Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Android Native Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Mike-Nate

Mike-Nate

hi,

I purchased your both assets i.e. android native & IOS native now what I have done is to make a project with android native & have published now we have decided to build the same game to IOS but the problem is to build this game from scratch is too much pain in @** to what I want to ask is what is the way to remove the android native installed package from my current project also I want to keep the admob files & remove everything else so that I can make admob files work on IOS .....

- Please help me to remove the install android native files from unity project
    - Keep the admob files while removing the android native

Hope to get a reply soon .....

Thanks

2. ababab5

ababab5

Hi Stan,

There is a big issue with your plugin and the last Chartboost SDK .. Could you have a look please ? Thanks !
    (I check your tutorial about Chartboost but it is out of date unfortunately ... )

3. Jennifer1

Jennifer1

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Lcom/android/vending/billing/IInAppBillingService$Stub$Proxy;

i removed folders named with billing but still this error is showing.. what should i do?

4. RoyalCoder

RoyalCoder

Hello @Jennifer1 ,
    This happens because of duplicate jar files...try removing the duplicates from them by opening jar files with Winrar, find'em & remove...It will work ;)

5. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi Stan,
    First of all -Its a Nice Update. Well i have an issue i.e., when iam try signing in to Google play services sometimes i could see some soft breeze in the application.I.e, when i sign in, my game freezes and unfreezes only if i touch back button and the log cat shows nothing during freeze state.But after clicking on back button it unfreezes but Google play store connections fails.
    I found an error message i.e,"account null".
    What would be the reason for this but for none of the previous updates of Anp has this kind of issue.Can you please assist me in this issue.
    Thanks in advance.

NatthapolVanasrivilai likes this.
  6. njwm

njwm

My game has the same problem then you. Sometime it will unfreeze by itself after one second, and sometime I need to press the android back button to unfreeze.

Nsquared
    Sentinel on iOS : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sentinel/id935956389?mt=8
    Sentinel on Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.nsquared.sentinel

7. ababab5

ababab5

Hi Stan,

Your pluggin do not support Android TV. Do you plan to add this ?

Thanks !

8. Roboz

Roboz

After updating to Unity 5 and Android Native 6.2 I wasn't able to connect to Google Play Services. LogCat showed that the Google Play Services version ID in my AndroidManifest and the Android Native Settings was wrong so I replaced it and it works fine now. Not sure where the version ID listen in the Android Native Settings is stored, it looks like the ID # in \res\values\ids is correct.

9. mechanicalpig

mechanicalpig

Hi I just bought your plugin and it has fantastic support. I was wondering if you are going to make the source code to the sample app on the google play store available to people who have purchased your app?

10. RoyalCoder

RoyalCoder

Hi @mechanicalpig ,
    All the stuff from the ANP apk on Google Play is available in: YourProject\Assets\Extensions\AndroidNative\xExample\

Have fun,

11. RoyalCoder

RoyalCoder

Hi Stan,
    I migrated my project to Unity 5, and updated ANP to the last version 6.2 => I got a problem with building my apk :
    CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources. See the Console for details.
    C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\build-tools\22.0.1\aapt.exe package --auto-add-overlay -v -f -m -J gen -M AndroidManifest.xml -S "res" -I "C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Android/sdk/platforms/android-22\android.jar" -F bin/resources.ap_ --extra-packages com.everyplay.Everyplay:com.facebook.android:com.pixelbrothers.eft -S "C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res" -S "C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res" -S "C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\unity-android-resources\res"

