Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Prime31 Android Plugins Officially Live!

Discussion in 'Android' started by prime31, Jun 6, 2011.

1. lovekute

lovekute

Very bright post this is. One of the most helpful articles that I've ever read is this amazing article. Thanks a million for providing this. I'll surely be back for more.

2. toddw

toddw

Hi Prime31,

I've purchased your Windows Metro Store package and I'm having some trouble getting the license.xml to load in the following code:

Prime31.MetroStore.Store.loadTestingLicenseXmlFile("license.xml", listingInfo =>
    {
    if (listingInfo != null)
    {
    foreach (KeyValuePair<string, Prime31.MetroStore.ProductListing> kvp in listingInfo.productListings)
    {
    m_MetroProducts.Add(kvp.Value);
    }
    }
    });

I downloaded the sample license.xml file you provided in your documentation, then edited the items to match my items. The only thing I haven't changed is the <AppID> value. I have no clue where to find this value, it does not appear to be anywhere in the Windows Developer console. Can you please give me some feedback on how to determine the AppID?

Thanks in advance,
    Todd

3. LionTR

LionTR

I have the same issue, and I see this one as well:

Code (CSharp):
    1. I/Unity   (32767): AndroidJavaException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    2. I/Unity   (32767):   at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CheckException () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    3. I/Unity   (32767):   at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CallBooleanMethod (IntPtr obj, IntPtr methodID, UnityEngine.jvalue[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    4. I/Unity   (32767):   at UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject._Call[Boolean] (System.String methodName, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    5. I/Unity   (32767):   at UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.Call[Boolean] (System.String methodName, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    6. I/Unity   (32767):   at ChartboostAndroid.hasCachedInterstitial (CBLocation location) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    7. I/Unity   (32767):   at Chartboost.hasCachedInterstitial (CBLocation location) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. LionTR

LionTR

Tried with the latest version (2014.07.25.), issue is still there sadly.

5. rayfigs

rayfigs

As I also have the same problem I just posted the question to prime31 support. Please feel free to follow or add to it.

http://support.prime31.com/14431/androidjavaexception-noclassdeffounderror-chartboost

Cheers,
    rayfigs

6. krubba

krubba

Seeing same issue...

W/dalvikvm(13751): Exception Ljava/lang/RuntimeException; thrown while initializing Lcom/chartboost/sdk/b;
    I/Unity (13751): AndroidJavaException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    I/Unity (13751): at ChartboostAndroid.hasCachedInterstitial (System.String location) [0x0002b] in /Users/user/Unity/PlumberAndroid4.3.4/Assets/Plugins/ChartboostAndroid/ChartboostAndroid.cs:69

7. yuriythebest

yuriythebest

Hi! This was probably asked before- in the new Google IAB system (V3) - what's the deal with restoring transactions? is it even a thing? QueryInventory does not seem to contain info on if a product was purchased or not

EDIT: Found it! It is indeed in QUeryInventory:

void queryInventorySucceededEvent( List<GooglePurchase> purchases, List<GoogleSkuInfo> skus )

a GooglePurchase contains a GooglePurchaseState

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  8. Friv 100

Friv 100

9. McSteed

McSteed

Hello,

I'm trying recreate the Facebook posting method I'm using from the iOS version on android and I'm getting confused.

The setup I have posts an image to a persons wall using the dialog box so they can customize the message. Here's the working iOS code I pieced together from Prime and from HowToMakeMobileGames

var pathToImage = Application.persistentDataPath + "/" + FacebookButton.screenshotFilename;
    if( !System.IO.File.Exists( pathToImage ) )
    pathToImage = null;
    FacebookBinding.showFacebookComposer(thePostString, pathToImage, thePostString );

Am I wrong that there is no equivalent method in the Android version? I only see posting as a link to an image in a dialog box or posting directly without any further action from the user.

Thanks

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  10. ZenithCode

ZenithCode

@Prime 31 - I'm using the prime 31 Android etcetera plugin to play videos on Android. It works well on Samsung S4 but when I try it on Asus Nexus 7, the video plays for 1 or 2 seconds and then the app restarts.

