Search Unity

Prime31 Unity Plugins Officially Live! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samizzo

samizzo

Thanks Prime. Sorry maybe I wasn't clear. I want the media player music to stop completely, and my sound effects and main menu music (which is played via audio clips) to play, but I get no audio until I hit I go to the iOS home screen and back to the app again.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. prime31

prime31

@sam, have you tried out the new methods that let you fetch the songs as raw files? You can then play the files as standard AudioClips. That might suit your needs a bit better.

3. samizzo

samizzo

Ah! No! That sounds like it might fix this issue, thanks! Any idea why it would be happening though? I would assume that if I stopped the media player I would get control back of the audio (or rather, Unity would). It seems you can't play any other audio when the media player is playing though, and also seems that once you start playing the media player won't let go of the audio device.

4. monark

monark

Is there an eta for plugin updates to make them compatible with 3.5 release?

5. prime31

prime31

@sam, what Unity does with audio is a black box so there is no solid way to know what they are doing.

@monark, do you have a bug to report with regard to 3.5? If so which plugin is giving you trouble and what specifically is the issue?

6. monark

monark

Yes, I thought this came up during the dev phase

Of course this may not be anything to do with your plugins, but the only other one I use is fingerGestures, and I thought it was tracked down to Etcetera during the beta.

Found this thread on it
    Fix

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  7. ciaravoh

ciaravoh

Same error with me. I had to delete the plugin EtCetera to have the build ok.
    Any ETA for 3.5 compatibility with your plugin ?
    thanks.
    Hervé

8. prime31

prime31

@ciaravoh, just remove the *PushAdditions.m/h files and you will be all set.

9. samizzo

samizzo

I've actually ended up working around my issue above by setting the audio category in MediaPlayerManager.mm to ambient rather than ambient solo, and restoring it when the music stops. Apparently this means it uses software mixing instead of hardware but that should be fine for my purposes.

10. Mousey

Mousey

Yesterday afternoon I was happily using Xcode 4.2, and compiling without problems to iPod Touch iPad 2 using the Etcetera and StoreKit plug-ins.

Last night I made the mistake of downloading Xcode 4.3 (and deleting 4.2!), only to find 40 errors of this nature when compiling my project today (I've only pasted a partial list):

Code (csharp):
    1. Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    2.   "__etceteraIsSMSAvailable", referenced from:
    3.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    4.   "__etceteraUniqueDeviceIdentifier", referenced from:
    5.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    6.   "__etceteraPromptForPhoto", referenced from:
    7.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    8.   "__etceteraShowPromptWithOneField", referenced from:
    9.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    10.   "__etceteraShowActivityView", referenced from:
    11.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    12.   "__etceteraSetPopoverPoint", referenced from:
    13.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    14.   "__storeKitValidateReceipt", referenced from:
    15.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    16.   "__etceteraShowAlertWithTitleMessageAndButton", referenced from:
    17.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    18.   "__storeKitPurchaseProduct", referenced from:
    19.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    20.   "__etceteraShowBezelActivityViewWithImage", referenced from:
    21.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    22.   "__etceteraHideActivityView", referenced from:
    23.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    After spending some time trying to sort it out myself (mainly involving trying out different Xcode settings and deleting / recompiling my project a million times), I have to ask for help!

Is it something I can fix, or do the plug-ins need updating for Xcode 4.3?

11. prime31

prime31

@Mousey, we pushed out an update yesterday that will work with 4.3.

12. Mousey

Mousey

Wow, that was fast - thanks Mike!

I just downloaded the updated Etcetera one, but the StoreKit download still has the old date (2011-10-11)...

13. prime31

prime31

@Mousey, StoreKit didn't require any changes. Just be sure to import Etcetera last so the updated files get copied over.

14. Mousey

Mousey

Brilliant - all working now - thanks very much for your incredibly fast response. :)

15. synapsemassage

synapsemassage

Hi Prime, me again, just realized I accidently posted in the Android Forum before about Mopub Plugin and iPad. I'm sorry!

I'm still trying to work around some MoPub things. Their concept for positioning ad banners is not smooth at all! When trying to combine other campaigns with iAd campaign, things get very very messy and their support hasn't responded yet. I changed some bits in their SDK and added a custom banner type that seems to help but is only little tested and looks kinda nasty to me.

