Search Unity

Please Help..STOP graphic rebuild loop!! - CanvasScaler problem

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Deleted User, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

This is the first time I have broke a unity project, and I need help to go back, so unity thinks sprite packer has never been run..why can I not do that? I dumped all the data in library folder, re-packed, again and again..

My project is stuck in an endless loop of thousands of errors, all because I deleted a sprite, I replaced,. now the atlas data is corrupt, help...

Code (CSharp):
    1. ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    2. Parameter name: index
    3. System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.UI.ICanvasElement].get_Item (Int32 index) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:633)
    4. UnityEngine.UI.CanvasUpdateRegistry.PerformUpdate () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Extensions/guisystem/guisystem/UI/Core/CanvasUpdateRegistry.cs:107)
    5. UnityEngine.Canvas.SendWillRenderCanvases () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/EditorGenerated/UICanvasBindings.cs:152)
    7. [B] (UnityEngine.UI.Image) for graphic rebuild while we are already inside a graphic rebuild loop. This is not supported.
    8. UnityEngine.UI.CanvasScaler:Update()[/B]

SpritePacker, is disabled..yet I still get these errors..

All day wasted....

2. Carpe-Denius

Carpe-Denius

Check if you have some image (maybe in a prefab) with width and height set to zero and change that.