Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Solved] Question about using mock environment IAP on Windows Store and testing purchases

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by skullthug, Jan 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skullthug

skullthug

Hi there, I've just got a pretty simple question.

When testing on a Windows (8.1) Phone with the mock environment enabled, I get some strange variables passed to the test screen.
    Namely "From Unibill demo full license", the $123.500000 price, and the "Fake title -" appended onto the stringID of my IAP I'm invoking.

Are these just a bi-product of the test environment of Unity IAP, and will be replaced with the correct information when mock environment is disabled and the product launched? I'm assuming so because I haven't been able to find where this odd info would be coming from otherwise. I figured it was better to be safe than sorry and ask.

It's been awhile since I've messed with Windows Store IAP testing, and it was with a different IAP package, so I can't remember if this is normal or not

2. rizzin

rizzin

Can confirm, I have "Fake title -" assigned in front of my inapp purchases too!

3. skullthug

skullthug

So, confirmed, the "Fake title" and odd info is nothing to worry about then?

4. Banderous

Banderous

It won't be present if you beta test your app. It's added by Unity IAP when it generates fake data for local testing.

rizzin and skullthug like this.
  5. skullthug

skullthug

Great, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.