Anyway I'm posting again due to another problem where I have a warning in the log output:
    "ADBannerView: WARNING A banner view (0x6d51830) has an ad but may be obscured. This message is only printed once per banner view."
    This warning pops up in the Plugin's MoPubTestScene and also in my own scene when creating the very first banner. The banners seem to be positioned correctly on screen. Searching the web makes me conclude that it is a good idea to get rid of the warning. Any ideas what is going on here or how to get rid of it?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  16. prime31

prime31

@synapse, the ad banner is most likely hidden at the moment the ad is loaded. Once the delegate gets called the plugin will reposition the ad to fit just a split second later.

17. synapsemassage

synapsemassage

Would you mind explaining me why/how/where the ad is hidden at the moment of loading in your MoPubTestScene? Hopefully this helps to understand and correct my stuff. These kind of warnings just make me nervous...

18. prime31

prime31

@synapse, MoPub creates the banner then calls the delegate which repositions it. Between those two pieces it could be partially obscured.

19. Zenix

Zenix

Hey, my game is landscape only (supports both landscape orientations), but after accessing game center the game is forced into a portrait view.

20. prime31

prime31

@Zenix, for proper orientation handling you need to set your player settings to rotate with the animated checkbox checked and you must never force an orientation change via code.

21. KyleStaves

KyleStaves

Hey Prime31,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you with another update - got distracted by another project. Anyhow, I downloaded the new version and it worked great (got the finder "Success" message and it built from XCode fine without any manual linking). Not sure if it's the new version or if I was doing it wrong before - but it's working great now! Thanks for the help!

22. wiserd

wiserd

Hey all,

I recently purchased the Prime31 plugin for movie textures. I can get it working as a standalone just fine. I'm trying to integrate it with the qualcomm plugin for Unity on iOS. I can also get the qualcomm plugin working just fine. The issue is when I try to integrate the two. I try to build and install my project in unity to my ipad and get the error;

"The Info.plist for application at /Users/unity/#RyanUnityFiles/working teapot with if logo1/test/build/test.app specifies a CFBundleExecutable of test, which does not exist"

Test is, obviously, the name of the application that I'm trying to build. I'm not sure what it means to say that it "doesn't exist."

The "products" folder contains two copies of test.app. Deleting these and rebuilding or deleting info.plist and rebuilding did not fix the issue.

Any insight?

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  23. prime31

prime31

@wiserd, Info.plist errors like that are usually fixed by just exporting a clean Xcode project from Unity.

24. Juanma

Juanma

Hi @prime31,

I'm using the iAD plugin.

My game has two scenes: intro scene and game scene. I have put the AdAdapterPrefab in the second scene (the game scene) because I don't want to show ads in the intro, just during the game and it works fine, no ads in intro, ads during the game.

But when I reload the game scene with LoadLevel the ads don't appear this time. The ads only appear the first time I load this scene and the other times not.

I just loaded AdAdapterPrefab in the Hierarchy of the game scene and configured the script like this:

Autorotate Ads = true
    All the other parameters = false

Any idea?

Thanks

25. prime31

prime31

@juanma, we already reaponded to your email. In the future one form of correspondence is all that is necessary.

26. prime31

prime31

@wiserd, what do you see in the console?

27. wiserd

wiserd

Okay, I thought the problem had fixed itself, but it's recurred. It seems like attempting to access the movie texture in one project inactivates it for all other projects or something? Because it suddenly started working in the original project when it hadn't been, but stopped when I tried to replicate it in my current project. And now it once again is not working even in the original project.

In Unity, nothing shows in the console. In Xcode I'm getting the following for my main project.

/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m:181:0 /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m:181:

warning: 'ARManager' may not respond to '-stopRecordingVideo'

I tried going back to an earlier verison of the project with just the plugin. And it gives me the old error;

The Info.plist for application at /Users/unity/testprime31del/test/build/test.app specifies a CFBundleExecutable of test, which does not exist

But I don't get that error when I return to my current working version.

Here's the console log for my current working version.

