Search Unity

Realistic FPS Prefab [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Deleted User, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Defcon44

Defcon44

My problem is resolve.

I have use this script for deactivate Particule Emitter after enter on the trigger:

Code (JavaScript):
    1. #pragma strict
    3. var particle : ParticleEmitter;
    5. function OnTriggerEnter(other : Collider){
    6.      if(particle != null) particle.emit = false;
    7. }
    9. function OnTriggerExit(other : Collider){
    10.      if(particle != null) particle.emit = true;
    11. }
    So now i want that :

I want to spawn zombie after pickup weapon / ammo / Food ... Anything .

But how i can that ?

2. niraj

niraj

Thank you so much for your kind help. When i have downloaded it from asset store again Inputs are working fine. Still, i have downloaded the input manager if i need in future. Thanks again. Have a good day. One more thing would you like recommedn any good asset for mobile touch and swipe inputs supporting Android, IOS and Windows platform for our game using your Prefab Kit.

3. RealAspireGames

RealAspireGames

Can anyone help me please!

4. Defcon44

Defcon44

Hi Azuline !

I want to now how i can create a new Ragdoll character ?

Thanck's

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

Sure Marcurios, the issue probably was that when you were exporting the project from Unity on your web PC the Project Settings weren't also being included in the package as they are when we upload the Realistic FPS Prefab to the Asset Store in the Complete Projects category. Thanks chelnok for your suggestion of transferring the package from the download location, as this package includes the project settings.

Thanks godofwarfare115, this error might be related to how the HealthPickup.cs script locates the player object. In HealthPickup.cs the player object is referenced by accessing the main camera and the CameraKick.cs script attached to it like this:

Code (CSharp):
    1. playerObj = Camera.main.transform.GetComponent<CameraKick>().playerObj;
    The playerObj var could also be set by using GameObject.Find or GameObject.FindWithTag, we decided to access the CameraKick.cs script because the FPS Player object had already been located and no further searching for the object would be needed. The error you posted can happen if there are multiple instances of the player prefab in the scene with cameras that have the MainCamera tag, or something else has changed in the multiplayer project that prevents the HealthPickup.cs script from finding the correct instance of the FPS Player object and the FPSPlayer.cs script. Any more information you could provide about the specifics of your multiplayer project such as which networking system you're using, or if you've made any changes to the default scripts like FPSPlayer.cs, would be allow us to better assist you and resolve this issue. Thanks for your patience.

Hi BioXide, we're planning on upgrading our example NPC AI like you mentioned, even though assets like Shooter AI that are devoted solely to NPC behavior can do a great job already. NPCs that use Unity's navmesh is one of the first features we have been working on since the release of version 1.21 of the Realistic FPS Prefab. It's really amazing how seamless this process was and how good the results are! We had to make some modifications to the AI.cs script, but other than that, everything works very well.

The improved pathfinding opens up a lot of gameplay possibilities like AI managers and wave spawning of NPCs, which we are also going to be experimenting with. Here is a link to a preview demo where the NPCs are using Unity's navmesh and can track the player throughout the scene. There are a still few minor glitches and some optimizations that need to be addressed, but you can try it out here:

Hi wolfen231, in the FPSPlayer.cs script there is some code that sends a message to the object under the crosshair with a collider when the "use" button has been pressed. In the door or platform object script the ActivateObject() function will be called and can contain any kind of activation/deactivation, on/off, open/close functionality. We'll probably be setting this up in a future version with open-able doors, switches, and such, but this function can be used in the meantime for these types of interactions. If you have any more questions about this, please let us know.

Have you had a look at the MonsterItemTrap.cs script, Defcon44? In the demo scene this script is attached to the katana pickup and is what causes the zombies to spawn from behind the trees and move toward the player when the player picks up the katana item. Hope that helps.

No problem niraj, we've talked with a few developers who have used the Control Freak asset with our project to create on-screen touch controls. Since version 1.2, All the input code of our project is now located in InputControl.cs, which can be interfaced with another input system like Control Freak. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about how the InputControl.cs script works and how it can communicate with other scripts.

