Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Promote your game on Made With Unity [madewith.unity.com]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by nathaniel-ventura-unity, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nathaniel-ventura-unity

nathaniel-ventura-unity

Hi there!

My name is Nathan and I’m part of the @madewithunity team. If you haven’t heard, madewith.unity.com is a site we’ve recently launched to help promote awesome Unity games. You'll be able to create profiles for your games as well as share interesting tidbits and commentary about the development process.

We want this to be a place where everyone goes to hear about the crazy ideas that went into games. Not told from our perspective but from everyone’s and we see this as the starting point of something larger. Our aim is to give awesome games, including those that don’t normally get in the spotlight, a chance and maybe help them find new audiences.

If this sounds interesting drop by madewith.unity.com/tell-your-story and create your profile. Check out Made With Unity Stories for some existing articles written by developers on our site. We love promoting awesome stories on the site so we encourage all of you submit any interesting stories you have. Once you're profile is approved make sure to add your games. Any added games will appear here: Made With Unity Games. Feel free to create a profile even if your game is still in the development process, simply tag it with "Pre-Release".

Create Your Made With Unity Developer Profile Here

Feel free to check out the site and let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Send over any bugs related to madewith.unity.com to madewithunity@unity3d.com

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    Farelle, John3D and malkere like this.
  2. scottgarner

scottgarner

What is the appropriate place to report bugs in MWU? I posted a thread in this forum that has gone unanswered and have seen others do the same. My problem is an undeletable game entry that was erroneously created along with a game I submitted.

John3D likes this.
  3. nathaniel-ventura-unity

nathaniel-ventura-unity

Hey Scott,

Sorry this is happening. We're currently working on a broad solution now for general QA, bug fixing, and feature requests for the site. We'll make sure to update the community once that's in place!

For your particular issue, we've deleted your well marked duplicate game profile :simple_smile: We also have a feature request based on this use case so users can add/remove profiles and stories on their own. Don't have an ETA on when that will be available but in the short term if this comes up again or if you have any bugs to report, feel free to email us at madewithunity@unity3d.com and we'll be sure to remove it.

Thanks!

NinaNinaNinaNina, MHUnity and John3D like this.
  4. scottgarner

scottgarner

Thank you, Nathaniel!

5. m-y

m-y

my game should have a specific quality ! ?
    and is it a free website or no ? !

6. malkere

malkere

I thought I'd mention that the psd sample file for the header images doesn't work on older versions of Photoshop. I don't have any money, so I'm using the free Photoshop CS2. The instructions were clear enough, just would have been nice to see the text overlays, etc.

Also my profile says "not approved" in red, while my game says "pending approval" in red.
    Does "not approved" mean it was rejected for some reason? The wording and coloring on those is a bit confusing. I assume there would be some sort of a mail or notice as to why it was rejected if that's what happened, so I'm assuming it's still pending as I just submitted it....?

addition: both were approved, so it was just a wording difference.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  7. BinaryBanana

BinaryBanana

How often do you review recently published games to be featured? We just added our Stealin http://madewith.unity.com/games/stealin and I am curious if it was already rejected or there is some time we need to wait :)

8. funpunch

funpunch

Hey guys! Our game, Strikers Edge, has been been chosen for the Daily Game Spotlight (thanks a lot! :) ) but I guess because the game hasn't been approved yet, following the link will give me a 403 Forbidden page. Can you please review this issue? I don't know where else to ask for help on this. Link in question: http://madewith.unity.com/games/strikers-edge

Thanks in advance.

9. hrvat

hrvat

Is this only for games or also projects made with Unity?

10. lejean

lejean

Can I add a game if I don't actually have a company?
    I need to make a profile and add a company logo, URL, header, etc
    Do I just fill in something made up for now?

11. malkere

malkere

You don't need a formal company and can use yourself instead.

raven99 likes this.
  12. visualbruno

visualbruno

13. malkere

malkere

@visualbruno my game is not even alpha yet and is on the made-with-unity site. You just need some pictures and to create a visual banner following the guidelines.

14. visualbruno

visualbruno

Thanks for your answer

15. XCO

XCO

Natenial I have asked the Made Unity team to retweet my stuff a million times and Instead you guys simply refuse and instead retweet a bear humping a wall!

It is very saddening to me that no matter what I do you refuse to show me any level of support, it almost feels like a perosnal attack against me!

16. redapple1

redapple1

Can I post a game of my company?It is made with Unity and finished and available at the play store.It is named Bow Hunter 2016

Attached Files:

17. malkere

malkere

If it's made with Unity! Absolutely!

Lehar2010 likes this.
  18. supadupa64

supadupa64

Lehar2010, rsodre and malkere like this.
  19. TheOtherJoJo

TheOtherJoJo

Could you check out my entry. It says it was approved but know it says it "reapplied for approval" in sky blue. It's been like that for a few days. It also doesn't show up in any search. The game is Perfect Streak and the profile is KG2 Entertainment.

Thanks.

20. dreamwalk_interactive

dreamwalk_interactive

Just uploaded our soon to be released mobile game Word Invaders (https://madewith.unity.com/games/word-invaders) but noticed there is no support for uploading portrait screenshots... Anyway, made it work by combining screenshots so all good. Feel free to take a look below and let me know if you'd like a promo code to test the game before it's released on August 25!

21. Azami1986

Azami1986

Just created our profil and uploaded some images of our game called "PrototypeX1", which will be released in September 2016.
    Here are some images:

22. BenSkelton

BenSkelton

Have added ours, hope it makes it! https://madewith.unity.com/games/crashy-asia

Just one small usability / convenience request: that we be allowed to upload png images, not just jpg and gif. We all know png is the format of the future

23. rsodre

rsodre

How long is it taking to approve a developer profile?
    Mine is over a week waiting.

24. rsodre

rsodre

Hey @nathaniel-ventura-unity, what's happening in there?
    My company has the status "reapplied for approval" for weeks, can you check it, please?
    Here's the profile.

25. WhaleRockGames

WhaleRockGames

Hello! Have you learnt why this "Reapplied for approval" status is pending for weeks?

26. rsodre

rsodre

Still pending, for 5 or 6 weeks I think.

27. Becky_Gumbug

Becky_Gumbug

Hey!

We at Gumbug are super excited to announce our latest title, Smash Supreme - A new fighting experience coming to mobile!

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Smash Supreme is a 3D mobile fighting game built with fluid, fun and competitive online play in mind; we’ve made it super easy to battle your friends (or foes!) and broadcast it when you do!

You'll find the game battling its way onto mobile in 2017.

You can read the official announcement blog post on the forum!

Thanks, would love to know what you guys think!

28. Pongky

Pongky

i want post my game, but i don't confidence with my game. :(

29. FOE_Games

FOE_Games

30. melgeorgiou

melgeorgiou

Hi everyone,

This is Post Brutal - a mobile action RPG that took our tiny team of 2 full time people 4 years to make - should be out in a few weeks! :)

Capture your face and voice to become the hero of the zombie apocalypse!

OFFICIAL SITE:
    www.postbrutal.com
    www.helltap.com

31. Wiremuch

Wiremuch

It's very scary to put yourself out there, but you won't learn anything about your game if you don't.

32. Wiremuch

Wiremuch

33. Wunders

Wunders

It's my first game on Google Play upload_2016-12-6_15-20-26.png

34. DutchGuerrilla

DutchGuerrilla

Hello Devs,

Me and my brother released our first game. We would love if you give it a try and play it at the play store. It's FREE to PLAY! Show us how high you can come in 30 seconds :)

Play store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hopevol.coolbabytown

YouTube:

Have a nice Christmas and a good new year of game development!

Cheers,
    Maarten & Chris

35. Lehar2010

Lehar2010

36. Multidevan13

Multidevan13

37. xKosta

xKosta

38. NelepovDS

NelepovDS

Space Adventure Odyssey it's a simple (may be not) game where you need collect space coins, before meteors will crash your SpaceCraft.

Collect the SpaceCoins more than anyone else and reach top of The ScoreList.

Available at: Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worktofun.odysseyspacecraft

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/odyssey-spacecraft/id1175279123?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8

WindowsPhone - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/odyssey-spacecraft/9n6wclwsvjf6

Web - http://odyssey.worktofun.com/game/

Attached Files:

39. Multidevan13

Multidevan13

40. tangowhiskeygirl

tangowhiskeygirl

Very cute! got very caught up in it despite (or maybe because of) the simplicity. :)

41. _Hydra_

_Hydra_

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Lehar2010 likes this.
  42. HarvSubunderground

HarvSubunderground

43. Multidevan13

Multidevan13

44. NeexGames

NeexGames

Hello guys! My first Android mobile game done with Unity "Hill Riders Off-road"!

In this game you will find yourself as a SUV driver, will participate in various Jeep-trial competitions, set and beat time records, conquer the steepest cliffs, and race at breakneck speed on the rally tracks!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neexgames.hr

45. bobbyjoe6128

bobbyjoe6128

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  46. Lehar2010

Lehar2010

47. milkapps

milkapps

malkere likes this.
  48. justtime

justtime

Legacy of the Rune
    About this game
    Destroy your opponents in brutal fashion. Cut arms, cut heads and use them like a weapon. Change armor and chose your own combat class with unique defence and speed. Use power of the gods to enchant your weapon with Rune powers.

Legacy of the Rune - is a competitive third person hack-and-slash skill-based melee action game. It's easy to learn, but hard to become truly powerful master. Inspired from the viking mythology and sword fighting movies such as 300, Gladiator, Legacy of the Rune aims to bring that experience to the gamer.

Genre: Action, RPG
    Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
    Engine: Unity 5
    Languages: English, Russian
    Players: Multi-player​

Key Features

Combat
    • Non-targeting third person melee combat system
    • Complex melee combat system provides players with a vast range of responsive combat options
    • Adjust your attacks and shield blocks with the mouse in real time for precise and full control of the action
    • Armor protection affects every part of the body, but also affects on the movement and attack speed so you are able to make you own combat class : slow and powerfull tank knight, fast but fragile man at arms or something average
    • Throw weapon and smash opponents head!

Equipment
    • 3 types of weapons : swords, maces and hammers, axes. Or may be your opponent's arm or head
    • 4 weapons mode : one-handed, one-handed with shield, two-handed, two one-handed weapons
    • 24 weapons at all, 7 shield
    • Various sets of armor with unique defence/weight ratio

Skills
    • Each weapon has it's own combat magic. Try each of them and look what causes more pain to the enemy!
    • Each weapon mode has it's own combos : for one-handed, for two-handed, for two one-handed weapons
    • Each hit to your opponent gives you angry points. Use them for combos or collect full bar and double your damage in savage mode!

Maps and Modes
    • Various levels inspired by medieval European dangeon or Roman Colosseum
    • Fight against up to 10 players in free-for-all deathmatch or team vs team battle

fvimagination likes this.
  49. Pawl

Pawl

50. Lulucifer

Lulucifer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.