stderr[
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\unity-android-resources\res\drawable\androidicon.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable\com_facebook_button_like_background.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-hdpi\com_facebook_button_like_background.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-xhdpi\com_facebook_button_like_background.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-xxhdpi\com_facebook_button_like_background.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable\com_facebook_button_like_background_selected.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-hdpi\com_facebook_button_like_background_selected.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-xhdpi\com_facebook_button_like_background_selected.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-xxhdpi\com_facebook_button_like_background_selected.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable\com_facebook_button_like_icon.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-hdpi\com_facebook_button_like_icon.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-xhdpi\com_facebook_button_like_icon.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-xxhdpi\com_facebook_button_like_icon.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable\com_facebook_button_like_icon_selected.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-hdpi\com_facebook_button_like_icon_selected.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-xhdpi\com_facebook_button_like_icon_selected.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-xxhdpi\com_facebook_button_like_icon_selected.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable\com_facebook_close.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-ldpi\com_facebook_close.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-hdpi\com_facebook_close.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\facebook\res\drawable-xhdpi\com_facebook_close.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_browser_bottombar_bg.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_browser_bottombar_icon_back.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_browser_bottombar_icon_forward.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_browser_bottombar_icon_refresh.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_browser_bottombar_icon_share.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_editor_icon_trim.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_editor_icon_undo_trim.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_video_bg_bottombar.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_video_bg_seekbar.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_video_header_bg.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_video_icon_audio_commentary.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\drawable\everyplay_video_icon_facecam.png: libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited
    C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\everyplay\res\values\everyplay_styles.xml:16: note: using v11 attributes; synthesizing resource com.pixelbrothers.eft:style/EveryplaySharingModal for configuration v11.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_button_blue_focused.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_focused is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_button_blue_focused.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_focused.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_focused is already defined.
    res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_focused.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_focused.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_focused is already defined.
    res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_focused.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_focused.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_focused is already defined.
    res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_focused.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_button_blue_normal.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_normal is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_button_blue_normal.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_normal.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_normal is already defined.
    res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_normal.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_normal.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_normal is already defined.
    res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_normal.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_normal.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_normal is already defined.
    res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_normal.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_button_blue_pressed.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_pressed is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_button_blue_pressed.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_pressed.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_pressed is already defined.
    res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_pressed.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_pressed.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_pressed is already defined.
    res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_pressed.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_pressed.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_blue_pressed is already defined.
    res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_blue_pressed.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_button_grey_focused.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_grey_focused is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_button_grey_focused.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_focused.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_grey_focused is already defined.
    res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_focused.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_focused.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_grey_focused is already defined.
    res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_focused.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_button_grey_normal.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_grey_normal is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_button_grey_normal.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_normal.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_grey_normal is already defined.
    res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_normal.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_normal.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_grey_normal is already defined.
    res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_normal.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_button_grey_pressed.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_grey_pressed is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_button_grey_pressed.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_pressed.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_grey_pressed is already defined.
    res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_pressed.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_pressed.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_button_grey_pressed is already defined.
    res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_button_grey_pressed.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_list_divider.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_list_divider is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_list_divider.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_list_section_header_background.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_list_section_header_background is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_list_section_header_background.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_picker_list_focused.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_picker_list_focused is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_picker_list_focused.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_picker_list_longpressed.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_picker_list_longpressed is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_picker_list_longpressed.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_picker_list_pressed.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_picker_list_pressed is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_picker_list_pressed.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable\com_facebook_picker_list_selector_disabled.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_picker_list_selector_disabled is already defined.
    res\drawable\com_facebook_picker_list_selector_disabled.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_black_background.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_tooltip_black_background is already defined.
    res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_black_background.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_black_background.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_tooltip_black_background is already defined.
    res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_black_background.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_black_background.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_tooltip_black_background is already defined.
    res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_black_background.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_blue_background.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_tooltip_blue_background is already defined.
    res\drawable-mdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_blue_background.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_blue_background.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_tooltip_blue_background is already defined.
    res\drawable-hdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_blue_background.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_blue_background.9.png:0: error: Resource entry com_facebook_tooltip_blue_background is already defined.
    res\drawable-xhdpi-v4\com_facebook_tooltip_blue_background.10.png:0: Originally defined here.

]
    stdout[
    Configurations:
    (default)

Files:
    drawable\androidicon.png
    Src: () C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\unity-android-resources\res\drawable\androidicon.png
    drawable\vamp_ico.png
    Src: () C:\Users\User\Documents\MyGame\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\unity-android-resources\res\drawable\vamp_ico.png
    raw\w_<message truncated>

Any idea how to fix this issue, I google'it a lot for this ...tried all the fixes & suggestion hopeless :( nothing seem's to work, Thanks ind adv !
    *FIXED - by removing manually the ANP Plugin & all files related and got a fresh install ;)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  12. mechanicalpig

mechanicalpig

Thank you that is great.:)

Is there a list of FAQs for this plugin or for using Google Play Services in general? I feel that the plugin is mostly self explanatory and a lot of problems that people have will more be with "quirks" in Googles method of uploading things.

13. RoyalCoder

RoyalCoder

Hi @mechanicalpig,
    I'm glad I could help ;) ...BTW here you will find all the information you looking for...very good structured: ANP MANUAL

14. fonko

fonko

Hi, i just bought your asset and im not able to find any example scene? do you include this in your package? where can i find any examples for facebook?

