Search Unity

Parker Lost - New First Person Horror Experience

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by DeadwareGameStudios, Jul 27, 2016.

1. DeadwareGameStudios

DeadwareGameStudios

Story:

I can't take this...

Those where the last words Parker Lost ever wrote. Shortly after this note was written Parker was found hanging from a tree in his backyard. In this game you play as Dakota Frye, Parker's best friend. As you proceed in the game, strange happenings start to occur. You start to "See" Parker. He's seeking revenge on every damn one of those sick bastards who drove him towards his suicide. Can you stop him? Would you even want to?

Screenshots:

I hope you all enjoy this game. New updates coming soon!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. DeadwareGameStudios

DeadwareGameStudios

Update!!!

We have just finished the Kitchen at Parker's house, one of the very first scenes of the game. This took me 3 or so hours to build, texture and light. I hope you guys enjoy. More updates coming soon!!!

3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Revenge! - One of the best coping mechanisms for trials and tribulations.
    All scenes look slightly overly saturated imo. Other than that, so far so good.

4. DeadwareGameStudios

DeadwareGameStudios

Thanks for the feedback. It makes sence that a horror game should have the lighting of one. A cool feature of this game is that the coloring and lighting changes as parker is near. One that has a much more ominous feel. That being said the colors do feel extremely saturated so we will work on the saturation. Thank you