A good start would be to apply the Ragdoll Wizard to your character model, which will automatically set up the colliders, rigidbody, and character joint components for the body parts of the character. Then you can customize and tweak the rotation/swing limits of the character joints, the size/radius of the limb colliders, and the mass of the rigidbody components until the ragdoll behaves how you'd like. It can take some tweaking, but you can get some neat tumbling effects by making the torso and head a bit heavier than the rest of the limbs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Takahama likes this.
  6. BioXide

BioXide

Thanks for the response! I decided to play around with the code of the AI and I managed to implement my own version of NavMesh to the zombie AI, the pathfinding works wonders and I also programmed them to detect if the player is hiding behind a door, if he is, he can destroy the door object and locate the player :p. Also I'm currently working on a line of sight detection method, so you can sneak behind the AIs and stealth kill them :p.

I'll be downloading the new version of RFPS and slowly start transferring all the custom coding I've done, I played the preview you sent me and I'm loving those new features such as prone and leaning with Q and E, excellent work, I'm mostly looking forward to that multiplayer update, since I'm trying to make a coop game.

7. Defcon44

Defcon44

Hi Azu !

Thanck's for the ragdoll all works now ;)

But i have a new question ... in the end of my new first level i have extraction copter and soldiers and he don't are " target player " so this is a friends for the player, but i want to know this :

How soldier can be shoot zombie or robots ?
    I have open the AI.cs script but i see anything about " target player " this is history with a TAG ?
    Or not ?

Can you help me please ?

Thanck's

8. Marcurios

Marcurios

Thanks Azuline,
    Can you tell me how to include the project settings when i make a package ?
    I'll google a bit for it, so i might find the answer before you give me the answer, then i will edit my post.

EDIT: i found this http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/ExportPackageOptions.html I'm guessing you export the package through a script then, cause i can't find these options in the regular Unity export Dialog.

after messing around with this i deviced a Editor script that makes a package from the RFPSP files, it creates a new menu item in the Unity editor that lets you export a package that includes the project settings folder with ease, code included for those who are interested.

This can be used to make a package from as many folders as you like, cause the folder list gets stuffed in a array. Just add directory's to your liking.

The script needs to be in a folder called Editor and it has to be named ExportPackage.cs for those who are not well versed in scripting.

Enjoy.

Code (CSharp):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    2. using UnityEditor;
    3. using System.Collections;
    5. public class ExportPackage : MonoBehaviour {
    7.     [MenuItem("RFPSP/Export RFPSP Package", priority = 100)]
    9.     public static void MenuPackageCore()
    11.     {
    13.         string[] paths =
    15.         {
    17.             "Assets/!RFPSP",
    19.         };
    21.         AssetDatabase.ExportPackage(paths, "RFPSP.unitypackage", ExportPackageOptions.IncludeLibraryAssets | ExportPackageOptions.IncludeDependencies | ExportPackageOptions.Recurse | ExportPackageOptions.Interactive);
    23.     }
    25. }
    And another one, this one allows for some more configuration through a settings window.

