Search Unity

Recon_6 - A wip single-player and multiplayer fps

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by LegoboomeyIf, May 29, 2015.

1. LegoboomeyIf

LegoboomeyIf

Recon_6 is a fps game with both single-player and multi-player.

Single-player:

Single-player is full of interactive map objects that can help you get past enemies. If an enemy is next to a power generator, shoot it to cause a small explosion, killing the enemy. Objects with physics can also kill them if they hit them at high force. The player can die with one hit, so the player needs to stay in cover as much as possible. Strategy mode also helps the player pass the level, it allows the player to customize their weapon when ever they want and lets the player hack certain devises within the map, such as land mines, c4, turrets, lights and road blocks.
    In single-player I wanted to support as much play styles as I could, whether it's stealth, slow and tactical, run and gun (Using slow-motion) and lot's more.
    A simple story is in the game, but it's not my main focus. It's just there to link the levels together.

Multi-player:
    Multi-players focus is a cover based, slow and steady gameplay type, snipers can wear ghillie suits and hide in the bushes while ninjas are staying hidden on the roof tops. Certain multi-player maps have a player set event. Zephyr hills includes a bomb that can be set off, causing the pipelines to fall creating extra cover. A power generator can also be deactivated causing all the lights in the map to malfunction. Dusk town has a weather event, a dust storm slowly becomes faster. Causing the trees to sway more, more dust and a tall electronic tower to fall.
    So far only 2 maps are being worked on, one only started a few days ago. I want maps to have interactive objects within them, currently zephyr hills has 2. A bomb that can be set off and a small shipment crate that can be opened and closed, letting players hide inside.
    Currently there is only 8 classes, but I hope to expand that before release.

SaveGames
    SaveGames is my website for any games I release, here is the link to recon_6 on SaveGames: http://save-games.weebly.com/recon_6.html

Recon_6 Website:
    http://recon6game.webs.com/

Testers are needed!
    The lack of multi-player gameplay videos recently is because of the lack of testers, If you think you can spare the time to participate in a multi-player match occasionally please sign up!

Thanks for reading this post, please post any ideas and feedback!

In-game screenshots: