background, i suppose is a manifest problem but i don't understand why this happens only for some devides and not for all...
    any suggestion?

26. aer0ace

aer0ace

I've got a question regarding Leaderboards.

I'm able to load a leaderboard, get a success callback, and when I call leaderboard.GetCurrentPlayerScore(ALL_TIME, GLOBAL).score, it returns a value that isn't reflective of the value that is shown when calling GooglePlayManager.Instance.ShowLeaderBoardById(id);

Has anyone else seen this? Is there some sort of refresh call that I'm missing?

27. aer0ace

aer0ace

Some info about the leaderboards problem.
    I printed out the CurrentPlayerScore list, and this is what it output:

10-08 13:18:53.430 23902-23917/com.UTW.GameHR I/Unity? Score: id: 116768910749650226597 rank: 1 score: 6 timescore: 00:00:00.0060000 timespan: ALL_TIME collection: GLOBAL
    10-08 13:18:53.432 23902-23917/com.UTW.GameHR I/Unity? Score: id: 116768910749650226597 rank: 1 score: 235 timescore: 00:00:00.2350000 timespan: ALL_TIME collection: FRIENDS
    10-08 13:18:53.434 23902-23917/com.UTW.GameHR I/Unity? Score: id: 116768910749650226597 rank: -1 score: -1 timescore: -00:00:00.0010000 timespan: WEEK collection: GLOBAL
    10-08 13:18:53.436 23902-23917/com.UTW.GameHR I/Unity? Score: id: 116768910749650226597 rank: 1 score: 235 timescore: 00:00:00.2350000 timespan: WEEK collection: FRIENDS
    10-08 13:18:53.438 23902-23917/com.UTW.GameHR I/Unity? Score: id: 116768910749650226597 rank: -1 score: -1 timescore: -00:00:00.0010000 timespan: TODAY collection: GLOBAL
    10-08 13:18:53.442 23902-23917/com.UTW.GameHR I/Unity? Score: id: 116768910749650226597 rank: 1 score: 53 timescore: 00:00:00.0530000 timespan: TODAY collection: FRIENDS

That score of 235 and 53 is correct. It seems that something's unexpected or wrong about the GLOBAL score, because the FRIENDS score is correct. Either, ANP is not parsing properly, or the Google API has been updated, or something else....

28. aer0ace

aer0ace

In light of the login issues still occurring with this asset, has anyone tried using the official Google Play Games plugin for Unity? If so, what was your experience, and what are the differences between that and using this asset?

29. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,

It looks like you call
    Code (CSharp):
    1. AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.instance.Purchase (SKU);
    method for application subscription instead of
    Code (CSharp):
    1. AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.instance.Subscribe (SKU);
    Useful documentation you can find here.

Cheers!

30. arcticfire

arcticfire

The official plugin in is far worse. You'll run into major conflicts with other plug ins and be forced to use the google default UI's. Those were my 2 main reasons for moving to this honestly. This is buggy to be sure and documentation is great in some places and terrible in others, but it's still far better then the official plug in imho.

AlexRay likes this.
  31. kilik128

kilik128

look get trouble with Facebook manifest crash on some device and
    when remove Facebook from setting
    it's keep him in manifest any way to fix it please

32. RoyalCoder

RoyalCoder

Hi friends,

I got stuck with "writing a saved game data" for google cloud, I tried and tested SavedGamesExample but can't figure out how to write data, for example:

int points = 20;
    int bullets = 15;
    float time = 120f;

* how to write this values into data for google cloud save ? Thanks in advance !

33. Tano

Tano

Hi,
    i'm using the last version of this plugin, but for some reason, when i show the leaderboard and i go back, the Scene restart.. Same thing when i close an interstitial banner.. Any idea?

34. Tano

Tano

And sometime, when i try lo login, the app freeze.. WTF?

35. alecli

alecli

I've got a problem.when I run " AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.instance.Consume(purchase.SKU) "
    the callback "OnProcessingConsumeProduct" isn't fire..any idea??

PS. I had add these listener
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionProductPurchased += OnProductPurchased;
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.ActionProductConsumed += OnProductConsumed;

36. yuliyF

yuliyF

When I run AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.instance.Consume(purchase.SKU) - I have crash, so I use:

AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.Instance.Purchase(SKU); - run from my shop, waiting:

private static void OnProductPurchased(BillingResult result)
    {
    if(result.isSuccess)
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.Instance.Consume(SKU);
    }

37. aer0ace

aer0ace

There should be a note in intellisense that "instance" is deprecated, and you should be using "Instance" now. There are a lot of cases like this in the API now. Is this part of the issue that you're having?

38. giulio6686

giulio6686

have you updated the social plugin with the last Facebook sdk (v7.2.0 ) ?

39. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi ,
    Just in case try cross checking below points
    1. Did you enabled Drive api in android native inspector settings and in developer console?
    2. Corss check ids and names
    3. Check keystore info.
    4. Check if app published or authorised tester testing the Google services.
    5. Cross check android manifest file with untouched file of android native plugin's android manifest file
    Try checking the above points in example scene.
    Hope this may help you.
    NSKS

jprocha101 likes this.
  40. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi,
    you should send data in string format as prescribed in SavedGamesExample example scene.
    Post your snippet for writing cloud data.
    Hope this may help you.
    NSKS

RoyalCoder likes this.
  41. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi,
    Try connecting to google like below
    Code (CSharp):
    1. void Start()
    2. {
    3. StartCoroutine("WaitAndConnectToGoogle");//call this at end of the start method
    4. }
    5. IEnumerator WaitAndConnectToGoogle()
    6.     {
    7.         yield return new WaitForSeconds (0.3f);//connects to google with some delay
    8.         GooglePlayConnection.instance.connect();
    9.     }
    Hope this may help you at very basic level.
    NSKS.

42. ironfiftynine

ironfiftynine

Good day. I just installed v.7.0.1 and I'm getting this error.