[Session started at 2012-02-22 18:00:56 -0800.]
    GNU gdb 6.3.50-20050815 (Apple version gdb-1510) (Fri Oct 22 04:12:10 UTC 2010)
    Copyright 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
    GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are
    welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions.
    Type "show copying" to see the conditions.
    There is absolutely no warranty for GDB. Type "show warranty" for details.
    This GDB was configured as "--host=i386-apple-darwin --target=arm-apple-darwin".tty /dev/ttys000
    Loading program into debugger…
    unable to read unknown load command 0x25
    unable to read unknown load command 0x26
    Program loaded.
    target remote-mobile /tmp/.XcodeGDBRemote-2800-61
    Switching to remote-macosx protocol
    mem 0x1000 0x3fffffff cache
    mem 0x40000000 0xffffffff none
    mem 0x00000000 0x0fff none
    run
    Running…
    [Switching to thread 7171]
    [Switching to thread 7171]
    sharedlibrary apply-load-rules all
    continue
    2012-02-22 18:01:06.000 test[2159:707] -> registered mono modules 0x1033118
    -> applicationDidFinishLaunching()
    QCAR Extension version 1.5.4
    2012-02-22 18:01:06.215 test[2159:707] INFO/AR(2159) 2012-02-22 18:01:06: QCAR SDK version 1.5.3
    Renderer: PowerVR SGX 543
    Vendor: Imagination Technologies
    Version: OpenGL ES 2.0 IMGSGX543-63.14.2
    GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_color_buffer_half_float GL_EXT_debug_label GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_shadow_samplers GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_APPLE_framebuffer_multisample GL_APPLE_rgb_422 GL_APPLE_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_APPLE_texture_max_level GL_IMG_read_format GL_IMG_texture_compression_pvrtc
    Creating OpenGLES2.0 graphics device
    Non platform assembly: data-0x5782000 (this message is harmless)
    Non platform assembly: data-0x1a63400 (this message is harmless)
    Non platform assembly: /private/var/mobile/Applications/7AFE96ED-E2FF-4265-BF89-FF2E768B1F5B/test.app/Data/Managed/System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Non platform assembly: data-0x54ea000 (this message is harmless)
    Non platform assembly: /private/var/mobile/Applications/7AFE96ED-E2FF-4265-BF89-FF2E768B1F5B/test.app/Data/Managed/System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Non platform assembly: /private/var/mobile/Applications/7AFE96ED-E2FF-4265-BF89-FF2E768B1F5B/test.app/Data/Managed/Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    -> force accelerometer registration
    -> applicationDidBecomeActive()
    2012-02-22 18:01:11.799 test[2159:8b03] could not load track status: Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11828 "Cannot Open" UserInfo=0x1596840 {NSLocalizedFailureReason=This media format is not supported., NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot Open, NSUnderlyingError=0x151d680 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -12847.)", NSURL=file://localhost/var/mobile/Applications/7AFE96ED-E2FF-4265-BF89-FF2E768B1F5B/test.app/Data/Raw/QCAR/}
    2012-02-22 18:01:13.322 test[2159:8c0b] could not load track status: Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11828 "Cannot Open" UserInfo=0x12a0d10 {NSLocalizedFailureReason=This media format is not supported., NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot Open, NSUnderlyingError=0x12a0540 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -12847.)", NSURL=file://localhost/var/mobile/Applications/7AFE96ED-E2FF-4265-BF89-FF2E768B1F5B/test.app/Data/Raw/QCAR/}

/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m:181:0 /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m:181:

warning: (Messages without a matching method signature

CompileC build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv6/VideoTextureManager.o "../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/VideoTextureManager.m" normal armv6 objective-c com.apple.compilers.gcc.4_2
    cd /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test
    setenv LANG en_US.US-ASCII
    setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -x objective-c -arch armv6 -fmessage-length=0 -pipe -std=c99 -Wno-trigraphs -fno-objc-exceptions -fpascal-strings -Os -Wreturn-type -Wunused-variable -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.2.sdk -fvisibility=hidden -mno-thumb -miphoneos-version-min=3.1.3 -iquote /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-project-headers.hmap -F/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/include -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/Libraries -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/DerivedSources/armv6 -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/DerivedSources -include /var/folders/em/emzxZpp9Gt4fHJgjV3gjdk+++TI/-Caches-/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/iPhone_target_Prefix-gfvzctiasyfpdaausskjlirxwupu/iPhone_target_Prefix.pch -c /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/VideoTextureManager.m -o /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv6/VideoTextureManager.o

/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/VideoTextureManager.m: In function '-[VideoTextureManager processAsset:]':
    /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/VideoTextureManager.m:305: warning:

implicit declaration of function 'usleep'

