Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

RageTools: Flash-like 2D Vectors and GUI for Unity

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MaDDoX, Oct 4, 2011.

1. p6r

p6r

Your beta package is working well.
    Thanks for your help !

6R

2. BusterTheWizard

BusterTheWizard

I just bought RageSpline and RageTools and they both seem incredible, unfortunately I can't import any of my .svg files. I made them in Inkpad on my iPad and have no problem opening them in InkScape, but when importing via RageTools (even after resaving the Inkscape one) I get a pink ellipse for every object and start continually getting a DivisionByZero error. The tutorial svgs import fine....any ideas? Thanks.

3. atmuc

atmuc

is there any documentation about how do Ragexxx products work? i wonder performance tips. for example does it draw all on all frames or does it draw once and cache it till there is a geometrical change?

4. atmuc

atmuc

do you plan to support rounded rectange imports?

5. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Have you tried the latest beta of RageSuite? You can find it in the private FTP, you should've got the login info when you've purchased the package. If that still doesn't work, just send me a simple SVG and I'll get it sorted out. Alas I don't have Inkpad to generate a test file.

Updated docs can be found on the www.freakow.com website. As for performance tips, your best bet is to research actual polygon optimization tips, as in when materials and separate objects batch. Basically RageSpline only uses one material (with 3D mode disabled) so it always go for 1 drawcall, but batching limitations prevent that from happening when you set the density setting too high.

Not at present, since Rounded rectangles use arcs. In any case, it's trivial (and recommended) to convert them to a regular path in your vector authoring application first, that will produce a shape which will import just fine.

6. appymedia

appymedia

Hi All,

First of all apologies for posting this here, I had sent an email to you MaDDoX at your Freakow address (a few days ago) but have no response yet so not sure if you got it?

I'm interested in purchasing the RageSuite components but have a question or two regarding support and the future it. I understand RageSpline was developed by a chap called 'Juha Kiili' and MaDDoX you have developed some superb tools that work in conjunction with it forming a nice workflow and value add etc.

In this blog post :-

http://juhakiili.com/blog/working-for-unity/

...I see Juha is shelving development of RageSpline due to his new commitments at Unity. Will you be taking over and adding features to RageSpline or just maintaining / updating your tools? Also, can you tell me a little about how you see the direction of things going especially with the new built-in 2d tools coming from Unity in 4.3? Sorry if this seems a little intrusive, I guess what I'm looking to find out is that if I invest time and money into learning a new approach I want to know it will stay around and actively developed / supported etc.

Does anybody know of a list of titles that have been made with RageSuite as well? be good to see what people are doing and get a glimpse of things in the wild :)

Hope this all makes sense.

Many thanks :)

7. Santtu-S

Santtu-S

Hi Maddox,

is it normal that ragemagnet/edgetune "breaks" sometimes? It sends lots of null ref exceptions that it cannot find splines in the gameobject (that gameobject doesnt have splines to use. That gameobject does not have splines, those control splines under that hierarchy. If I delete these and just readd them, they work fine.

It seems to do this every time unity updates, is this normal behaviour?

8. siege911

siege911

I've been looking for some sort of API for setting things in JS and maybe I'm just too tired, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

How would I set the Opacity of a Rage Group at runtime? Preferably in JS.

9. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Appymedia, I've already replied you through e-mail. Of course development will continue, we've just had to postpone development until after mid-december to work out a game we've been actively involved with. More news about that soon.

Hi Santtu. I guess you're the one which I've sent a beta version to fix these problems right? Tell me if it has worked out your issues or not, these fixes will be added in the next release.

Siege, Unity has a specific order of compilation for scripts, so for JS to "see" RageGroup and its methods you need to place the JS file in a specific folder. Please check here: http://docs.unity3d.com/412/Documentation/ScriptReference/index.Script_compilation_28Advanced29.html

As for the specific method, simply use something like (C#):

var group = GetComponent<RageGroup>();
    group.Opacity = 0.5f;

10. Santtu-S

Santtu-S

Oh, didn't saw that until now that You mention it, thanks I'll try to test it. This is hard tho because it's semi-impossible to reproduce, it happens totally randomly, for example, I updated to Unity 4.3 and it did not happen then :) Well go figure, I'll try the beta and if it doesn't come up again I guess you fixed it :)

Thanks!

