Search Unity

[PC][FREE][RELEASED] 'i hate skool', a sandbox school simulator inspired in Skool Daze

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by amentoraz, Nov 23, 2014.

1. amentoraz

amentoraz

Hi!

This is 'i hate skool', a game fully written in C# in Unity3D, a school simulator inspired in the 8-bit legend Skool Daze. Based on its ZX Spectrum looks, it has been enhanced in order to bring an experience that can be enjoyed today:
    • Fight, shoot, jump, sit, write on blackboards, and most important of all, don’t miss any classes or you’ll get lines!
    • Now you can answer the teachers’ questions and beat the swot in his own field!
    • A much more lively school now full of kids.
    • Full weather system. Don’t get wet or you’ll get lines!
    • Beat the game in the old Skool Daze style: Activate every shield, get the combination from the teachers (and the forgetful Mr.Creak!), open the safe and change your report!

'i hate skool' is free of charge and can be downloaded from itch.io:

http://whiteholestudios.itch.io/i-hate-skool

Since the code has been written using techniques like pattern design in OOP, there's plans on releasing or selling the source code along with all the surrounding material in the Asset Store.

GarBenjamin likes this.
  2. radiantboy

radiantboy

Looks excellent, I would certainly buy that asset, we could all make our own skool daze clone, it would be brilliant! Please release :)