Search Unity

PROBLEM: beast lightmap turning to different color

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by zhanghaizhou, May 14, 2012.

1. zhanghaizhou

zhanghaizhou

Hi, I am running into a problem with beast lightmap, the preview realtime light color is different from lightmap color, like the pictures shown below:

Attached Files:

2. Dada

Dada

Hey, I have the same problem. Haven't found a solution yet, but what I've found is that only certain colors seem to get distorted. For example, light blue turns to yellow, while light red turns to light green. Making the colors of my light sources more saturated fixes the problem, but it doesn't seem like a good final solution.

3. login4donald

login4donald

What I can think of is that the materials could be doing it, other light sources, shaders, colors, rendering(type). If there are other lights that could be it or the material, you won't get the same results when you go from realtime lighting to baked.

4. HolBol

HolBol

What's your ambient light setting? If it's got a blue tint it will make yellow lights look slightly green.

5. geoffyan

geoffyan

I have the same problem. are there any solutions for it?

6. Annihlator

Annihlator

Did you take your Ambient/Environmental lighting settings (also light bounces!) In account? I.e. having a red pointlight and a fully blue environmental lighting, would result a purple(-ish) lightmap.

7. johanf

johanf

Still see this problem. Anyone know of a fix? Beast seems to have a hard time with bright colours.

8. challpagal

challpagal

If there are other lights that could be it or the material, you won't get the same results when you go from realtime lighting to baked.

--
    GUL