Search Unity

Realistic Tree Pack [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by NatureManufacture, Jul 28, 2014.

1. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

I would love to present you our new unity pack:)

Asset Store link.

About Realistic Tree Pack :

Realistic Tree Pack is consisting of 44 high-quality trees, with bark and leaves. There are 8 different tree types with individual types of leaves and barks, which could also be combined in various ways giving in total 8 * 9* 44 = 3168 ! combinations of different trees!

Summer Trees were created on the basis of material with a resolution of 5k x 5k. They have a perfect hand-cut Alpha, gloss , specular and normal maps. Trees are suitable for mobile platforms and standalone. The maximum texture resolution is 2048x2048, lower resolutions also do not deviate in quality. Tri count is about 2000 - 4000, it depending on tree.
    Realistic Tree Pack :
    - 44 trees (8 types)
    - 8 types of leaves
    - 9 types of bark

Visit us:

Facebook
    Twitter
    Our website - naturemanufacture.com
    Discord - support

You could also look at our other packs:

Unity Tools:
    River Auto Material
    - create fabalous river in few seconds, (ground textures included)
    Lava & Volcano Envrionment - create fabalous lava enviro, volcano, river, cave.
    World Streamer - optimise your game, stream data and remove memory, cpu, gpu usage, create endless looped world. Reduce loading times.
    Terrain Stitcher Tools - connect multiple terrains, remove holes in 1 button click. Options will help you to handle any shape connections. Easy and fast border stitching.
    Multiple Terrain Brush - work at multiple terrains as they become one, without any borders and holes

Terrain Shading:
    CTS terrain shader
    - AAA terrain render and textures made with Adam Goodrich, 1 pass (less drawcalls then unity terrain), snow,water auto cover. Totaly easy in use.

Environment:
    Ice World
    - ice shaders for water and models with huge ice textures library
    PBR Graveyard Pack - really huge library of PBR cemetery sculpted and scanned models with foliage. You will find monastery, interiors, graveyards, nature, walls
    Advanced Rock Pack - auto-covered rocks which you could easly blend with unity terrain. Big library of HQ ground textures included.
    Advanced Foliage Pack - huge library of foliage (grass, roots, trunks) with ground textures. Vegetation studio supported.
    Photo Scanned Park Assets - photoscanned and optimised park models like fountains, statues, bench, laterns, stairs and fences. Best LOD's in the planet :D
    Dynamic Nature Starter - library of rocks, trees ground textures and shaders which could be autcovered by snow at runtime.
    Mountain Tree Pack - Dynamic Nature - HQ optimised tree pack. Cheap in render and gives fabalous render result.
    Realistic Grass Pack - pretty old grass (billboard) texture library
    Realistic Tree Pack - big library of trees, optimised and cheap in render
    Mountain Tree Pack - group of mountain trees, optimised and cheap in render.
    Winter Mountains and Stamps - group of background mountains and stamps for gaia and new unity terrain 2018.3+

Ground Textures:
    Winter Ground Pack
    - library of winter ground textures like rocks, snow, paths , grass etc
    Landscape Ground Pack - big library of ground/forest textures
    Landscape Ground Pack 2- big library of ground textures

VR & FP Models:
    VR Hands FP Arms
    - pack of hands and arms models with fabalous skin shader. Mobile and standalone versions.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Tethys likes this.
  2. Teila

Teila

These are beautiful! Will they work with Unity's tree placement system (the brush)?

3. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Yeap they are working with it!:) They are speed tree models so you can change it , mix textures , whatever you want, everything direct in unity:). Thanks for good word:)

4. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

5. bbsbot

bbsbot

nice asset. any bush there?

6. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Yeah, almost every tree set got it. This night I will send you few screens with them.

7. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Here you go:

8. hopeful

hopeful

Do you know if this is compatible with the Advanced Foliage Shader?

9. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

They are standard unity trees from speed tree. AFS work with them?