stderr[

trouble writing output: Too many method references: 71117; max is 65536.
    You may try using --multi-dex option.
    References by package:
    17 APP_BUNDLE_ID
    6 android.accessibilityservice
    10 android.accounts
    1 android.animation
    314 android.app
    192 android.content
    33 android.content.pm
    48 android.content.res
    59 android.database
    22 android.database.sqlite
    156 android.graphics
    52 android.graphics.drawable
    4 android.graphics.drawable.shapes
    3 android.graphics.pdf
    33 android.hardware
    8 android.hardware.display
    22 android.location
    77 android.media
    62 android.net
    6 android.net.http
    18 android.net.wifi
    251 android.os
    1 android.preference
    14 android.print
    5 android.print.pdf
    5 android.provider
    8 android.renderscript
    2 android.security
    41 android.support.v4.accessibilityservice
    833 android.support.v4.app
    215 android.support.v4.content
    1 android.support.v4.content.pm
    3 android.support.v4.database
    22 android.support.v4.graphics.drawable
    19 android.support.v4.hardware.display
    11 android.support.v4.internal.view
    89 android.support.v4.media
    64 android.support.v4.net
    17 android.support.v4.os
    41 android.support.v4.print
    88 android.support.v4.text
    230 android.support.v4.util
    926 android.support.v4.view
    686 android.support.v4.view.accessibility
    773 android.support.v4.widget
    10 android.support.v7.media
    18 android.telephony
    3 android.telephony.cdma
    2 android.telephony.gsm
    13 android.text
    2 android.text.method
    1 android.text.style
    56 android.util
    431 android.view
    131 android.view.accessibility
    44 android.view.animation
    2 android.view.inputmethod
    151 android.webkit
    502 android.widget
    7 bitter.jnibridge
    181 bolts
    17 com.ChronicleGames.EndlessEra
    23 com.android.vending.billing
    36 com.androidnative
    13 com.androidnative.an_googleplay
    86 com.androidnative.billing.core
    4 com.androidnative.billing.core.listeners
    5 com.androidnative.billing.interfaces
    51 com.androidnative.billing.models
    17 com.androidnative.billing.util
    40 com.androidnative.features
    17 com.androidnative.features.common
    19 com.androidnative.features.notifications
    24 com.androidnative.features.social.common
    4 com.androidnative.features.social.fb
    13 com.androidnative.features.social.gplus
    5 com.androidnative.features.social.instagram
    38 com.androidnative.features.social.twitter
    19 com.androidnative.features.social.utils
    37 com.androidnative.gcm
    80 com.androidnative.gms.ad
    34 com.androidnative.gms.analytics
    239 com.androidnative.gms.core
    21 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.games
    26 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.network
    14 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.quests
    6 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.requests
    18 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.savedgames
    24 com.androidnative.gms.listeners.tbm
    51 com.androidnative.gms.network
    8 com.androidnative.gms.plus.controllers
    11 com.androidnative.gms.plus.models
    33 com.androidnative.gms.utils
    7 com.androidnative.licensing
    15 com.androidnative.popups
    2 com.androidnative.test
    20 com.androidnative.utils
    25 com.app.network
    225 com.app.pokktsdk
    118 com.app.util
    32 com.chartboost.sdk
    2 com.chartboost.sdk.Model
    1168 com.facebook
    6 com.facebook.ads
    139 com.facebook.android
    625 com.facebook.internal
    209 com.facebook.model
    122 com.facebook.unity
    1003 com.facebook.widget
    155 com.fusepowered
    39 com.fusepowered.a1
    1088 com.fusepowered.ac
    15 com.fusepowered.activities
    22 com.fusepowered.adrally
    170 com.fusepowered.ads
    605 com.fusepowered.ads.adapters
    190 com.fusepowered.al.adview
    252 com.fusepowered.al.impl.adview
    512 com.fusepowered.al.impl.sdk
    94 com.fusepowered.al.sdk
    17 com.fusepowered.api
    5 com.fusepowered.api.model
    122 com.fusepowered.as
    2 com.fusepowered.as.adapter
    15 com.fusepowered.as.adapter.asadcolony
    27 com.fusepowered.as.adapter.asadmob
    25 com.fusepowered.as.adapter.asaerserv
    22 com.fusepowered.as.adapter.asspecificmedia
    7 com.fusepowered.as.adapter.astremor
    14 com.fusepowered.as.adapter.asvungle
    49 com.fusepowered.as.adapter.asyume
    7 com.fusepowered.as.config
    33 com.fusepowered.as.controller
    17 com.fusepowered.as.controller.command
    27 com.fusepowered.as.controller.listener
    6 com.fusepowered.as.factory
    8 com.fusepowered.as.http
    10 com.fusepowered.as.model
    54 com.fusepowered.as.model.ad
    11 com.fusepowered.as.model.fallback
    164 com.fusepowered.as.model.vast
    13 com.fusepowered.as.proxy
    44 com.fusepowered.as.utils
    64 com.fusepowered.as.view
    54 com.fusepowered.as.view.component
    67 com.fusepowered.as.view.vastplayer
    26 com.fusepowered.crashlog
    14 com.fusepowered.crashlog.handlers
    4 com.fusepowered.crashlog.senders
    17 com.fusepowered.fuseactivities
    293 com.fusepowered.fuseapi
    14 com.fusepowered.im.analytics
    60 com.fusepowered.im.androidsdk
    81 com.fusepowered.im.commons
    25 com.fusepowered.im.commons.ads.cache
    8 com.fusepowered.im.commons.analytics.androidsdk
    57 com.fusepowered.im.commons.analytics.bootstrapper
    144 com.fusepowered.im.commons.analytics.db
    24 com.fusepowered.im.commons.analytics.events
    39 com.fusepowered.im.commons.analytics.iat.impl
    34 com.fusepowered.im.commons.analytics.iat.impl.config
    80 com.fusepowered.im.commons.analytics.iat.impl.net
    44 com.fusepowered.im.commons.analytics.net
    36 com.fusepowered.im.commons.analytics.util
    116 com.fusepowered.im.commons.cache
    99 com.fusepowered.im.commons.data
    37 com.fusepowered.im.commons.db
    206 com.fusepowered.im.commons.internal
    46 com.fusepowered.im.commons.metric
    59 com.fusepowered.im.commons.network
    3 com.fusepowered.im.commons.network.abstraction
    14 com.fusepowered.im.commons.thinICE.cellular
    76 com.fusepowered.im.commons.thinICE.icedatacollector
    8 com.fusepowered.im.commons.thinICE.location
    34 com.fusepowered.im.commons.thinICE.wifi
    23 com.fusepowered.im.commons.thirdparty
    64 com.fusepowered.im.commons.uid
    126 com.fusepowered.im.monetization
    281 com.fusepowered.im.monetization.internal
    19 com.fusepowered.im.monetization.internal.anim
    75 com.fusepowered.im.monetization.internal.carb
    65 com.fusepowered.im.monetization.internal.configs
    83 com.fusepowered.im.monetization.internal.imai
    32 com.fusepowered.im.monetization.internal.imai.db
    19 com.fusepowered.im.monetization.internal.objects
    23 com.fusepowered.im.re.configs
    325 com.fusepowered.im.re.container
    122 com.fusepowered.im.re.container.mraidimpl
    174 com.fusepowered.im.re.controller
    124 com.fusepowered.im.re.controller.util
    527 com.fusepowered.l1
    29 com.fusepowered.l1.tasks
    13 com.fusepowered.l1.utilites
    3 com.fusepowered.location
    18 com.fusepowered.log
    14 com.fusepowered.lr.a.a
    181 com.fusepowered.lr.b.a.a
    72 com.fusepowered.lr.library
    32 com.fusepowered.lr.library.a
    84 com.fusepowered.lr.library.adapters
    100 com.fusepowered.lr.library.b
    11 com.fusepowered.lr.library.c
    26 com.fusepowered.lr.library.d
    8 com.fusepowered.lr.library.dev
    111 com.fusepowered.lr.library.e
    25 com.fusepowered.lr.library.events
    21 com.fusepowered.lr.library.f
    348 com.fusepowered.m2.common
    42 com.fusepowered.m2.common.event
    5 com.fusepowered.m2.common.factories
    21 com.fusepowered.m2.common.logging
    118 com.fusepowered.m2.common.util
    1215 com.fusepowered.m2.mobileads
    78 com.fusepowered.m2.mobileads.factories
    30 com.fusepowered.m2.mobileads.resource
    48 com.fusepowered.m2.mobileads.util
    96 com.fusepowered.m2.mobileads.util.vast
    609 com.fusepowered.m2.nativeads
    5 com.fusepowered.m2.nativeads.factories
    193 com.fusepowered.mraid1
    23 com.fusepowered.mraid1.internal
    7 com.fusepowered.mraid1.properties
    1 com.fusepowered.nx
    138 com.fusepowered.nx.common
    33 com.fusepowered.nx.common.billingtracking
    33 com.fusepowered.nx.downloadmanager
    289 com.fusepowered.nx.gson
    6 com.fusepowered.nx.gson.annotations
    269 com.fusepowered.nx.gson.internal
    292 com.fusepowered.nx.gson.internal.bind
    18 com.fusepowered.nx.gson.reflect
    90 com.fusepowered.nx.gson.stream
    121 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization
    8 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.activities
    87 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.business
    11 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.business.reward
    77 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.communication
    155 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.custom.views
    9 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.database
    227 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.dialogs.custom
    41 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.enums
    22 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.interfaces
    22 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.listeners
    195 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.manager
    730 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.mraid
    94 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.mraid.objects
    26 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.smartoffers
    14 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.tasks
    58 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.theme
    30 com.fusepowered.nx.monetization.ui
    168 com.fusepowered.nx.network.volley
    232 com.fusepowered.nx.network.volley.toolbox
    138 com.fusepowered.nx.videoplayer
    54 com.fusepowered.nx.volleytoolbox
    144 com.fusepowered.push
    188 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish
    97 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.a
    134 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.adinformation
    84 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.b
    87 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.banner
    153 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.banner.banner3d
    57 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.banner.bannerstandard
    99 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.c
    2 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.d
    45 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.d.a.a
    5 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.e
    169 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.f
    285 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.gson
    5 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.gson.annotations
    200 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.gson.internal
    284 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.gson.internal.bind
    18 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.gson.reflect
    89 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.gson.stream
    220 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.list3d
    254 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.model
    87 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.nativead
    64 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.slider