And additional question : does the new animation features (dopesheet/mecanim blend) work with ragetools too? The possibility to "just animate" the magnet instead of making external controllers would help the overall workflow. Of course You COULD do this before with the animation tools found in Unity but it was painfully slow (the animation editor, not rage***)....

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  11. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Santtu, I haven't tested it enough to affirm that, although Unity said it has revamped the way the Animation Window works to make it much faster so that's highly probable.

On a second note, we're aware of some issues with RageSpline and RageTools running in Unity 4.3. We have a version under testing to fix the warnings, which are harmless, yet the 'boxcollider.extents' change is causing some more involved problems with RageTools Pro's RageText. Hopefully we'll have a new version out by next week, I'll keep you guys posted.

12. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Guys, there are enough differences now from Unity 3.5 and Unity 4.3 that, to properly support 4.3 we'll have to drop Unity 3.5 support.

Hence, the current RageSpline/RageTools/RageTools Pro releases will be the last ones compatible with Unity 3.5. Make your back ups if you're still working on a Unity 3.5 project.

13. Santtu-S

Santtu-S

Hi Maddox,

You're probably busy with the new version, but the beta didn't fix the null ref errors. I sent You a mail with screenshot if that helps.

Edit :

By adding checks List == null and List[0] == null to RageGroup.cs (lines 25 and 29) fixes the error it seems.

And I tried to play with the new dopesheet by not using controllers and it worked fine when there is only one magnet. If two or more, others seem to lose their rest positions. Using controllers fixes this, so RageMagnet is not yet new-animation-editor compatible :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  14. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hey guys, my aplogogies for all the e-mail response delay recently. I'm responsible for the support and the last few weeks in University were absolutely crazy, I was barely getting three hours of sleep a day helping my students finish their graduation thesis game. It's all over now so I'll slowly catch up with e-mails ok?

To start with, we'll have to transfer ragespline.com to a new host. Meanwhile, whoever's trying to access the RageSpline docs, please grab a raw dump of it here.

Well, I infer from your reply that using RageMagnet with controllers does work with the new animation editor, right? I'll check the rest-position persistence issue, it's apparently affecting other systems as well - and persistence vs performance is always a point of concern in our experience with Unity. Thanks for the feedback!

15. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hey guys, just a little heads up. Down time here was way worse than what I expected. Anyways, we just got the new version stabilized and I want to release it ASAP so everyone can help with their own testing. Especially the deep undo system changes in Unity 4.2 - 4.3 might have affected the components, so I'm trying to not throw any further complexity - as in supporting any of the new specific features. This should happen next as we're sure everything is flowing nicely.

As previously announced, the next releases won't support Flash or Farseer (for obvious reasons) nor anything before Unity 4.3. Yep, not even Unity 4.2. That said, it might be easy to make it work with previous versions with minimal code changes, it just won't be supported out of the box.

Apart from that, it's very exciting to finally be able to trim down the code, initial tests has shown really nice performance improvements.

16. crag

crag

Hi guys. I am attempting to make multiple ragebuttons for use in my game. Right now, I have a single instance in my scene. The issue is that no matter where I click on the scene, that ragebutton registers an OnClick, regardless of its "To Execute" target and position.

Here is a screenshot of the instance in the scene:
    $crag_12114_ragebutton.png

Here is a screenshot of the inspector for details about the object:
    $crag_12114_ragebutton_inspector.png

Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Craig

17. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi Craig. From your screenshot it seems that you don't have a collider properly assigned to your RageButton GameObject. If that's the case, simply adding a box collider to the GameObject should auto-fit it to the button extents. Also enable the collider "IsTrigger" attribute. As a last suggestion, try exploring the many RageButton-enabled demo scenes like the "Tweeties" one to see how it's all wired up. Thanks!

18. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

RageSuite 1.2 is finally done guys, and already live on the private FTP. Some old requests and bugs were attended to, just bear in mind that all three new versions (RS, RTools and RTools Pro) are only compatible with Unity 4.3 and above. Follows the changelogs:

* Version 1.2 changes
    - This version is only compatible with Unity 4.3.3 and above

RageSpline 1.6.4
    - Fixed warning messages in Unity 4.3.x
    - Removed Farseer Support. Support for the new Box2D physics to be added soon.
    - Fixed Length and Interpolated Normal property calculations on open-ended splines

RageTools 1.1.6
    - Fixed warnings in Unity 4.3.x
    - RageGroup: Now properly works with spawned prefabs in the editor. Spawning groups in real time is not recommended for performance reasons, use object pools instead.
    - RageEdgetune: Fixed Edgetune data serialization when prefab spawning and reverting in the editor. For it to work properly, make sure to create the prefab with Edgetune's 'Live' property disabled, create the object in the editor (making sure the z position is the same as in the original) and then enable 'Live'. You may change the z position freely after that and it will work as expected.

RageTools Pro 1.0.6
    - This version is compatible only with Unity 4.3.3 and above
    - Removed all warning messages from Unity 4.3.3
    - RageText: Fixed tracking calculation bug
    - RageButton: Now "OnClick" messages are specifically sent to the owner GameObject
    - Fixed some tutorial scenes. Tentacle demo scene removed since it depended on Farseer.

19. meta87

meta87

Awesome Breno, will check it out soon! Thanks for the continuing hard work you are putting into these packages :)

20. mu-kow

mu-kow

I'm having an issue with outline offset when antialias width is greater than 0. The inner outline vertices do not get offset the correct length (normal is correct)

21. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Thanks Meta! :) Mu-kow, that's a known issue, it's flagged for fixing in the next release - I didn't want to delay this one any longer, it took way more time and effort than what we originally expected.

22. charmandermon

charmandermon

Hey MaDDox,

I have a pretty serious request. I need an editor extention that would allow me to litterally draw the outline spline shape, instead of the tedious adding points click drag, move, blah blah blah.

I have over 100 levels I need to create in a game im building on and Ive already whiteboarded out the levels. If i could draw the spline shapes it would save me an unbelievable amount of time.

I kinda want to start making this add-on myself, I am dam good with c#, but new to spline world, If you could help me it would be great. Attached is a basic drawing so you can see what im working with. $photo 3.JPG $Level 3.png

Thanks in advanced,
    Dustin

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  23. crag

crag

Thanks MaDDoX. I set up a Box Collider 2D for each, checked Is Trigger, and watched the demos. Same result. As a matter of fact, it doesn't matter where on the scene I click, it fires both objects' OnClick events. Note: these splines are tiny (less that .5 in size, width and height)... would that have any influence on this behavior? An ideal solution for me would be to execute a method of some gameobject AND pass variables to it but I will make due with just firing an OnClick event of the object itself. Thanks again for your time! We are using RageTools pro a lot on this project and it looks killer!

The simple shapes / buttons ...
    $Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 5.51.07 PM.png

The settings of one ...
    $Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 5.49.38 PM.png

24. crag

crag

I increased the scale significantly and added a box collider. Ensured the box collider was lesser Z. Booya! Thanks for the direction MaDDoX.

25. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi Charmandermon. So, I've considered many times to create or add a "RageDraw" component to RageSpline. But I have to be honest to myself that no amount of reasonable effort would make it competition to a free piece of software called "Inkscape". So at the end of the day RageTools and its SVG-In importer is our "RageDraw". For simple tweaks and optimizations in-editor, RageSpline is more than capable with its latest improvements like curvature-preserving point removal and multi-point selection and movement.

We have a very unique vision to where we're heading the "Rage family" from now on and I guess you'll all be positively surprised with some of what we'll announce in the next months. As for your question, if you have any specific doubts just drop me a line, I'll be glad to answer.

Crag: Glad to be of help. Also make sure to always set the RageButton-assigned camera to Isometric and to not rotate the camera away from a straight axis (X-aligned, Y-aligned, etc).

26. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Guys, latest RageTools update got a bug when trying to publish a scene. It's a very simple fix though, simply replace RageSvgIn.cs line 6 with:
    Code (csharp):
    1. #if UNITY_EDITOR
    2. using UnityEditor;
    3. #endif
    I'll submit a fixed version to the Asset Store ASAP.