10. goldencruz

goldencruz

are there any plans for pine trees

11. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

We got hi-res textures, but there are good pine trees at asset store now :). Would you like to see Pine trees from our hands?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  12. goldencruz

goldencruz

is there a demo too see also before I buy they look real nice in the pics but I like to see a demo if possible. and yea I be nice to see the pine trees and which packs of pine you see that looked good

13. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Looking real good, bookmarked for future purchase :)

14. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

We much more prefer movie than demo scene. That becouse of hosting problems etc. Movie at youtube is more comfortable:)

Thanks for good word, we glad that you like it;)

15. SuperNewbee

SuperNewbee

Hi. Can you confirm if these trees will work with AFS asset?
    Thanks

16. l0cke

l0cke

Does speedtree licence allow to further sell products generated in it? Usually licence is for title.

17. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

This is unity system not real speed tree. It's based on speed tree, it's supported by speed tree but it's Unity app. Unity have own shaders and generator.

18. Unplug

Unplug

I just bought this asset, they do look really nice. I'm quite new and unfamiliar with unity, but i have a decent understanding of 3D and i'm learning Unity at a good pace. I have no problem placing/using the trees, but when i switch to linear color space (in player setting), the texture get really washed out and unnatural. How can i solve that ? Also, when I click the tree editor for a specific tree, the texture of that tree become all white and weird and I have to reimport the tree to make it work. no matter if i save or not. Can you help me ?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  19. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Sure, tommorow I will look on that.
    - Have you change tree folder? (If you move it from texture and material folders with trees, Unity could not find references)
    - Linear problem is becouse of specular. It work diffrent in linear space. That's pretty hard to have good spec at gamma and linear.

20. Unplug

Unplug

no i didn't move anything. It's not that it doesn't find the picture, it totally replace it with a weird gradient image of some sort... forcing me to reimport to get the texture back in.

As for linear, choosing bypass srgb in the texture import improve a bit the situation. The leaves are green instead of grey-green but they are too light now... So by your answer I guess it'S not possible to work in linear with that asset !? is there a way to change the gamma of the spec to make it work ? does adjusting in PS would work ?

EDIT: Ok, i found a result that was satisfying. On the diffuse i change the level to 0.8 in photoshop and i did a 2.2 on the specular. Both texture are set to "advance" on import and "bypass srgb" and the result is good. I guess it could be fine tune a little more, but it work for now.
    Unrelated bug, i'm seeing right now that the texture of the bark on the tree_7_a prefab is stretch vertically like if the UV was not good. (this is before i edit the image)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  21. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Ofc Asset will work, but could need some small fixes in texture,specular brightness or like you said changes in settings. That becouse of other rendering type.

"no i didn't move anything. It's not that it doesn't find the picture, it totally replace it with a weird gradient image of some sort... forcing me to reimport to get the texture back in."

You always could put textures manualy into materials if they are dropped, unity have problems with them. I will give you my skype, and you will show me what is going on. I will show you some memory tricks too - how to save lots of memory on trees.

22. Unplug

Unplug

cool, thanks a lot

23. Mtotonchi77

Mtotonchi77

Do all the Tree's animate with "Wind Zone"?
    Can the LOD be tweaked?

24. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Yeah, they are speed tree models, you can set wind as you want. Sure while you move LOD slider you can change details.

25. AdamGoodrich

AdamGoodrich

Hi,

Are these trees speed tree modeller compatible i.e. proper speed tree compatible speed trees ?

Cheers,
    Adam.

26. Cascho01

Cascho01

What about the Top-Down-Billboard bug?:
    Is there a billboard rendering for cameras looking vertically from above?

27. Teila

Teila

I do not believe these are real speed tree models that will work with the ones being released on the asset store. They came out well before speed tree worked in Unity.

28. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

They are Unity Tree models. Not speed tree 7 that was released few weeks ago.
    This trees dont use bilboard leaves, Ofc you can switch into it but this leaves are not marked as bilboards. So they dont have that bug.

29. Bradamante

Bradamante

Is this pack + your Realistic Grass Pack "compatible" with Unity 5? I mean, with PBR/HDR rendering?

Thing is, if I import tree models from Philipp Schmidt's BIG Environment Pack Vol. 2 the tree's shaders are shot to hell. The leafs have yellow patches, the bark appears too dark, almost black. I am afraid the same thing will happen with your assets. The look good, though.

30. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Trees are working at U5 but Alpha channels for TreeCreators are broken at this unity version. I hope they will fix that soon, I got problem in my project with that.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  31. LandPlanOS

LandPlanOS

Hi,

I purchased Your treepackage a while ago.
    They look good and work fine. But I ran into a problem that has not directly to to with the trees themself (I´am a unity rookie btw).
    The trees are looking very dark and not so nice green as in Your sample. I played with the directional light (Color and intensity) but nothing came near to Your sample Images.
    Could You give me some tipps or hinds to make them look better?

Best regards
    Stefan

32. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Hi,
    Sure, you have to use bloom, glow efects at your camera, depth of field and antialiasing as effect at camera is cool stuff too. I could give you a screen with render settings.
    Sorry for late reply.

33. LandPlanOS

LandPlanOS

Thank You for Your reply. And a screenshot with the settings would be very helpfull.
    If You need my email: info at sichtverschattung.de

n.b. sorry for the late reply also ;-I)

34. Todd-Wasson

Todd-Wasson

How are these looking right now with Unity 5 beta with linear coloring? Are there still issues with colors and so forth?

Is performance about the same as other Unity trees? I've been using SpeedTree, but am thinking about dumping it because the billboarding performance isn't good enough in my scenes. Unity trees run so much faster.

35. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Unity5 have problems with old tree shaders (alpha) . If you simply switch them to speedtree shaders they will look much better and issues should dissapear.

36. Sortasoft

Sortasoft

These trees look great! Do you know specifically which species they were modeled after?

37. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Yeah, I made source photo from trees by my self, all are from europe, they grow near my home;) Do you like to know?

38. Sortasoft

Sortasoft

Yes please! :)

39. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Ok I checked them for you, so Unity pack contain: oak, poplar, birch, clone, acacia, lime, alder, weigela.

40. Sortasoft

Sortasoft

Thanks so much!

41. KuRouZu

KuRouZu

Hi @NatureManufacture , I just purchased your asset, it looks great, but I'm having issues in Unity 5. The trees are very dark, almost black. I tried to put the speedtree shader, but I am not able to achieve this, the editor will not let me.
    I'm not familiar with the tree creation system, so I'm a little lost, how could I fix it?
    Thanks.

42. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

I will look a this in 1-2 days ok?. Last time when I import trees into unity5 i got an error with transparent shader. I hope they fix that and there is a kind of issue that I can fix by my self. Give me 1-2 days to check everything. If I fix it I will add unity5 version.

43. KuRouZu

KuRouZu

Thanks for your fast reply. No problem, I can wait some days. I hope that the problem be easily solved.
    Regards.

44. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Ok i checked and at Unity5:
    - Trees work properly with forward rendering (gamma)
    - Trees have gloss problem with forward (linear)
    - Trees have gloss problem with deffered (linear)
    I will try to fix that. I hope this is not heavy Unity5 bug. They are fine at view but after Unity tree compilation leaf has been corrupted.

Temporary fix: check sRGB in tree textures and recompile them
    Finall fix: You can brighten diffuse texture in photoshop or any other image editor. The problem is if I will do this, I will broke trees in projects that use gamma rendering. So the only way to fix that is : second texture, only for linear rendering. I could make this during this weekend.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  45. Unplug

Unplug

it would be a welcome update.

46. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Ok. Light at tree compiler is bugged. To get brighter colour I had to put 255,255,255 in photoshop and it looks bad and it loose all details. This is madness. They only way to use linear render in tree creator is:
    "Temporary fix: check sRGB in tree textures and recompile them"
    until unity will fix that.
    While you using linear material, in preview textures looks good, but after compiling them into optimized material, textures becomes dark and corrupted.

twobob likes this.
  47. Unplug

Unplug

"until unity fix that" i have bought many tree asset and yours is the only one problematic.
    no where near an expert at understanding what is going on, but there is something going on lol

48. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

I will try to fix that anyway.

49. TheSeawolf

TheSeawolf

Hi Natuemanufacture I have just purchase your updated pack today and noticed hat all the tree textures are still dark as unplug mentioned above.

The models are great, but I'm wondering how close you are to a solution with this?

I too have other tree packs that are not affected by this, could it be that your pack does not have prefabs?

50. NatureManufacture

NatureManufacture

Hi.

I havent much time to fix that becouse of world streamers, and other tools but :"Temporary fix: check sRGB in tree textures and recompile them".
    I'm going to fix that with first free weekend :(. It's only at linear rendering. I had to remake whole textures.