CompileC build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ARManager.o "../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m" normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.gcc.4_2
    setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -x objective-c -arch armv7 -fmessage-length=0 -pipe -std=c99 -Wno-trigraphs -fno-objc-exceptions -fpascal-strings -Os -Wreturn-type -Wunused-variable -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.2.sdk -fvisibility=hidden -mno-thumb -miphoneos-version-min=3.1.3 -iquote /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-project-headers.hmap -F/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/include -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/Libraries -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/DerivedSources -include /var/folders/em/emzxZpp9Gt4fHJgjV3gjdk+++TI/-Caches-/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/iPhone_target_Prefix-dpurwfrkskbwudcjksiqsnoasgjt/iPhone_target_Prefix.pch -c /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m -o /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/ARManager.o

/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m: In function '-[ARManager stopCameraCapture]':
    /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m:181: warning: 'ARManager' may not respond to '-stopRecordingVideo'
    /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m:181: warning: (Messages without a matching method signature
    /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m:181: warning: will be assumed to return 'id' and accept
    /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/ARManager.m:181:

warning: '...' as arguments.)

CompileC build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/VideoTextureManager.o "../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/VideoTextureManager.m" normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.gcc.4_2
    /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -x objective-c -arch armv7 -fmessage-length=0 -pipe -std=c99 -Wno-trigraphs -fno-objc-exceptions -fpascal-strings -Os -Wreturn-type -Wunused-variable -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.2.sdk -fvisibility=hidden -mno-thumb -miphoneos-version-min=3.1.3 -iquote /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/test-project-headers.hmap -F/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/include -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/Libraries -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/DerivedSources -include /var/folders/em/emzxZpp9Gt4fHJgjV3gjdk+++TI/-Caches-/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/iPhone_target_Prefix-dpurwfrkskbwudcjksiqsnoasgjt/iPhone_target_Prefix.pch -c /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/VideoTextureManager.m -o /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/build/Unity-iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/VideoTextureManager.o

/Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/VideoTextureManager.m: In function '-[VideoTextureManager processAsset:]':
    /Users/unity/test_qcomAR1_5_solo/test/../../#RyanUnityFiles/test_qcomAR1_5_solo_addingPrime31/Assets/Editor/AR/VideoTextureManager.m:305:

warning: implicit declaration of function 'usleep'

28. prime31

prime31

@wiserd, it looks like you have a linking error of some sort. Most of those errors don't make any sense at all. Have you tried removing QCAR from the build to see if that fixes things?

29. wiserd

wiserd

Removing QCAR does not fix things. I can get the issue with the prime31 plugin alone. The problem is oddly intermittant. I have a saved version which was working which is not working now.

30. prime31

prime31

@wiserd, to ensure that you dont have anything else conflicting have you tried installing the plugin in an empty Unity project?

31. Deleted User

Deleted User

I seem to have found a problem with the photo chooser in the Etcetera plugin (2012-2-18) and the iAd plugin (2011-9-5) in landscape mode with the ad centered on top of the screen on my 4th-gen iPod touch running iOS 5 (no problems on my iPads). The photo chooser appears but the buttons on the photo chooser are unresponsive and the console displays a warning saying something like the chooser is partially obscured and use some other Objective-C code instead. Sorry for the vague recollection, but it wasn't until I switched to my "pro" build and removed the ad that I realized that was a contributing factor and I'd just inadvertently worked around it.

32. prime31

prime31

@technicat, when you show any full screen views it is always best to remove the ad banner then reshow it when you are done. That will avoid the issue.

33. synapsemassage

synapsemassage

Hi Prime,

Using MoPubBinding.rotateToOrientation() overrides MoPubBinding.showBanner( false ) and makes it show again. Is this intended?

34. prime31

prime31

@synapse, it is intended. If you are changing the view it will repositionin and show it.

35. synapsemassage

synapsemassage

Ok, thanks.

Another issue but same question.

I've set up my MoPubAdapter, MoPubManager, EventListener in the very first game scene that is accessed only once per game session. These won't get destroyed and persist in the game. When switching scenes MoPub stopps refreshing the ads. I've to force a refresh for each scene to convince MoPub to continue refreshing. Same question: Is this also intended? BTW iAds seems to be an exception here: it will continue to refresh.

36. prime31

prime31

@synapse, there is no concept of scenes on the native side. Changing scenes literally does nothing at all to any native code. Double check the rest of your code to make sure you aren't modifying something unexpectedly.