Im trying to post some images after logging in but it seems publish_actions permition is not being read... how can i test this with out setting my app for review? ist not nearly finished yet!

15. mechanicalpig

mechanicalpig

The example project is in YourProject\Assets\Extensions\AndroidNative\xExample\

This is the sample app that has been uploaded to the google play store here :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unionassets.android.plugin.preview

If you are not ready to publish your app yet you can upload it to alpha or beta testing in the google developer console.

16. DanTaylor

DanTaylor

My app also has this problem. Can you fix it please, Stan? :)

17. qoopa

qoopa

Thank you for making a good asset. And very useful.
    I have a one question.
    Use this asset can I get the device info?
    ex) serial number or phone number (no contact, just my phone number)

18. NeoUnity

NeoUnity

I contacted Stan's Assets team through e-mail (stans.assets@gmail.com)

They worte this. "Unfortunately, the main developer on vacation in U.S.A. He will back home after 10 days and answer to you. Sorry for inconvenience" & "Also let them send him the problem and log errors. We will be happy to solve his problem"

Please contact with e-mail for a while.

19. Naeim

Naeim

will this plugin works if i send my app to background? ( press home button in android for example)

20. NatthapolVanasrivilai

NatthapolVanasrivilai

same here

21. Irina-uk

Irina-uk

Android Native Plugin 6.2

An error occurs in the Unity game downloaded from Google Play, when the game and load testing in debug mode using Unity, no errors with this. Error occurs when you exit the game.

Game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zumstar.ru
    Application.Quit()

The error happens on the device SDK version 19, Android 4.4.2

Log:
    Native.crash()
    am_on_resume_called(2767):
    [0,com.google.android.feedback.FeedbackActivety[
    sf_frame_dur ( 174) [Application Error: com.zumstar.ru 2,6,0,1,0,10

In the old version of the plugin, this error when you exit the app never-was.

Again, the error popping up on the device only after you install the game from google play. If the game is set at Unity, there is no error. Therefore, it is difficult to debug and identify the cause.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  22. NatthapolVanasrivilai

NatthapolVanasrivilai

since i need only the Google Play Services capabilities, i have migrated myself directly to the official SDK from Google.

23. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

You have a link?, is it Unity friendly?

24. Irina-uk

Irina-uk

Warning, the default settings AndroidManifest.xml <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="false" /> ??? You cannot click on the AdMod ads! So advertising has become clickable, you set the value to true.

25. Harton

Harton

Android Native 6.2

I'm trying to switch between two different GPlay accounts calling "GooglePlayConnection.instance.connect(account)".

With the first account works. If I try to call it with some other account doesn't works. I've tried to disconnect and wait for disconnect event to call it again but connects with the first account again.

The only way to log out is calling "GooglePlusAPI.instance.ClearDefaultAccount()" but when I try to connect with any account the login pop up menu comes out and I don't want it.

I've tried a lot of function calling orders, retrieving device accounts after and before, calling the method on each event but nothing changes.

When I'm tracking "GooglePlayManager.OnPlayerDataLoaded" _currentAccount is always the first account.

Please bring me some light here.

26. Phuzz

Phuzz

Hello,

I am getting "Unable to Merge Manifests" when trying to build android project using android native and Chartboost,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error building Player: CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to merge android manifests. See the Console for more details.
    C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_25\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="C:/Program Files (x86)/Android/android-sdk\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/BuildTargetTools/AndroidPlayer\sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
    Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:8, C:\Users\My Laptop\Desktop\WordMatch\WordMatch\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\ChartboostSDK\AndroidManifest.xml:11] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/meta-data[@name=com.google.android.gms.version] element:
    <meta-data
    @android:name="com.google.android.gms.version"
    -- @android:value="6587000">
    <meta-data
    ++ @android:value="@Integer/google_play_services_version">
    Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:8, C:\Users\My Laptop\Desktop\WordMatch\WordMatch\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\google-play-services_lib\AndroidManifest.xml:5] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/meta-data[@name=com.google.android.gms.version] element:
    <meta-data
    -- @android:value="6587000">
    <meta-data
    ++ @android:value="@Integer/google_play_services_version">
    ]
    stdout[

]

--------------------------------------------------------

Android Native is working fine but I would like to release an update to play store adding Charboost to the build.