27. charmandermon

charmandermon

Thanks for the suggestion of inkscape. I actually started work tweaking the ragespline engine. I did some pretty cool things already. Instead of adding points with a double click I changed it to add points on space bar at the mouse position. That way the point is already at a close position I need it to be. I also set all the default points created to be set to natural by default. I then added a polygon count cap to keep the mesh under ~ 360 since it runs really smoothly on mobile.

So far with my tests I can create complex scenes in a tenth of the time.

28. charmandermon

charmandermon

Here is some of what I have changed so far. on ragesplineeditor ~ line 690

I also ended up doing a double pass on the refresh and polygon cap to to make sure it stays smooth.

The delete is great too now because when i use backspace to delete i dont have to select a point I just hover the mouse nearest to the point I want to delete.

(ALSO HUGE THANKS ON ADDING ALL THE COMMANDS TO THE UNDO SYSTEM!)

Code (csharp):
    1.             if (Event.current.type == EventType.mouseDown || Event.current.type == EventType.keyDown) {
    2.                 Vector3 clickPosition = rageSpline.transform.InverseTransformPoint(HandleUtility.GUIPointToWorldRay(Event.current.mousePosition).GetPoint((rageSpline.transform.position - Camera.current.transform.position).magnitude));
    3.                 if (Event.current.keyCode == KeyCode.Space || Event.current.clickCount > 1) {
    4.                     clickPosition.z = rageSpline.transform.position.z;
    5.                     float nearestWeight = rageSpline.GetNearestSplinePosition(clickPosition, 1000);
    9.                     //CHANGES BY DUSTIN HAGEN 670
    10.                     int ourNewPoint =   rageSpline.AddPoint(nearestWeight);
    11.                     Debug.Log("addedPoint");
    12.                     rageSpline.SetPoint(ourNewPoint,clickPosition);
    13.                     rageSpline.SetNatural(ourNewPoint,true);
    15.                     //  rageSpline.DeleteOrder.Add(ourNewPoint);
    16.                     //CHANGES BY DUSTIN HAGEN ALSO CHANGE RAGECURVE TO TRUE FOR NATURAL
    18.                     int vcount = rageSpline.GetVertexCount();
    20.                     if (vcount > rageSpline.MaxVertexCount)
    21.                     {
    22.                         rageSpline.SetVertexCount(rageSpline.MaxVertexCount);
    24.                     }
    28.                     rageSpline.RefreshMeshInEditor(true, true, true);
    30.                     int vcount2 = rageSpline.GetVertexCount();
    32.                     if (vcount2 > 360)
    33.                     {
    34.                         rageSpline.SetVertexCount(360);
    36.                     }
    37.                     rageSpline.RefreshMeshInEditor(true, true, true);
    44.                     Event.current.Use();

29. charmandermon

charmandermon

30. KidSicarus

KidSicarus

Any way to randomly generate terrain on level load using RageTools' polynomials? Perhaps in conjunction with PlayMaker?

We're really interested in your implementation of vectors.

Thanks.

31. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Charmandermon, feel free to build any product on top of the RageSpline API you want, I'll try to support you just like Juha did when I thought about developing RageTools back in the day :) Just know that we intend on releasing a brand new product with drawing capabilities, yet not necessarily tied to the current RageSpline code. That's all I can say for now, and there's nothing in progress yet just so you know.

Yes, we even have an example mini-game with the source code available, the download link comes with RageSpline's readme.txt. As for PlayMaker integration, I can't comment about it since I've never used Playmaker to actually change RageSpline or RageSpline-dependent components directly, but from what I've learned while using Playmaker, you shouldn't have much trouble if you can code your own actions.

PS.: RageSuite 1.2.1 is now up in the private FTP. RageTools 1.1.6.1 was sent to the Asset Store as well. Both include the 'publish' problem fix.

32. jeffweber

jeffweber

Hey MaDDox,

Currently when you create a line using OutlineMesh physics and "outline" set to "free" you get a nice line with nice smooth c0llision, but the ends of the line have NO collision.

Any chance you could make it so the ends of the line also prevent penetration?

To recreate, create an outline mesh line and drop something on the end of it.

-Jeff

33. Marcin Zembski

Marcin Zembski

Hi!

I'm having a problem with inkscape's circle. When I'm adding it to my game i get only small circle without the outline. Is there anything that can be done about it?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  34. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Jeff, there was a bug with open outlines and colliders which just got fixed. I'm not sure in which case you want the open segment to have collision, but I could make it optional if I understand its intended usage.

35. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

By default Inkscape creates circles using arcs which aren't supported by Svg-In. Simply convert it to standard outlines, re-export and it will work.

36. jeffweber

jeffweber

Since I've been using rage spline the outlinemesh lines have never had collision the endpoints. I would love at least the option.

Currently, my skier in Krashlander will go right through the end of an outline mesh if he hits it. Would prefer the whole outline mesh line be impenetrable.

Thanks.

-Jeff

37. KidSicarus

KidSicarus

Hey, MaDDox.

Mind if we ask how the SVGs are handled once in game? Are they handled like a common 2D sprite?

Do they work with other plug-ins well? Such as: 2D Volumetric Lights?

Thank you. RageSuite is looking very appealing to us.

38. Marcin Zembski

Marcin Zembski

Thanks! I realized when i checked svg code ;)

Now i have another problem :( Does "transform" work with paths?

I've got something like:

<path
    d="m 0,0 18.4688,0 0,12.3825 -18.4688,0 z"
    transform="matrix(0,-0.821225,0.821225,0,390.938,214.42)"
    id="_128627576"
    style="fill:#ffffff;stroke:#1f1a17;stroke-width:1.28166997" />

and it looks like "transform" is not working.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  39. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Sounds fair. Added to the todo list, thanks for the feedback Jeff.

To keep their true vector nature, RageSplines are never converted to bitmaps. They are either statically or continuously 'triangulated' or converted to polygons, according to a given subdivision density. So if you have, for instance, a density of 4, each curve is segmented into 4 polygon edges. There's an 'optimize' setting which makes straighter lines segment less, thus saving you polygons and memory. To prevent the harsh polygon-edge look, there's an algorithm which generates a thin stripe of polygons with fading (outwards) edges, in practice creating a very cheap, customizable and super-high-quality anti-aliasing look for your splines.

Yes, any shader or effect which acts upon polygons will work with RageSpline.

The problem with Transforms is non-uniform scaling, which is not supported by SVG-In. Previously with Inkscape there was a nice way to 'expand' those transforms, I've even showed it in the 'SVG-In tips' Youtube videos, but unfortunately in the latest Inkscape versions that's no longer working. A workaround I found is to export the art to PDF (which's also a vector format), re-open and save it to SVG. Far from ideal, I know.

I won't lie that expanding transformation matrices is far from trivial, yet if there's one thing I'd like to add to RageTools - that's it. So expect improvements in this area.

40. retox

retox

Hi,

On import of the latest versions of RageSpline and RageTools I get the following error

Assets/_Freakow/RageTools/Editor/RageToolsEdit.boo(1,8): BCE0021: Namespace 'Com.Freakow.BooInspector' not found, maybe you forgot to add an assembly reference?

Any help would be very welcome.

41. KidSicarus

KidSicarus

Great. We also will be using uScript, so we should be able to reflect any variables we might need.

Whenever you get the time, would it be possible to briefly demo this mini-game regarding the procedurally-generated level, either through a quick video or Unity webplayer demo?

Also, will you be making RageSuite available on the Asset Store at any point? We'd rather purchase it there to keep everything together.

Thanks, man!

42. Wriggler

Wriggler

Hi folks,

Thanks for your hard work on RageTools - it's all very cool. I too had problems with Windows Phone 8 compatibility, but have hacked away and got it running. Firstly I had to replace HOTween with HOTweenMicro, available here: http://www.holoville.com/hotween/download.html (this link seems to be broken as I write this, but it was working a few hours ago so let's hope it's just a temporary problem). Then I had to update RageXmlParser.cs to work with WP8's custom XML parsing stuff (XDocument rather than XmlReader). I'm happy to share this small code change upstream if you guys think it would be useful? Drop me a message and I will send through the code.

Thanks guys!

Ben

43. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

It sounds like a very interesting idea, I can't make any promises for when I'd be able to pull it off, but I'm definitely interested on doing a code-focused video on RageSpline / RageTools.