When I check logcat I see this:

Is it a known issue? Can I do anything to make it work on this device?
    Thanks

11. ZenithCode

ZenithCode

@prime31 - I have the same issue on Nexus 7 when playing mp4s.

Any solution?

12. WereCrab

WereCrab

Hi @prime31!

I'm using the prime 31 Social Plugin, and I'm running into the following problem: I cant authorize my app in Twitter on android devices. Here are my steps to reproduce:

0. Create new Unity project and import prime 31 Social Plugin
    1. Build *.apk with FacebookTestScene and TwitterTestScene (located at SocialNetworkingAndroid/demoAndroid)
    2. Install and launch this *.apk
    3. Press "Twitter Scene" button
    4. Press "Initialize" Twitter
    5. Press "Login" button
    6. Enter twitter login / password and press "Authorize" button

Expected result: loginSucceededEvent / loginFailedEvent should be fired;
    Actual result: Neither loginSucceededEvent nor loginFailedEvent fired, authorization dialog is displayed;

Device model: Asus TF300T, android ver. 4.2.1.

DDMS log is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsb9k96l3jcy1k2/log.txt?dl=0
    *.apk is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p211drvj48imm57/test_1.apk?dl=0

If I press "Back" button then loginFailedEvent (cancel) event is fired, and after that I'm able to authorize normally

Thanks

----------------
    UPD
    ----------------

Prime31 answers are here: http://support.prime31.com/15842/how-to-authorize-my-app-in-twitter

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  13. spiiin

spiiin

14. anhduc

anhduc

The game provides a very interesting feeling to your wonderful co e on websitde kizi juegos and you can share it on google

15. PAHeartBeat

PAHeartBeat

Hi Prime[31],

I we are facing a wierd issue with Google IAB Pulgin.

We we call GoogleIAB.queryInventory(....), in response of the we get "queryInventorySucceededEvent" from GoogleIABManager, its with came with 0 purchased and 7 SKU (SKU count is right as we have 7 managed item on goole inapp) after that we trying any item purchase we got message from google "Item already own this item" after click on "OK" button we got "purchaseFailedEvent" from GoogleIABManager with data
    LOG: InAppManager::IABPurchaseFailed => ERROR: User canceled. (response: -1005:User cancelled) RESPONSE: -1005

Here I have given link for 3 screen shot for logs and Google Message
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B15DtTahuZC8X0tSTUFoNWFUaGs&authuser=0
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B15DtTahuZC8Mzk4R1JobFJ2T2s&authuser=0
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B15DtTahuZC8MWNKZ3JIVHpKZTA&authuser=0

Developmet Tools and Environment
    Unity 4.6.6p1
    IAB Package: Prime[31] IAPAndroid_2.3
    Minimum API: 11
    Base API: 22
    Device: Nexux 7
    Device OS: Lolipop 5.1.1

After digg the issue little more I found that issue came in current IAB pakcage "IAPAndroid2.3.unitypackage" May be there are something wrong with it. I have tried a older version on IAB pacakge "IABAndroid_2014-11-05" from Prime[31], it got me correct value.

Here I get link screen shot which have log from Prime[31] event
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B15DtTahuZC8d2lhLV9FcVhPOUk/view?usp=sharing

I have one more confustion about Which version of Google IAB used "IABAndroid_2014-11-05"

16. pweeks

pweeks

Hey Prime,

using your IAB...was able to retrieve sku listings, and purchase on Friday, but today i can't get past

I/Prime31-IABH(17295): getSkuDetails() failed: 6:Error
    I/Prime31-HD(17295): IabHelper.flagEndAsync()
    I/Prime31-HD(17295): Ending async operation: refresh inventory

Any suggestions? earlier in this thread there was some talk about this error, but I didnt see an answer.

Thanks,
    Phil

edited: this had nothing to do with Prime31 plugin...if i recall it was due to the apk not being signed

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  17. Enki-Studios

Enki-Studios

Hiya Prime,
    I have an issue with restoring products. I have read through the forum here, but not really got anywhere yet.
    So I made a purchase, and now cannot restore the purchase again, from what I have read in the docs, I have to place a call to GoogleIAB.queryInventory( skus ); and then consume them with GoogleIAB.consumeProducts(skus); to make sure there are no "ghost purchases hanging in the air... " when I call consumeProducts().

