Search Unity

[Released] 50 Hand-Painted Weapons - Image Heavy!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Inigmas-Studios, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Inigmas-Studios

Inigmas-Studios

Hello friends! I am extremely proud to announce that we at Inigmas Studios have all ten fantasy weapon packs released on the Unity Asset Store to purchase! We put forth a lot of time and effort into creating this set, as well as planning and executing it. The reoccurring theme we were going behind each genre of weapons presented in this pack was "common to rare"; tiers if you will.

As an example with the long swords, you have your basic wooden handled longsword with a straight blade in tier 1 while tier 5 is an animated glowing crystal sword.

Purchase links are available via clicking each image below! Each published pack has a sketchfab link for you to see the models in their full glory, which includes:
    • Models
    • Wireframe
    • Animation
    • Textures

Credits:
    Graham Smith did all the modeling, unwrapping, rigging, skinning, and animating as well as everything Unity related in this set. I also focused on art direction, keeping our theme of weapon rarity in mind while modeling. In terms of texturing, I only set up the emissive mapping to help drive the art home.

Leo Lutecki dealt with my nitpicking in the textures, completing all the textures involved in this set haha! Leo also unwrapped part of the set, moving UV shellsaround to his texture standards.

Pixelith likes this.
  2. Pixelith

Pixelith

I love the design on all of them. I would of loved to see Scythe weapon tiers in this art form.

Inigmas-Studios likes this.
  3. ToshoDaimos

ToshoDaimos

Torchlight quality here! Very well done! :)

Inigmas-Studios likes this.
  4. Inigmas-Studios

Inigmas-Studios

Thanks! We've been hearing that people wish I could have done other weapon sets, such as Crossbows and now Scythes. If these sets sell well, there's a good chance we will make them! :)

Pixelith likes this.