Code (CSharp):
    2. using UnityEditor;
    3. using UnityEngine;
    4. public class ExportPackage : EditorWindow
    5. {
    6. string firstDir = "Assets/!RFPSP";
    7. string secondDir ;
    8. string thirdDir ;
    9. string fourthDir ;
    10. string myStringtwo = "!RFPSP.UnityPackage";
    11. bool ProjectSettings = true;
    12. bool Dependencies = true;
    13. bool Recursive = true;
    15. // Add menu item named "Tools" to the Window menu
    16. [MenuItem("Tools/Export RFPSP Package", priority = 100)]
    17. public static void ShowWindow() {
    18. //Show existing window instance. If one doesn't exist, make one.
    19. EditorWindow.GetWindow(typeof(ExportPackage));
    20. }
    22. void OnGUI() {
    23. GUILayout.Label ("Settings", EditorStyles.boldLabel);
    24. firstDir = EditorGUILayout.TextField ("Folder 1", firstDir);
    25. secondDir = EditorGUILayout.TextField ("Folder 2", secondDir);
    26. thirdDir = EditorGUILayout.TextField ("Folder 3", thirdDir);
    27. fourthDir = EditorGUILayout.TextField ("Folder 4", fourthDir);
    28. myStringtwo = EditorGUILayout.TextField ("Package Name", myStringtwo);
    30. ProjectSettings = EditorGUILayout.Toggle ("ProjectSettings", ProjectSettings);
    31. Dependencies = EditorGUILayout.Toggle ("Dependencies", Dependencies);
    32. Recursive = EditorGUILayout.Toggle ("Recursive", Recursive);
    33. if (GUILayout.Button("Apply", GUILayout.Width(100))) {
    34. MenuPackageCore();
    35. }
    36. }
    38. public void MenuPackageCore() {
    39. string[] paths =
    40. {
    41. firstDir,
    42. secondDir,
    43. thirdDir,
    44. fourthDir,
    45. };
    46. if ( ProjectSettings == true && Dependencies == false && Recursive == false ){
    47. AssetDatabase.ExportPackage(paths, myStringtwo, ExportPackageOptions.IncludeLibraryAssets | ExportPackageOptions.Interactive );
    48. }
    49. else if ( ProjectSettings == true && Dependencies == false && Recursive == true ){
    50. AssetDatabase.ExportPackage(paths, myStringtwo, ExportPackageOptions.IncludeLibraryAssets | ExportPackageOptions.Recurse | ExportPackageOptions.Interactive);
    51. }
    52. else if ( ProjectSettings == true && Dependencies == true && Recursive == false ){
    53. AssetDatabase.ExportPackage(paths, myStringtwo, ExportPackageOptions.IncludeLibraryAssets | ExportPackageOptions.IncludeDependencies | ExportPackageOptions.Interactive);
    54. }
    55. else if ( ProjectSettings == true && Dependencies == true && Recursive == true ){
    56. AssetDatabase.ExportPackage(paths, myStringtwo, ExportPackageOptions.IncludeLibraryAssets | ExportPackageOptions.IncludeDependencies | ExportPackageOptions.Recurse | ExportPackageOptions.Interactive);
    57. }
    58. else if ( ProjectSettings == false && Dependencies == false && Recursive == true ){
    59. AssetDatabase.ExportPackage(paths, myStringtwo, ExportPackageOptions.Recurse | ExportPackageOptions.Interactive);
    60. }
    61. else if ( ProjectSettings == false && Dependencies == true && Recursive == false ){
    62. AssetDatabase.ExportPackage(paths, myStringtwo, ExportPackageOptions.IncludeDependencies | ExportPackageOptions.Interactive);
    63. }
    64. else if ( ProjectSettings == false && Dependencies == true && Recursive == true ){
    65. AssetDatabase.ExportPackage(paths, myStringtwo, ExportPackageOptions.IncludeDependencies | ExportPackageOptions.Recurse | ExportPackageOptions.Interactive);
    66. }
    67. }
    69. }

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  9. TryHarder

TryHarder

Hi Azu,

I'm writing a game for the PS Vita and your asset works so well but I have a question I have (all day) been trying to work out how I can retain the super smooth movement i am getting with the Vitas joysticks but disable the screen from all but button pressing. I have been playing with the Input Manager and your script and I have almost got it to work but when I disable or change Mouse X or Mouse Y then all good the screen doesn't move when touched and the fire button does so tap the screen and the gun fires just as I want, but the crosshairs are drifting down the joysticks work just a smooth but let go of the right stick and and the crosshairs drop to the floor, you have to keep an upward pressure on the stick. Its beaten me I'm sorry to say any advice from anyone actually greatly received.

To ask the question in a simpler way how can I disable mouse movement input but retain the mouse button input and allow the joysticks to not drift down when let go.

Thank you !

Hmm, I wonder if its deadzone related but then why does it work if the mouse axis are set as mouse movement, Hmmmmm

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  10. KingofMk98

KingofMk98

Im guessing you already did this, but in the input manager did you change Mouse X and Mouse Y from Mouse movement to Joystick Axis?

11. TryHarder

TryHarder

Yep tried all that and indeed that does work but then the crosshairs wander downward, it loses all its resolution its like there's no deadzone.

But thanks,

12. Ratboy601

Ratboy601

Hi! Two things I can't quite figure out. First, where do I find and edit the camera distance for usable objects? Second, I need a custom mesh for the Water Zone top plane. I made it, but when I replace the default plane with the mesh, the texture/shader gets all stretched out and wonky. I made sure to unwrap the uv's and export as a .fbx, but it reacts no differently that if I threw a raw .blend file in there. What do I need to do to that mesh to make it display the water shader properly?

13. PhosphorUnity

PhosphorUnity

Wondering- have you considered having Realistic FPS work w/ Playmaker?

14. Takahama

Takahama

Really nice updates @Azuline Studios !
    Now its possible to make NPC's can hear gunshots behind small colliders more easier ?
    Oh! And : Please make Explosive stuff destroy other explosives around it ^^

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  15. RealAspireGames

RealAspireGames

YES: as for the networking program i am using in unity it is called "Multionline" Vey great for its price i just have this one bug that is keeping me from building a great multiplayer game!

16. niraj

niraj

Hello
    Hello Team,

I am working with this product in my current project and it is really nice. I just want a little help. I have an enemy character model with Mecanim Animation Controller. I am developing First Player game having sword in hand. So i want whenever the sword hit enemy character the effect of blood and Mesh sound should happen exactly like Zombies behaving. But problem i am getting that When i set the layer to NPCs and Tag to Flesh still it is not behaving like that and when i hit them using sword bullet effect is generating with bullet sound. Please help me.

Thanks and Regards
    Niraj Vishwakarma

17. KingofMk98

KingofMk98

Did you add the tag to flesh on the part of the object with the collider ?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
    niraj likes this.
  18. Takahama

Takahama

You have current tags and layers on your weapon ?

niraj likes this.
  19. Deleted User

Deleted User

Great work on your project and custom AI code, BioXide! We'll keep you updated on our progress.

Hi Defcon44, NPCs targeting other NPCs is not set up in version 1.21, sorry about that. This is something we are working on for the next version. The main issue is that extra code for NPC situational awareness needs to be written for the AI so they can scan the immediate area and prioritize targets based on distance or NPC type. We're experimenting with adding this code to the main AI script, or if it would be more optimal to have one AI manager script which would pass information about nearby NPCs to specific NPCs. If you would like some advice on how to implement something like this for your current project in the meantime, please let us know.

Those look like great scripts Marcurios, thanks for sharing. Here is a link to an archive of the version 1.21 project settings which might be another option for maintaining project settings if they aren't included in your exported package. Hope that helps.

Hi TryHarder, the issue you're describing is probably related to using the Mouse X and Mouse Y axes for your joystick input, which have no deadzone compensation by default in the InputControl.cs script. Would it be possible for you to set up your input manager settings to read the joystick axes as the Joystick Look X and Joystick Look Y axes instead of Mouse X and Mouse Y? These axes have deadzone compensation and input acceleration, as opposed to the Mouse X and Mouse Y axes, which are just the raw axis input. Please let us know if this resolves the issue for you.

Hi Ratboy601, the code for item use distance is located in FPSPlayer.cs around line 507. In the Physics.Raycast call, the third argument (2.1f + FPSWalkerComponent.playerHeightMod) defines the distance that objects can be used. You can increase or decrease the 2.1f value to customize this amount. We will make this customizable from the inspector for a future version as well. Thanks for your feedback.

For the water shader issue, is the custom water mesh flat, or does it have angled faces? By default, the wave texture is applied to the vertical Y axes direction of the mesh face, so if the face is rotated from a flat, horizontal orientation, the waves will start to stretch as the face becomes more perpendicular to the Y axes direction the water texture is being applied to. This is due to the custom WaterSimple.cs script and Nighttime Simple Water shader that is used to render and animate the water effects in the demo scene. You might want to test using another water shader without the Nighttime Simple Water shader/material and WaterSimple.cs script with your custom mesh to see if the water is still distorted. Otherwise, maybe you could try rotating the orientation of your UV mapping in Blender to find the rotation that produces the best results with the included water shader?

Once we've implemented some more features on our list, it's possible we will look into compatibility with Playmaker, stickleZ. Thanks for the suggestion!

We will make this addition Takahama, so when the NPC hears the player shooting, they can follow a calculated path to investigate the shot location. As for explosive objects not detonating other explosive objects, this is a bug that you can fix by changing line 90 of ExplosiveObject.cs from this:

Code (CSharp):
    1. }else if(hitColliders[i].collider.gameObject.GetComponent<BreakableObject>()){
    to this:

Code (CSharp):
    1. }else if(hitColliders[i].collider.gameObject.GetComponent<ExplosiveObject>()){
    ...and explosive objects should detonate other explosive objects again. We will make this change for the next version. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

godofwarfare115, does changing line 512 of FPSPlayer.cs to this:

Code (CSharp):
    1. hit.collider.SendMessageUpwards("PickUpItem", transform.gameObject, SendMessageOptions.DontRequireReceiver);
    and lines 24 & 25 of HealthPickup.cs to this:

Code (CSharp):
    1.     void PickUpItem (GameObject user){
    2.         FPSPlayer FPSPlayerComponent = user.GetComponent<FPSPlayer>();
    ...solve the issue?

Hi niraj, KingofMk98 has the right idea about making sure the NPC game object with the collider that is being hit has the "Flesh" tag applied. With a Mecanim or ragdoll character, you might have to go deeper into the character model hierarchy to select the actual limb object with the collider component and set its tag to "Flesh". Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Ratboy601 and niraj like this.
  20. Defcon44

Defcon44

Ok ... :(

But yes i really want this system :D

Thanck's!

21. niraj

niraj

@ KingofMk98 : Oh Thanks, you got it right. I just Tagged the Parent object with Flesh and forget to Tag collider Object. Thank you so much for your help :)

22. niraj

niraj

@ Takahama : Actually problem was with my enemy character Tagging, I had just Tagged enemy Parent Object and forgot to Tag the child object which holds the collider for the enemy. Thank you so much for your idea :)

23. niraj

niraj

@ Azuline Studios: Yes it helped me finally :) I forgot to add "Flesh" to inner Collider Object for mesh. Thanks :)

24. Defcon44

Defcon44

Hello !

I have change texture ( camo ) of the soldier NPC for the multicam camo :

In photoshop :

Body:

Head:

But in unity, i have a probleme with the Body texture :

But for the head all works good :s

Any idea ?

25. Marcurios

Marcurios

@Azuline Studios,
    No it's quite allright thank you, the scripts i posted also back up the project settings without a hitch, so i'm good.

@Defcon44,
    I think you put the helmet texture on the soldier's body material..try to put the right texture on the right material,like with the helmet, you did that right..
    I did a quick tex fill to see if the UV mapping was correct, and it is..
    And you might want to use a diffuse bumped instead of a diffuse specular shader on your material, camo usually does not shine..or ease up on the shinyness..one way to make sure specularity is being rendered correctly is to set your game to linear color space instead of gamma, you can change that at your player settings, looks like you got a plastic toy soldier there..

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    Eyehawk likes this.
  26. Defcon44

Defcon44

Hey ! Big thanck's for bumped diffuse !

And i have found my probleme, this is the RGB scale that change so i have write " 1 : 1 " and is ok !

Picture :

Eyehawk likes this.
  27. Marcurios

Marcurios

yep, that looks about right there !

Defcon44 likes this.
  28. Ratboy601

Ratboy601

Hey! Thanks for the help on the usable object distance. I can easily make my own variable for easy access of that number for now. Glad to hear it will be included later. I think people will appreciate that.

As for the water, I added another material slot on the mesh renderer and that solved the issue for whatever reason. However, I wrote a script to alter the wave speed with a mathf.lerp to create a slow down effect. It works great... in theory. But the texture itself seems to reset its position to zero every time the wave speed variable is changed, creating a very jumpy transition in percieved speed of the water. Any insights into how I'd smooth that out? Also, do you own the FX/Water (simple)2/Nighttime Simple Water material/shader rights, or is that a Unity Standard Asset? I'd like to post some code from the shader on the Answers forum to see if anybody can help me with this problem. I'm wondering if perhaps there is a way to animate the scrolling slow down effect rather than alter the shader settings. Thanks again! You are great at supporting your asset, and I'd be nowhere without it!

29. Takahama

Takahama

@Azuline Studios its possible to make same thing (Explosives trigger each other) to land mines ?
    And please make barrel/mine explosion is trigger mines/barrels too
    Best idea is : possible to make enemies see player behind Transparent shader tags ?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  30. RealAspireGames

RealAspireGames

Hey
    still getting this error while trying to make a multiplayer game with RFPS
    NullReferenceException
    UnityEngine.GameObject.GetComponent[FPSPlayer] () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/artifacts/EditorGenerated/UnityEngineGameObject.cs:28)
    HealthPickup.PickUpItem () (at Assets/!Realistic FPS Prefab Files/Scripts/Items/HealthPickup.cs:27)
    UnityEngine.Component:SendMessageUpwards(String, SendMessageOptions)
    FPSPlayer:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/!Realistic FPS Prefab Files/Scripts/Player/FPSPlayer.cs:512)

The online networking tool i am currently using is called "Multionline" Please help me resolve this error. Thank you

The error only happens when i try to pick up an item from the ground this could be ammo,health, a gun, etc

31. RealAspireGames

RealAspireGames

Can someone PLEASE make a tutorial on how to set this up with Multionline networking from the asset store!

RealSoftGames likes this.
  32. Takahama

Takahama

i really want to help you but i dont know this stuff :( Sorry :/

33. niraj

niraj

Hello Azuline Studio,

Things are going good with your kit. Just need a little help. There is a weapon with name Katana which has two animations attack left and attack right.

I want to access those animations for the function like when when user do Swipe Left input the Katana Left Attack will be played and when user do Swipe Right input the Katana Right Attack will be played.

I have swipe script ready for Swipe inputs, just tell me how to acess those animations attached with Katana.

Thanks for your much needed help :)

Thanks and Regards
    Niraj Vishwakarma

34. Marcurios

Marcurios

@Takahama,

Actually, mines do trigger eachother by damage from a explosion, so if you place them close together they will go off like a chain if you shoot the first, also with barrels, you can always up the range to get a easier connection.

35. Defcon44

Defcon44

Hello all !

What's up ? :)

I have a question about weapon systeme of RFPS :

How i can change the " bullet " of the weapon ?
    Because with the M4 (for exemple) we shoot a bullet no ?
    And i want to use the land mine script to create a grenade but i want to change the " bullet " to my grenade prefabs.

How i can do that ?

Thanck's

36. KingofMk98

KingofMk98

You're going to have to edit the WeaponBehavior script to allow it to use prefabs for bullets or explosives, because i believe right now its using raycasts.

37. Defcon44

Defcon44

Hum ... Ok thanck's King ;)

But how i can do it ?

I'm sorry but i don't know write on CS :s

38. Reiner

Reiner

@Defcon44 can you share the skin of the bootcamp soldier looks nice?

39. Defcon44

Defcon44

40. Eyehawk

Eyehawk

Hi @Azuline Studios, I've had a go at adapting my RFPS game to the Oculus Rift recently, and have been following your excellent instructions on your blog.

Everything works quite well for me, except for the weapon orientation. When I tested moving the OR around, whichever weapon I'm holding doesn't move, and only seems to follow the mouse movements.

I made the change as per the instructions:
    -Select the FPS Weapons component, expand the OVRCameraController object in the Hierarchy window, and drag the CameraLeft object over the newly exposed Camera Obj field of the PlayerWeapons component in the inspector.

That still didn't work so I took a look at what referenced CameraObj, but it didn't seem to be under PlayerWeapons. What actually affects the orientation of the PlayerWeapons game object?

NB I also unticked the Remove Prefab Root box is unchecked on the World Recenter component of the FPS Player object.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  41. KingofMk98

KingofMk98

Well theres probably some tutorials out there but i cant do it for you at the moment. Im not using this asset in my current project. Sorry

42. Defcon44

Defcon44

Hello :)

Sorry i can't help you, but i have look you'r gameplay on you'r game and ... really ... Whoooa !

Really good jobs with this !

43. Eyehawk

Eyehawk

Thanks Defcon! With the OR it definitely makes things way more scary :p

Defcon44 likes this.
  44. Defcon44

Defcon44

Yes i trust you ^^

Are you a early acces date or release date ? :p

Eyehawk likes this.
  45. Eyehawk

Eyehawk

I'm hoping to get a Kickstarter going in 2-3 weeks. Just working on endless marketing prep at the moment :confused:

Defcon44 likes this.
  46. Reiner

Reiner

@Defcon44 nice thx next weekend i add spec & normal maps and more different textures and share it here

Defcon44 likes this.
  47. Defcon44

Defcon44

Yes of course !

I share it here too :)

But something :

- New soldier (weapon change)

I go test withe zombie texture but i don't thing that works :s

I test ;)

48. Ratboy601

Ratboy601

(Disclaimer: I've got nothing to do with Azuline Studios, I'm just trying to be helpful.)
    Hi, I just happened to have found those inputs recently in the script "WeaponBehavior.cs." Do a ctrl + F and serach for "swingSide" and you'll find an if/else statement which toggles the MeleeSwingLeft and MeleeSwingRight animations. I don't know if that's your best bet for handling swipe input, but it might be a starting point. Also, I'm still using the previous version, and I heard that all input methods have been consolidated in the most recent version, so you may want to look into that first. Personally, I'm using "Control Freak" asset for touch input and handle all gestures from there. Hope that helps.

niraj likes this.
  49. niraj

niraj

Yes i am also using Control Freak. I have script ready for swipe left and swipe right in mobile, just i wanted to play animation according to player swipe input.

50. Defcon44

Defcon44

Hello all !

I have a question about normal map :

I have dump normal map of video games, the format is DDS so i use DDS converter for convert to JPEG format
    but i have a probleme look :

All Normal Map is not that :s
    Just two or tree

How i can fix this ?