Search Unity

Question about Google play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Merhat, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Merhat

Merhat

Hello i have Question about Google Play Developer.
    So now i upgrade my account to Developer and i am trying to upload my first game but there is content rating
    so i fill it and now it says that i need to wait it to be Classify by IARC but i already waited 10 hours so and it is still not Classify how much i should wait or am i doing something wrong ?
    Thank You :)

2. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

10 hours is pretty quick. Expect days or weeks wait for most of the major app stores.

3. Merhat

Merhat

ok thanks

4. EETechnology

EETechnology

I didnt wait more than 8 hrs overall. And all these hours were to publish. I dont know what your problem is but for me everything worked just fine and fast.

5. Merhat

Merhat

Here is the pic how its look like http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/300/8327300d.png

6. LightSource

LightSource

My experience was a pretty good one. Mine was a small app and it took around 14 hours to approve. This is affected, I'm sure, by the time of day and day of the month.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  7. MerhatPandzharov

MerhatPandzharov

Ok 24 hours later nothing new :( i am tired of waiting :D should i wait that much after every app or just first ?

8. LightSource

LightSource

Well the first one is definitely going to take longer because you're a new developer, but 24 hours is nothing new. It's Google Play, your app will get approved faster than most services. Just be patient and good things will come.

9. MerhatPandzharov

MerhatPandzharov