37. yosh

yosh

Hey prime31,
    thanks for that great native toolkit!
    I´ve used it in a small demo and it worked great with Unity 3.4.2 and Xcode 4.2.1.
    Last week i´ve upgraded to Xcode 4.3. Now i´ve opened the last project and just wanted to deploy my scene to a new iPad.
    Then i get these messages:

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    "__nativeToolkitActivateUIWithController", referenced from:
    __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    "__nativeToolkitDeactivateUI", referenced from:
    "__nativeToolkitInit", referenced from:
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Like you said before for other users, i just need to change this:
    chmod a+x PostprocessbuildPlayer*
    But that does´t helped for me thought Its still readable like before.
    Any ideas what to do?

38. prime31

prime31

@yosh, NativeToolkit has been discontinued. We have not made any changes to it to accommodate Unity 3.5 or Xcode 4.3.

39. yosh

yosh

@Prime31: Thx for your fast reply. So, therefore it could be that i get these error messages because of the new directory structure from Xcode 4.3 right? ("Developer" folder was deleted and Xcode moved to the "Applications")

Any reasons why Native Toolkit has been discontinued?

40. prime31

prime31

@yosh, supporting it was too time consuming.

41. Krobill

Krobill

Hi,

I've bought one of your plugins on the asset store : iOS Social Networking Plugin
    And i got some errors when compiling from XCode

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    "_FacebookRequestFriendInfo", referenced from:
    "_FacebookPostMessage", referenced from:
    "_FacebookGetNumberOfFriends", referenced from:
    "_FacebookGetName", referenced from:
    "_FacebookGetGender", referenced from:
    "_FacebookGetFriendNameAt", referenced from:
    "_FacebookGetUserID", referenced from:
    "_FacebookPostToFeed", referenced from:
    "_FacebookGetFriendIDAt", referenced from:
    "_FacebookPostRequestTo", referenced from:
    "_FacebookIsSessionValid", referenced from:
    "_FacebookRequestUserInfo", referenced from:
    "_FacebookLogin", referenced from:
    "_FacebookLogout", referenced from:
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7

I'm using unity 3.5, XCode 4.2, SDK 5.0, target latest iOS (5.)
    I've made Build (not build an run) and XCode was closed at first

Is asset store version up to date ? i've seen in the past 80 pages (*sigh*) that those kind of errors often come from build post process, but i have the successful build message in finder.

42. ciberjm

ciberjm

Hi there,

I am using one of your plugins, the MoPub iOS plugin, and I have a problem when I use it in landscape mode and I try to show an Interstitial. The interstitial shows but its position is wrong, and if I rotate the device, then it just rotates and moves to its correct position. The thing is if I uncheck landscape on MoPub website the interstitial shows in portrait mode and correctly, but not if I check landscape.

On Unity player settings I set default orientation to landscape, but if I put it on portrait it works okay too, but I need it on landscape

What could be the cause of this problem?

Thanks in advance and good job for your plugins

43. andymads

andymads

Hi, I have a StoreKit plugin query.

The people doing our analytics are asking this:

"...is there any way of knowing the region of the app store that's being contacted so that we can infer the region of the currency?"

Is it even possible that the plugin could do this?

Thanks.

44. SarperS

SarperS

Here is something we get with the latest version of Game Center plugin. We are using Unity 3.5.0f5 and OSX Lion with XCode 4.3

Undefined symbols for architecture armv6:
    "__gameCenterResetAchievements", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterIsGameCenterAvailable", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterAuthenticateLocalPlayer", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterRetrieveScores", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterShowCompletionBannerForAchievements", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterShowAchievements", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterPlayerAlias", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterRetrieveScoresForPlayerIdAndLeaderboard", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterShowLeaderboardWithTimeScopeAndLeaderboardId", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterPlayerIdentifier", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterRetrieveAchievementMetadata", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterRetrieveFriends", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterLoadPlayerData", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterRetrieveScoresForLeaderboard", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterLoadLeaderboardLeaderboardTitles", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterShowLeaderboardWithTimeScope", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterIsUnderage", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterReportAchievement", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterGetAchievements", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterReportScore", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterRetrieveScoresForPlayerId", referenced from:
    "__gameCenterIsPlayerAuthenticated", referenced from:
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv6

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  45. prime31

prime31

@krobill, if you got the Finder popup then all the files were copied to the Xcode project successfully. Make sure you have your Xcode target set for the device and not the simulator.

@cibr, make sure you have Unity set to autorotate animated in the player settings and that you never set the orientation via code. Either of those will cause issues with native views showing incorrectly.

@andy, the get product data method returns the localized descriptions and currencies.

