Search Unity

Qubit [Android]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ultraviol3nt, Sep 1, 2014.

1. ultraviol3nt

ultraviol3nt

YESSSSS After five years of being a lazy little [insert banworthy name here], I finally decided to actually get a game to the point of shipment.

While the game itself is nothing special, let me have my happy time. My first app is now available on Google Play. As I don't have a Mac, nor do I plan on buying one (a hackintosh, mayhaps), you iPhone people are sort of left out. Completely. Deal.

I present, for your playing and criticizing and frustrating pleasure for you to download, play, then come back and scream at me for my terrible control scheme (you're probably doing it wrong) and gross Tron-like graphics and praise for my uber-original interface and "OH MY GOD ARE THOSE PARTICLES?! HOW DARE HE!!"-ness causing me to cower and crawl into a dark corner and sit in the fetal position while I cry and question my self-worth.

QUBIT

Is now available for free download from the Google Play Store for you to hate.

"You didn't make it 99 cents?"

You really think anyone's going to pay for this piece of [insert more original banworthy word here]? Exactly.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GradyLorenzo.Qubit002

2. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

great self review of app.. ha.

screenshots/video are good ways to get ppl to click your links.

3. crag

crag

downloaded and played. very fun game. nice work!