Search Unity

Raw Data access?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by FSpark, Mar 6, 2015.

1. FSpark

FSpark

Hi,

I can see my custom events uploaded in the 'Test Custom Event' session and it's very usefully presented i.e. with the timestamp, event name and each of the custom parameters.
    So is there a way to download this or the raw custom event data (along with the timestamp) from the dashboard in csv format? This would be a really useful feature to have now! :)

2. marc_tanenbaum

marc_tanenbaum

Unity Technologies

Hi FSpark,

This is not something we're currently offering, but it is much asked for and definitely on the roadmap. Letting us know you want it is a big help, since we're very focused on delivering the features our users ask for...so thanks for that!

You can be certain that we'll loudly proclaim this feature once we build it. :)

fo_s and smitchell like this.
  3. idlemath

idlemath

I definitely second that. It would allow us to work around any missing functionality in the reporting, so I would vote for putting it near the top of the priority queue.

Any hint of when we might expect to have that feature available?

4. marc_tanenbaum

marc_tanenbaum

Unity Technologies

Nothing we can add to this just now, I'm afraid. We'll update the community when we're able.

5. idlemath

idlemath

Thanks for the quick answer, Marc! Even just a CSV export of the events would be great.