    223 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.slider.sliding
    226 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.slider.sliding.a
    212 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.slider.sliding.b
    133 com.fusepowered.sa.android.publish.splash
    146 com.fusepowered.u1
    49 com.fusepowered.u1.cache
    48 com.fusepowered.u1.campaign
    41 com.fusepowered.u1.data
    14 com.fusepowered.u1.item
    8 com.fusepowered.u1.properties
    31 com.fusepowered.u1.unity3d
    132 com.fusepowered.u1.video
    86 com.fusepowered.u1.view
    163 com.fusepowered.u1.webapp
    26 com.fusepowered.u1.zone
    173 com.fusepowered.unity
    709 com.fusepowered.util
    31 com.google.ads
    93 com.google.ads.mediation
    2 com.google.ads.mediation.admob
    41 com.google.ads.mediation.customevent
    4 com.google.android.gms.actions
    127 com.google.android.gms.ads
    85 com.google.android.gms.ads.doubleclick
    98 com.google.android.gms.ads.formats
    24 com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier
    332 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal
    421 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.client
    127 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.formats
    230 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.overlay
    99 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.purchase
    183 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.request
    120 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.reward.client
    61 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.reward.mediation.client
    39 com.google.android.gms.ads.internal.util.client
    87 com.google.android.gms.ads.mediation
    2 com.google.android.gms.ads.mediation.admob
    61 com.google.android.gms.ads.mediation.customevent
    16 com.google.android.gms.ads.purchase
    19 com.google.android.gms.ads.reward
    14 com.google.android.gms.ads.reward.mediation
    81 com.google.android.gms.ads.search
    295 com.google.android.gms.analytics
    37 com.google.android.gms.analytics.ecommerce
    737 com.google.android.gms.analytics.internal
    150 com.google.android.gms.appdatasearch
    52 com.google.android.gms.appindexing
    31 com.google.android.gms.appinvite
    95 com.google.android.gms.auth
    23 com.google.android.gms.auth.api
    17 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.consent
    126 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.credentials
    100 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.credentials.internal
    46 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.proxy
    72 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.signin
    75 com.google.android.gms.auth.api.signin.internal
    42 com.google.android.gms.auth.firstparty.shared
    729 com.google.android.gms.cast
    55 com.google.android.gms.cast.games
    302 com.google.android.gms.cast.internal
    651 com.google.android.gms.common
    210 com.google.android.gms.common.api
    142 com.google.android.gms.common.data
    108 com.google.android.gms.common.images
    566 com.google.android.gms.common.internal
    79 com.google.android.gms.common.internal.safeparcel
    10 com.google.android.gms.common.server
    45 com.google.android.gms.common.server.converter
    132 com.google.android.gms.common.server.response
    88 com.google.android.gms.common.stats
    311 com.google.android.gms.drive
    134 com.google.android.gms.drive.events
    1182 com.google.android.gms.drive.internal
    42 com.google.android.gms.drive.metadata
    168 com.google.android.gms.drive.metadata.internal
    85 com.google.android.gms.drive.query
    183 com.google.android.gms.drive.query.internal
    347 com.google.android.gms.drive.realtime.internal
    110 com.google.android.gms.drive.realtime.internal.event
    18 com.google.android.gms.drive.widget
    213 com.google.android.gms.dynamic
    56 com.google.android.gms.fitness
    487 com.google.android.gms.fitness.data
    36 com.google.android.gms.fitness.internal.service
    697 com.google.android.gms.fitness.request
    223 com.google.android.gms.fitness.result
    42 com.google.android.gms.fitness.service
    356 com.google.android.gms.games
    117 com.google.android.gms.games.achievement
    343 com.google.android.gms.games.appcontent
    80 com.google.android.gms.games.event
    1495 com.google.android.gms.games.internal
    665 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.api
    32 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.constants
    2 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.data
    12 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.events
    8 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.experience
    75 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.game
    26 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.multiplayer
    16 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.notification
    51 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.player
    40 com.google.android.gms.games.internal.request
    223 com.google.android.gms.games.leaderboard
    189 com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer
    170 com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer.realtime
    200 com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer.turnbased
    178 com.google.android.gms.games.quest
    98 com.google.android.gms.games.request
    197 com.google.android.gms.games.snapshot
    59 com.google.android.gms.games.stats
    216 com.google.android.gms.gcm
    33 com.google.android.gms.identity.intents
    41 com.google.android.gms.identity.intents.model
    114 com.google.android.gms.iid
    6460 com.google.android.gms.internal
    296 com.google.androi<message truncated>

