Search Unity

[Pre-Alpha] BIONICLE: Okoto Online Game: Testers Wanted!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Bionicle_fanatic, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Bionicle_fanatic

Bionicle_fanatic

Hi all,

Fanatic Studios have been working on a game for the re-relased lego theme Bionicle for the past few months. The first region is complete, with the second closely following it. With the release of Bionicle on the 1st of Jan, we've decided to allow a few lucky people to test the pre-alpha version of the game and leave feedback.

If you would like to participate, post here saying so, and you will receive a PM with a link to the game.

Please note that by posting you agree to refrain from distributing the game or footage of the game to third parties.

Only the first five users to post will be chosen, so hurry while positions last!

2. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

I will be an alpha tester! I was a big fan of Bionicle back in the day(7 years ago). Also(I'm pretty sure), you have permission from LEGO to do this, right?

3. ChimaRocks

ChimaRocks

Can I beta test?

4. Elmerius

Elmerius

Count me in! I've been very excited for this!

5. Bionicle_fanatic

Bionicle_fanatic

@Silver Games: Fanatic Studios are not associated with the Lego Group, this is a fan-created project [:)]

6. Arzaki

Arzaki

I would also like to alpha test.

7. Fordianl

Fordianl

I would like to take the alpha as long as it runs on mac and does not kill my computer. Thank you!

8. Bionicle_fanatic

Bionicle_fanatic

@Fordianl It's browser-based, so compatible with most computers with the Unity webplayer installed. And it shouldn't kill your comp, it's quite a small game performance-wise.

9. C-Screator

C-Screator

nice, I was quite the fan of bionicles back in the day :) may i beta test? :D

10. Bionicle_fanatic

Bionicle_fanatic

@C-Screator: Beta Testing is a long way off yet, but I'll probably post a topic here announcing it, so keep your eyes open [;)] [:p]

11. C-Screator

C-Screator

:DI'd love to see some more game play images,sprites or title screens

12. awesometoa

awesometoa

I'll beta test it! :D

13. Bionicle_fanatic

Bionicle_fanatic