But I keep getting
    "purchasefailedevent: Unable to buy item (response 7) Item already owned"
    And:
    "you cannot consume a project that has not been purchased..."

I have nver realy used these restorable product before, can you give me a hint in the right direction pease?

Cheers

18. pweeks

pweeks

I had that same issue of not being able to buy because it was owned but then unable to consume...I dont know what the issue is, but I do know to unblock yourself from development you can go to the developer merchants payment center and cancel the transaction so you can proceed with testing/debugging/etc

19. m_wasim_bashir

m_wasim_bashir

i am using prime31 Android in app billing . but there is a problem, my products are consumable. it ll be purchased successfully but when try to consume them , the log message is you do not purchase that product and when i try to purchase it again says that i already owned that project i dnt know whats going on.
    please help.

20. Uzi187

Uzi187

Using Prime31 - PlayGameServices_2015-09-08

I am getting this error on authentication, even in the demo :
    PlayGameServices.attemptSilentAuthentication ();
    PlayGameServices.authenticate();

ERROR:
    10-22 16:12:31.720: E/Prime31(14086): Exception running command on UI thread: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'com.google.android.gms.common.api.GoogleApiClient com.prime31.GameHelper.getApiClient()' on a null object reference

Any suggestions??

21. GuillaumeCL

GuillaumeCL

I'm trying to get Google IAPs working with the prime31 plugin and I'm seeing this error whenever I just call GoogleIAB.init(key)

I/dalvikvm(23579): Could not find method com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.AdvertisingIdClient.getAdvertisingIdInfo, referenced from method com.soomla.highway.lite.i.d
    W/dalvikvm(23579): VFY: unable to resolve static method 14543: Lcom/google/android/gms/ads/identifier/AdvertisingIdClient;.getAdvertisingIdInfo (Landroid/content/Context;)Lcom/google/android/gms/ads/identifier/AdvertisingIdClient$Info;
    D/dalvikvm(23579): VFY: replacing opcode 0x71 at 0x0000
    I/Prime31-Soomla(23579): Soomla Highway initialized async
    E/SOOMLA Highway(23579): The service has not been configured. Did you call initialize... ?
    I/Prime31-Soomla(23579): Soomla Highway initialized
    E/SOOMLA HighwayUtils(23579): The service has not been configured
    E/SOOMLA Highway(23579): Couldn't build event postData.
    E/SOOMLA Highway(23579): (sendEvent) Couldn't build event dictionary. Stopping send!
    D/Unity (23579): > AndroidJNI_CUSTOM_ExceptionOccurred()
    D/Unity (23579): > AndroidJNI_CUSTOM_DeleteLocalRef()
    W/dalvikvm(23579): threadid=19: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x41e6a960)
    D/Finsky (21789): [13215] InAppBillingUtils.getPreferredAccount: com.bigvikinggames.Game: Account from first account - [-bRx786o6AUvEp44tRTbGpMTjHc]
    D/Finsky (21789): [13240] InAppBillingUtils.getPreferredAccount: com.bigvikinggames.Game: Account from first account - [-bRx786o6AUvEp44tRTbGpMTjHc]
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-13388
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): java.lang.Error: FATAL EXCEPTION [Thread-13388]
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): Unity version : 5.2.2p2
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): Device model : samsung SM-T110
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): Device fingerprint: samsung/goyawifiue/goyawifi:4.2.2/JDQ39/T110UEUAOD1:user/release-keys
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579):
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: ConnectivityService: Neither user 10142 nor current process has android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE.
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1425)
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:1379)
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): at android.net.IConnectivityManager$Stub$Proxy.getActiveNetworkInfo(IConnectivityManager.java:1101)
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): at android.net.ConnectivityManager.getActiveNetworkInfo(ConnectivityManager.java:617)
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): at com.soomla.highway.lite.b.d.b(Unknown Source)
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): at com.soomla.highway.lite.b.d.a(Unknown Source)
    E/AndroidRuntime(23579): at com.soomla.highway.lite.b.e.run(Unknown Source)
    I/Prime31-Soomla(23579): Soomla Highway: onBillingSupported
    E/SOOMLA HighwayUtils(23579): The service has not been configured
    E/SOOMLA Highway(23579): Couldn't build event postData.
    E/SOOMLA Highway(23579): (sendEvent) Couldn't build event dictionary. Stopping send!