@Mortis, did you get the Finder popup when building letting you know the files were copied? If not, ensure you have the latest version of the plugin and send over the Unity Editor log of a Build so we can see why the scripts aren't getting run.

46. Krobill

Krobill

Target is Unity-iPhone/<Device_Name> in XCode.
    Why is there only 14 errors, it seems only a small part of the plugin methods are not bind between Unity and ObjectiveC.

47. prime31

prime31

@Krobill, can you send over the output of the plugin logs when doing a build? To get them open Console.app and configure it like this: http://cl.ly/DwMM

48. ciberjm

ciberjm

Thanks! That was the cause of the issue.

49. SarperS

SarperS

Here's the Editor Log regarding my problem. Let me know if you prefer an emailed version. Thanks for the help!

Attached Files:

50. Krobill

Krobill

here it is :

02/03/12 18:19:03 Prime31[4992] --- About to kick off the Runner for SocialNetworking ---
    02/03/12 18:19:03 Prime31[4992] --- Python version: 2.6.1 (r261:67515, Jun 24 2010, 21:47:49)
    [GCC 4.2.1 (Apple Inc. build 5646)] ---
    02/03/12 18:19:03 Prime31[4992] fetching build phases...
    02/03/12 18:19:03 Prime31[4992] handling plists
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] group [SocialNetworking] doesnt exist. creating it now.
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding framework: Twitter.framework
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] Weak linking framework: Twitter.framework
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] file reference already exists: CoreGraphics.framework
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: AddAccountController.h
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding build file: AddAccountController.m
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding build file: Base64Transcoder.c
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: Base64Transcoder.h
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: Facebook.h
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding build file: Facebook.m
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding build file: FacebookBinding.m
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: FacebookManager.h
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding build file: FacebookManager.mm
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: FBConnect.h
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding default resource file: FBDialog.bundle
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: FBDialog.h
    02/03/12 18:19:04 Prime31[4992] adding build file: FBDialog.m
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: FBLoginDialog.h
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding build file: FBLoginDialog.m
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: FBRequest.h
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding build file: FBRequest.m
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding build file: hmac.c
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: hmac.h
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: JSON.h
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: NSObject+SBJSON.h
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding build file: NSObject+SBJSON.m
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: NSString+SBJSON.h
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding build file: NSString+SBJSON.m
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: SBJSON.h
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding build file: SBJSON.m
    02/03/12 18:19:05 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: SBJsonBase.h
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding build file: SBJsonBase.m
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: SBJsonParser.h
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding build file: SBJsonParser.m
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: SBJsonWriter.h
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding build file: SBJsonWriter.m
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: NSString+URLEncoding.h
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding build file: NSString+URLEncoding.m
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: OARequestParameter.h
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding build file: OARequestParameter.m
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: OAToken.h
    02/03/12 18:19:06 Prime31[4992] adding build file: OAToken.m
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: P31MutableOauthRequest.h
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding build file: P31MutableOauthRequest.m
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: P31Request.h
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding build file: P31Request.m
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding build file: sha1.c
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: sha1.h
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: SNRotatingViewController.h
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding build file: SNRotatingViewController.m
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding build file: TwitterBinding.m
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding file ref: TwitterManager.h
    02/03/12 18:19:07 Prime31[4992] adding build file: TwitterManager.mm
    02/03/12 18:19:08 Prime31[4992] adding linker flag: -all_load
    02/03/12 18:19:11 Prime31[4992] --- Finished SocialNetworking ---
    02/03/12 18:19:18 Xcode[4248] <DVTSplitView: 0x202b18c40>: the delegate <DVTSplitView: 0x202b18c40> was sent -splitView:resizeSubviewsWithOldSize: and left the subview frames in an inconsistent state:
    02/03/12 18:19:18 Xcode[4248] Split view bounds: {{0, 0}, {600, 325}}
    02/03/12 18:19:18 Xcode[4248] Subview frame: {{0, 0}, {260, 500}}
    02/03/12 18:19:18 Xcode[4248] Subview frame: {{261, 0}, {378, 500}}
    02/03/12 18:19:18 Xcode[4248] Subview frame: {{640, 0}, {260, 500}}
    02/03/12 18:19:18 Xcode[4248] The outer edges of the subview frames are supposed to line up with the split view's bounds' edges. NSSplitView is working around the problem, perhaps at the cost of more redrawing. (This message is only logged once per NSSplitView.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.