With the current (very old and limited) system in the Asset Store, it's hard to imagine this working. Good news is that I had a long and great live talk with Unity's Asset Store manager, Caytlin Meeks, at the latest Unite. I've shared some ideas with her (asset upgrade and patching, among others) that she was quite willing to make happen along this year, and would definitely make the Asset Store a great candidate for RageSuite. Fingers crossed, I'd also love that :) Meanwhile, be sure that our private store (which holds RageSuite) is managed by one of the best providers in the world, and have ran flawlessly since the very beginning, automatically reporting updates and making update files available to our users immediately.

Hi Ben. That sounds interesting indeed, it would require some mangling with Unity's precompiler directives but it does seem worthy. If you don't mind sharing your code in the modified files, I'd be glad to check it out, just forward it to contact@freakow.com.

44. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hey guys, a couple users have notified me that there was a packaging error in the latest RageTools update (1.1.6.1). If you've got this version, please download the package from the link below and import it to the RageSpline + RageTools project. I'm sending a new version to the Asset Store at this very moment, many apologies for the mistake and inconvenience.

http://www.freakow.com/ragetools/ragetools_booinspector.unitypackage

45. KidSicarus

KidSicarus

Sorry, MaDDoX. What I meant was:

me:
    you:
    We are really interested in seeing the ability of this mini-game in action.

Whenever you have time, we'd love to see a web demo or video. If you can't yet find the time, maybe we could just see that readme.txt so we can realize what is possible?

Thanks!

46. Elecman

Elecman

Feature request:

Convert an SVG to a Texture2D. That might be slow to create but it is a lot faster to render. If you don't use zoom all the time, I think using a texture instead of polygons is a better approach.

47. Gronky

Gronky

@MaDDoX. There is no url link to RageSpline on the main page (http://www.freakow.com/) and the one on RageSuit page is broken (http://www.ragespline.com/). Is there still any working link to it?
    Edit: I've almost forgot to ask. Do programs which belong to RageSuite (most importantly those which do graphic/physic calculations, etc) make use of new Physics 2D components and other Unity2D new features which would most likely greatly improve 2D vector games' performance. If not, is it planned for a near future?
    Thanks for your hard work!
    Edit2: Can physic enabled vector shapes made in RageSuite work similar to how elements work in video below (shape exist inside the shape, both interact witch each other, i.e. support for holes inside graphic elements)?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE2Pmujbaw0&feature=player_detailpage#t=203

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  48. petey

petey

Hey all,

I just installed rageSpline and RageTools and after I installed RageTools I got this error -
    Assets/_Freakow/RageTools/Editor/RageToolsEdit.boo(4,38): BCE0004: Ambiguous reference 'EasyEditor': Com.Freakow.BooInspector.EasyEditor, Com.Freakow.BooInspector.EasyEditor.
    Does anyone else know what might be causing this? I have the latest unity and rage tools...

Thanks,
    Pete

49. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

The website issue is still unresolved unfortunately, meanwhile please download the docs from the link we've posted here and on our Facebook fan page.

Ragespline still doesn't support the new 2D physics mode, it'll be available in the next release. RageTools Pro's components already gets nice speed improvements with the new animation system and editor.

50. crag

crag

Hi,

I'm getting these every frame:

Code (csharp):
    1. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2. RageSplineAdapter.get_PointsCount () (at Assets/_Freakow/RageTools/Code/_SplineInterface/_RageSpline/RageSplineAdapter.cs:266)
    3. RageSplineAdapter.set_VertexDensity (Int32 value) (at Assets/_Freakow/RageTools/Code/_SplineInterface/_RageSpline/RageSplineAdapter.cs:218)
    4. RageToolsExtension.UpdateDensity (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 list, Single densityMultiplier, Int32 maxDensity) (at Assets/_Freakow/RageTools/Code/_Extensions/RageToolsExtension.cs:35)
    5. RageEdgetune.CalculateAndUpdateDensity () (at Assets/_Freakow/RageTools/Code/RageEdgetune.cs:240)
    6. RageEdgetune.DoEdgeTune () (at Assets/_Freakow/RageTools/Code/RageEdgetune.cs:205)
    7. RageEdgetune.Update () (at Assets/_Freakow/RageTools/Code/RageEdgetune.cs:135)
    Which is this line:

Code (csharp):
    1. public int PointsCount { get { return _rageSpline.GetPointCount(); } }
    What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks!