Search Unity

Please take a look at my affordable assets! (2 Fonts, 1 Sprite, 1 Editor Extension)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pauldelacrz, Feb 9, 2016.

1. pauldelacrz

pauldelacrz

Hey, guys! I just thought it would be nice to show you all a collection of all the assets that I'm currently selling on the Unity Asset Store. This list and all the attributes within it could change anytime in the future, so I will be sure to let you guys know about the relevant changes on future posts. Please enjoy your browsing experience, and reply to this forum or message me if you have any questions! :)

---------------------------------
    Wood Carvings (Font)
    Price: $0.10
    Usable Characters: 86
    File Size: 37.3 kB
    Unique Selling Point: 2nd Most Popular Paid Font on the Unity Asset Store!

Purchase Link: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/43701

Description: Have you ever found yourself in a position where you need to type engravings and carvings onto various UI elements, textures, and surfaces in your game?

It's pretty difficult trying to hand draw all those inscriptions yourself, but fortunately, my font set will take care of the job for you! With 86 usable font characters, you'll be provided with more than enough letters and symbols to craft your legendary game story! If that's not enough, this font set will function perfectly as bold or italicized typefaces on your Unity game!

What are you waiting for! Get this amazing font for the extremely low price of $0.10!

Starker Marker (Font)
    Price: $0.15
    Usable Characters: 106
    File Size: 35.6 kB
    Unique Selling Point: 3rd Most Popular Paid Font on the Unity Asset Store!

Purchase Link: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/53539
    Description: The Starker Marker is a unique font that is designed to imitate how text appears when using a whiteboard marker to write on the board. It contains 106 usable characters, which is around 23% more characters than the Wood Carvings font itself!

If you ever need a thick yet readable font on your game text or title screen, then you need to purchase the Starker Marker font for only $0.15!

Animated Crosshair (Sprite)

Price: FREE
    Function: Looped Animation, Prefab, 2D Sprite
    File Size: 76.3 kB
    Unique Selling Point: THE Most Popular Crosshair Texture on the Unity Asset Store!

Purchase Link: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/54897
    Description: This is a simple, red crosshair sprite that has a zooming in and zooming out animation associated with it.

Feel free to change the colors, tints, animations, and utilities of this sprite for anything you want!

Genesis Code (Editor Extension)

Price: $2
    Function: Editor Extension, Script, Game Mechanics
    File Size: 42.8 kB
    Unique Selling Point: FOUR 5-star Ratings! TWO 5-star Reviews!

Purchase Link: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/44955
    Description:
    With Genesis Code, you have the power to CREATE or DESTROY any game object you desire, just from a single Unity script!
    Just insert the Genesis Code script to the object or prefab of your preference, and adjust the settings to cater to your liking! Pretty soon, your game will have its very own cycle of self-modulation, automatically destroying and creating game objects whenever you see fit!

What are you waiting for?! Considering all the amazing features and capabilities this script has to offer, $2 is a reasonable price!

Attached Files:

• Icon.png
      Icon.png
      File size:
      24.2 KB
      Views:
    • Icon.png
      Icon.png
      File size:
      10.4 KB
      Views:
    • Icon.png
      Icon.png
      File size:
      24.2 KB
      Views:
    • Icon.png
      Icon.png
      File size:
      10.4 KB
      Views:
    • Icon.png
      Icon.png
      File size:
      12.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  2. pauldelacrz

pauldelacrz

If there's any additional information that you guys want me to include, just send me a reply, and I will add it in immediately. I've lowered the price of Animated Crosshair to $0.01 to see how sales will fare. In order to improve the presentation, I will probably include screenshots of the assets in this thread soon.

3. pauldelacrz

pauldelacrz

Come on, guys! Let's ramp up the number of sales on this thing!

4. pauldelacrz

pauldelacrz

Hey, guys! Good news! I just made the Animated Crosshair asset free, so if you want it, you can come get it!