Anyone else having the same problem?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  43. noamgat

noamgat

Hi,

I have a question: Is there a way to find out whether the user launched the app by clicking on a notification or by clicking on the app icon?

44. Viper5502

Viper5502

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      17.8 KB
      Views:
  45. djoshi

djoshi

Hi all,

Android Native Plugin has very good & many functionality. One of the best I found is Google real time multiplayer. If anybody finding a difficulty implementing Google real time multiplayer functionality in game like Network - Spawning, Identity, Transform, Method Calls - here I have published an small asset which handles all of these for you. Hope you people like it.

Features:
    - Unity Personal & PRO - 5 ready
    - Using Google Play Real Time Multiplayer
    - Network - Spawning, Identity, Transform, Method Calls
    - Setup in 5 minutes - All ready to drop components
    - No CCU limitation problem
    - All open C# code
    - Well Documented with player example scene

Plus Networking
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/47408
    Demo Video:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  46. Bongmo

Bongmo

Is something like this possible?

GooglePlayConnection.Instance.Connect ((GooglePlayConnectionResult result) => {
    if(result.IsSuccess) {
    Debug.Log("Connected!");
    } else {
    Debug.Log("Connection failed with code: " + result.code.ToString());
    }

});

47. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Below 2 methods will trigger based on google play services connection
    1. OnPlayerConnected()
    2. OnPlayerDiconnected()
    And
    Inorder to check if player is connected to google play services ,below code will help you
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if(GooglePlayConnection.state == GPConnectionState.STATE_CONNECTED) {
    4.             //checking if player already connected
    5.             OnPlayerConnected ();
    6.         }
    7.         else
    8.         {
    10.             //GooglePlayConnection.instance.connect ();
    11.             StartCoroutine("WaitAndconnect");
    12.             //AndroidToast.ShowToastNotification("Player Connecting",1);
    14.         }
    15.       IEnumerator WaitAndconnect()
    16.        {
    17.         yield return new WaitForSeconds(1);
    18.         GooglePlayConnection.instance.connect ();
    20.        }
    write the above code in Start() Method.
    The method "ActionConnectionResultReceived(GooglePlayConnectionResult result)" will trigger to give you the status of the google play connection result.(Below given is the snippet)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. private void ActionConnectionResultReceived(GooglePlayConnectionResult result) {
    3.         if(result.IsSuccess) {
    4.             Debug.Log("Connected!");
    5.         } else {
    6.             Debug.Log("Cnnection failed with code: " + result.code.ToString());
    7.         }
    8.         SA_StatusBar.text = "ConnectionResul:  " + result.code.ToString();
    9.     }
    Hope this may help you.
    Nsks

48. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi indie_dev85,
    It is very easy to integrate obb downloader in this plugin.Follow below steps
    1.Import the package into your project(Available here) which has android native plugin installed
    2. Uncheck the file AndroidManifest.xml file which will be in the folder plugins/android.(make sure that andriodmanifest file should not replace the android native plugin manifest file)
    3. Add this line
    Code (CSharp):
    1.  <service android:name="com.unity3d.plugin.downloader.UnityDownloaderService" />
    under service intent in androidmanifest.xml file
    4. Also add this line
    Code (CSharp):
    1.  <activity android:name="com.unity3d.plugin.downloader.UnityDownloaderActivity" />
    under activity intent
    Both the lines must be under application intent
    5. Check the example scene of the obb package for implementation.
    Note: make sure that you must upload the apk with obb in developer console inorder to validate the obb file and download it from playstore

49. acidduck

acidduck

Hi all,
    I have a strange problem with fetching in-app purchases. I have created non-consumable in-app purchases and have activated all of them.

The store is loaded and the products are requested (by calling AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.Instance.Inventory.Products).

The strange part is, that only two of the nine objects in the list contains data, the rest have all empty properties. The two objects that does have data have it all: sku,name,description,amount, currency etc. - it's all there. So why are the rest empty??
    The in-app purchases have been setup the extact same way in the developer console. If I add another - it's empty as well.

Any idea what's going on here?

EDIT: Solved it! I had added an empty product in the editor. Removing it solved the issue.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  50. Mannoomalviya

Mannoomalviya

I've received an error it was "refreshing inventory (querying prices of items). (response: 6:Error)"
    can someone please help