Seems simple but i cannot figure it out, thank you

27. LoDx

LoDx

@Phuzz
    Quick fix :-
    In your Plugin/Android/ChartboostSDK/AndroidManifest.xml

find the line in the AndroidManifest.xml :-
    <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@Integer/google_play_services_version"/>

replace with this :-
    <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="6587000" />

Thanks

28. NatthapolVanasrivilai

NatthapolVanasrivilai

29. Emre_U

Emre_U

Hi there I merely learned c# in most basic form so this api bussiness still looks like magic to me. But I made the most basic alarm clock app for android using only c#. Though now I have a big problem. As my clock app is actually a `game` when phone sleeps it stops to keep track of time and alarms. I made phone&tablet to never sleep. But then you have a problem of never sleeping phone for an alarm clock...

Ok my question: Is your api can help me with this? I checked android forums and find some stuff called `services` `timepickers` etc. Is your api help me use these stuff with c#?
    Or more clear is it easy to make a alarm clock using your api :) in Unity ofc.

30. RC15

RC15

Hi Stan,

I have just updated to version 6.3 and my app crash as soon as I try to login to google play service. This are the errors on logcat

Code (CSharp):
    1. E/GooglePlayServicesUtil( 3331): The Google Play services resources were not found. Check your project configuration to ensure that the resources are included.
    2. E/UnityAds( 3331): com.unity3d.ads.android.properties.UnityAdsProperties.isActivityDestroyed() (line:196) :: Couldn't get isDestroyed -method
    3. I/Unity   ( 3331): GooglePlayManager was created
    6. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    7. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331): java.lang.Error: FATAL EXCEPTION [main]
    8. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331): Unity version     : 5.0.0f4
    9. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331): Device model      : samsung GT-I9100
    10. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331): Device fingerprint: samsung/GT-I9100/GT-I9100:4.1.2/JZO54K/I9100XWLSW:user/release-keys
    11. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):
    12. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331): Caused by: android.app.SuperNotCalledException: Activity {com.newando.sixty/com.androidnative.gms.core.GooglePlaySupportActivity} did not call through to super.onStop()
    13. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at android.app.Activity.performStop(Activity.java:5346)
    14. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at android.app.ActivityThread.performDestroyActivity(ActivityThread.java:3296)
    15. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleDestroyActivity(ActivityThread.java:3355)
    16. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1300(ActivityThread.java:140)
    17. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1290)
    18. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
    19. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
    20. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4921)
    21. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    22. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
    23. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1027)
    24. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:794)
    25. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Before updating I had a big issue.
    Sometimes when the game starts and I try to connect to google play service, the game goes to background but no connection window appears. It stay locked with the game in background and I got this error on logcat :

Code (CSharp):
    2. AndroidNative(22817): GameClientManager: Creating New GC
    3. libEGL  (22817): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
    4. GooglePlayServicesUtil(22817): The Google Play services resources were not found. Check your project configuration to ensure that the resources are included.
    5. AndroidNative(22817): GP::sighIn accountName:null
    6. Timeline(22817): Timeline: Activity_launch_request id:com....... time:57422642
    7. PersonaManagerService(  780): inState():  stateMachine is null !!
    8. PersonaManagerService(  780): Failed to execute isKioskModeEnabled. java.lang.SecurityException: You need MANAGE_USERS permission to: query user
    9. ActivityManager(  780): do not start freezing screen for locked container getKeyguardshowstate = false
    10. ActivityManager(  780): START u0

It happens with all android version, from 3 to lollipop.
    If I lock the screen with the button on the side of the smartphone and then unlock it, it works fine.

Any suggestions ?!

MrEsquire likes this.
  31. TrentNaylor

TrentNaylor

Hi Stan,

Having the exact same issue as RC15. A clean project in Unity 5 with v 6.3 crashes every time on Google Play Service.

32. daniel-choi

daniel-choi

Hi~~ Stan.....
    I Have the same problem with RC15.

"I have just updated to version 6.3 andmy app crash as soon as I try to login to google play service."

33. RC15

RC15

Anyone has the same login blocking issue with 6.2 and unity 5 ?!

Code (CSharp):
    1. AndroidNative(22817): GameClientManager: Creating New GC
    2. libEGL  (22817): call to OpenGL ES API with no current context (logged once per thread)
    3. GooglePlayServicesUtil(22817): The Google Play services resources were not found. Check your project configuration to ensure that the resources are included.
    4. AndroidNative(22817): GP::sighIn accountName:null
    5. Timeline(22817): Timeline: Activity_launch_request id:com....... time:57422642
    6. PersonaManagerService(  780): inState():  stateMachine is null !!
    7. PersonaManagerService(  780): Failed to execute isKioskModeEnabled. java.lang.SecurityException: You need MANAGE_USERS permission to: query user
    8. ActivityManager(  780): do not start freezing screen for locked container getKeyguardshowstate = false
    9. ActivityManager(  780): START u0

34. RC15

RC15

Hi Stan,

The blocking issue on version 6.2 is a very big issue.
    I have updated android play services and now things got worst.
    Please release fix asap.