My app is thus crashing on startup. Again, the only thing I'm calling is the init function. I'm not using Soomla for anything, and I don't have a Soomla plugin installed, so I'm a bit curious how that's causing my app to crash.

Edit: I figured it out, I just needed to update the android manifest.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  22. MoribitoMT

MoribitoMT

We bought many of plugins. Really good work.
    (Admob Combo, Chartboost Combo, StoreKit (IAP), GameCenter, GooglePlayGameServices ( For leaderboards only )

We were able to implement all of them successfully, but the GooglePlayGameServices
    It gives the error "prime31 Exception running command on UI thread: null", does it have anything to do with other plugins or, it is activity thread related ? Any solution to this ?

Regards.

23. C4MProdDev

C4MProdDev

Hi, we are currently trying to use the last version of your plugin GoogleCloudMessaging but we have some problems.

When we call this method :
    Code (CSharp):
    1. GoogleCloudMessaging.setPushNotificationDefaultValueForKey("smallIcon", "small_icon");
    2. GoogleCloudMessaging.checkForNotification();
    the plugin crash with this error:
    Do you know where it could be from please?

24. domdev

domdev

Hi Prime

I'm using chartboost plugin and when Im trying to test build, I can see private permission (read phone status and identity), I also check androidmanifest but I cant find this permission and I dont want to use that permission, is it possible to remove that? how?
    THANKS

25. rajnifan

rajnifan

Okay, I've been trying for a good bit now to no avail at properly setting up the AndroidManifest.xml file to ignore urban airship while still allowing access to the ShowAlert portion of the Etcetera plugin. When I remove the <application>""</application> portion the app crashes. I just need to use the ShowAlert portion of the etcetera plugin and NOTHING else. UrbanAirship seems to be the main cause of my problems but I'm willing to accept any solutions. My app cannot have any network or internet permissions. How can I accomplish this? Do you have a clean Manifest I can use which has the necessary UA stuff stripped out properly? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, I just don't know what.

EDIT: On a further note, I have tried taking the default Unity AndroidManifest.xml <application> code and using that in place of the etcetera <application> code and it crashes as well:

<application
    android:icon="@drawable/app_icon"
    android:label="@String/app_name"
    android:debuggable="true">
    <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerProxyActivity"
    android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation">
    <intent-filter>
    <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
    <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
    </intent-filter>
    </activity>
    <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity"
    </activity>
    <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity"
    <meta-data android:name="android.app.lib_name" android:value="unity" />
    </activity>
    <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.VideoPlayer"
    </activity>
    </application>

True Skate APK app is one of the most playing skating go board game we have ever seen. This game was launched from Official Street skating board mobile game. Are you a true skating lover? Then definitely this game will attract you.
    In this game there are many options available but you can use all the applications options only if you do in app purchases.

26. sama-van

sama-van

@prime31
    Hi!

Any chance to update the Prime31-iOS-Etcetera plugin on the Unity store to the last revision?
    Currently 2.18 and would love to access to the last 2.22 features which include the video recording & library access! ^__^

Thank you!

27. HawkVision

HawkVision

Hi,
    Anyone please help, I am integrating prime 31 social combo in unity and it keeps on crashing on facebook login btn

log:

03-21 17:57:21.139: E/AndroidRuntime(25330): Process: com.wizlinx.socialproject, PID: 25330 03-21 17:57:21.139: E/AndroidRuntime(25330): Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "android.arch.core.internal.FastSafeIterableMap" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.wizlinx.socialproject-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.wizlinx.socialproject-1/lib/arm, /data/app/com.wizlinx.socialproject-1/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]...

28. gamesbx

gamesbx

Thanks for everyone's information

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Friv 2019 Games

29. Alanyeats

Alanyeats

Hi, Just checking to see if Prime31 is still updated? I know the billing libary have been updated a lot since last comments on this thread.