35. Imoox Studio

Imoox Studio

Hello Stan.

Is it possible to obtain the local currency of the user so that it can update the price for In-App purchase items using this plugin?

(so that for an item that costs USD$0.99 a Japanese user would see something like ¥119 instead of $0.99, a British user would see ₤0.69, etc.)

Regards.

36. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi,
    The best way is to allow Auto Convert prices in Google Developer Console under inapp products.
    Below given code helps you to find the currency and price of the desired product
    This helped me in getting currency with the amount directly(Example:Rs.100.00).Hope this may help you.If you find incorrect behavior in the below code please let me know.
    Thank You
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public static string FetchProductDetails(string ProductId,int WhichField )
    2.     {
    4.         GoogleProductTemplate temp=new GoogleProductTemplate();
    5.         temp=AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.instance.inventory.GetProductDetails(Products);
    6.         if(WhichField==0)//0 consists of price-which gives the result with currency directly
    7.         {
    8.             Debug.Log("FetchDetails_"+Products+"Price_"+temp.price.ToString());
    9.             return temp.price.ToString();
    11.         }
    12.         else if(WhichField==1)//1 consists of product title
    13.         {
    14.             Debug.Log("FetchDetails_"+Products);
    15.             return temp.title;
    17.         }
    18.         else if(WhichField==2)//2 consists of product description
    19.         {
    20.             Debug.Log("FetchDetails_"+Products);
    21.             return temp.description;
    23.         }
    24.         else
    25.         {
    26.             return temp.priceAmountMicros;
    27.         }
    30.     }

Imoox Studio likes this.
  37. Phuzz

Phuzz

Sorry for the long delay, but your fix works like a charm :)

38. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi, I'm using android native and ios native for developing games.

Some of my users, i think they use over Android lollipop versions couldn't
    play game because of error below. It's about license checker

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    04-12 22:44:26.611: I/Unity(7297): AndroidJavaException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service Intent must be explicit: Intent { act=com.android.vending.licensing.ILicensingService }

I got a solution in stackoverflow
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28305125/android-app-crashes-on-lollipop
    Waiting for an official solution, the current solution consists in patching Google's LicenChecker class
    com.google.android.vending.licensing.LicenseChecker.checkAccess(LicenseChecker.java:150)
    like this:

newString(-Base64.decode("Y29tLmFuZHJvaWQudmVuZGluZy5saWNlbnNpbmcuSUxpY2Vuc2luZ1NlcnZpY2U="))),+Base64.decode("Y29tLmFuZHJvaWQudmVuZGluZy5saWNlbnNpbmcuSUxpY2Vuc2luZ1NlcnZpY2U=")))+.setPackage("com.android.vending"),// this fix the 'IllegalArgumentException: Service Intent must be explicit'this,// ServiceConnection.
    Adding package name with statement setPackage("com.android.vending") makes the Intent explicit, i.e., 'safe' (as requested by Android Lollipop )

Source: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=78505#c19---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All I can do now is that just don''t use license check temporary.
    I write here because there isn't release note about this problem.
    Thanks.

39. PeterShoferistov

PeterShoferistov

Having the same problem as RC15 (Crash at startup, version 6.3). I'm using Unity 4.6

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  40. Imoox Studio

Imoox Studio

Thank you so much. That did the trick! :)
    Now to figure out what is the iOS Native equivalent of
    AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.instance.inventory.GetProductDetails(Products);

sandeepsmartest likes this.
  41. megoSupport

megoSupport

Hello,

if you have the error:

E/AndroidRuntime( 3331): Caused by: android.app.SuperNotCalledException: Activity {com.newando.sixty/com.androidnative.gms.core.GooglePlaySupportActivity} did not call through to super.onStop()

Just unzip and replace the library an_googleplay.jar by path:
    Assets/Plugins/Android/libs

Attached Files:

42. RC15

RC15

Hi megoSupport.
    Just tryed, but nothing changed at least on Lollipop.
    It happens random, on Lollipop almost always When login is called, status bar appears and the game remains locked in background.
    If I press back on the phone the game gets foreground but no authentication.
    What is changed in your jar ?!
    I'll check with your jar on previous android version as well.

Thanks

MrEsquire and daniel-choi like this.
  43. daniel-choi

daniel-choi

Hi megoSupport

1) Crash at startup was solved by applying the sent file(an_googleplay.jar.zip)

2) I seem to have the same problem with RC15

There is a problem when restart the application again ( Application.Quit(); >> Restart)
    ( unity v 4.6.4f1 , android native plugin v 6.3)

but, There is no problem when restart an application after a forced shutdown by using the task manager

thanks

44. Phuzz

Phuzz

Hello,

I am using Playmaker actions, for some reason the Get_Score action doesn't seem to work unless leaderboards are opened first, or if i Submit Score before retrieving, it returns score of "-1"

45. HuikuShih

HuikuShih

Hi Stan:
    I got the problem as RC15: Even your example scene, app crashes after logging into the Google play service. Can I get android native 6.2 back?

46. RC15

RC15

Hi Stan :

Android native 6.2 when you call "Show waiting room " on RTM_EXAMPLE you gor this error :

Code (CSharp):
    1.  Class not found when unmarshalling: com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer.realtime.RoomEntity
    2. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer.realtime.RoomEntity
    3.       at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
    4.       at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:308)
    5.       at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:272)
    6.       at android.os.Parcel.readParcelableCreator(Parcel.java:2275)
    7.       at android.os.Parcel.readParcelable(Parcel.java:2239)
    8.       at android.os.Parcel.readValue(Parcel.java:2146)
    9.       at android.os.Parcel.readArrayMapInternal(Parcel.java:2479)
    10.       at android.os.BaseBundle.unparcel(BaseBundle.java:221)
    11.       at android.os.BaseBundle.getString(BaseBundle.java:918)
    12.       at android.content.Intent.getStringExtra(Intent.java:5386)
    13.       at com.android.server.am.ActivityStackSupervisor.startActivityLocked(ActivityStackSupervisor.java:1803)
    14.       at com.android.server.am.ActivityStackSupervisor.startActivityMayWait(ActivityStackSupervisor.java:1355)
    15.       at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.startActivityAsUser(ActivityManagerService.java:4624)
    16.       at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.startActivity(ActivityManagerService.java:4467)
    17.       at android.app.ActivityManagerNative.onTransact(ActivityManagerNative.java:141)
    18.       at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.onTransact(ActivityManagerService.java:3019)
    19.       at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:446)
    20. Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer.realtime.RoomEntity" on path: DexPathList[[directory "."],nativeLibraryDirec
    21. b, /system/lib]]
    22.      at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:56)
    23.      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:511)
    24.      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:469)
    25.      ... 17 more
    26.      Suppressed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.android.gms.games.multiplayer.realtime.RoomEntity
    27.              at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
    28.              at java.lang.BootClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:781)
    29.              at java.lang.BootClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:841)
    30.              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:504)
    31.              ... 18 more
    32.      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Class not found using the boot class loader; no stack available

47. Meerul264

Meerul264

How/Where can you get the androidnative.jar? I saw the FAQ "How to compile androidnative.jar from eclipse project" but it's using eclipse (I have no idea how you can get android ADT on that page you linked in the doc). So how do you get androidnative.jar using android studio?

48. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

hello, have a look please:
    https://unionassets.com/android-native-plugin/loaded-score-is-1-424

Now about crash with the google play
    There was an issue with the proxy activity. now it's fixed and new version uploaded to the assets store. I've tested it on 5 device with different Android versions including Android L.
    In the console crash was appearing like this:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Caused by: android.app.SuperNotCalledException: Activity {com.newando.sixty/com.androidnative.gms.core.GooglePlaySupportActivity} did not call through to super.onStop()
    2. E/AndroidRuntime( 3331):
    If you experiencing another issue, please let me know and send me the full log cat log (via e-mail or PM). Since currently I am not sure is fix of GooglePlaySupportActivity also fixed Android L issue. Current version works fine for me on Android L, but I would love to get the confirmation for you guys.

Thanks, will have a look.

Cheers!

49. daudau505

daudau505

Hi, I just recently bought this plugin, I was wondering idoes it come with facebook sdk Action for Playmaker? Thanks

50. HuikuShih

HuikuShih

Hi Stan:
    I didn't see any update of new version on my asset store list. Is there a new version newer than 6.3?