Search Unity

Paranoia "horror game"

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by RedLine, Mar 25, 2013.

1. RedLine

RedLine

$Paranoia Logo.jpg

UPDATE:I fixed lots of glitches and added many new things chekout new version of Paranoia

Well this is my first finished unity3D game, its inspired by Slender,Amnesia,Survivors and many other
    horror games.

objective is simple find all notes, each note has writing on it... wich can explain some of stuffs around you.

as this is my first game i hope you guys/girls like it :)
    If you have any problem just leave a comment i will try to help you....

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=6cfaf398ca6115d0e8c0050b08096546

Chekout Couple of screenshots from new version !!:

$screenshots.jpg

$Paranoia 3.jpg

$Paranoia 5.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  2. EliteMossy

EliteMossy

Please use a spell checker and proper grammar, it looks so untidy seeing incorrect spellings.

3. Muhannad_Taslaq

Muhannad_Taslaq

Hi ,, i think the concept is nice but you need to work more on the trailer :) i always like such games but we all fail in the trap of expecting them all to be the same .. for a start this is great but i advise you to go deeper in the story :)

Cheers

4. Muhannad_Taslaq

Muhannad_Taslaq

Hi ,, i think the concept is nice but you need to work more on the trailer :) i always like such games but we all fail in the trap of expecting them all to be the same .. for a start this is great but i advise you to go deeper in the story :)

Cheers

5. RedLine

RedLine

Thank you, i am glad you like it. Well i never made trailer but for future games i will make sure to make one

6. Marc-Saubion

Marc-Saubion

I downloaded it but it doesn't work: exe won't launch. :confused:

7. RedLine

RedLine

8. Marc-Saubion

Marc-Saubion

This is the exact same file: doesn't word either.

It would be great to have some feedback from someone else: maybe the problem is form my computer.

9. RedLine

RedLine

yeah, its probably from your computer, i talked with my friend and it works fine for him

10. DivideByZero

DivideByZero

I always love playing simple homemade games such as yours, I thoroughly enjoyed it and believe your game has lots of potential!
    Are you looking for any help to improve your game gameplay-wise? If so, I could provide some knowledge if you'd like.

11. RedLine

RedLine

12. CHStudios

CHStudios

Hey there I think this game is pretty cool and I would like to know how to make a similar game, I want to make a Slender game, but with a soilder character that can shoot Slenderman and ''try'' to kill him after finding all of the pages. If you don't mind, I would like for you or anyone else reading this to AT LEAST help me with developing this game. And I would also like to make a trailer for this game if you don't mind and advertise it around the internet, to get it popular because I believe this game has the potential of being famous!! Please reply ASAP!! Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I look foward to watching your game developing take off!!!:)

13. silkroadgame

silkroadgame

Your game is pretty cool,it's funny.

14. RedLine

RedLine

Sorry for late reply.. I wish i can help you but i have a loot of work on new game Slenderman:Survival, take a look if you have a time. oh don't worry i don't mind good luck with your game :)

15. RedLine

RedLine

Thanks

16. killerbat

killerbat

Wow nice, its weird i was making a game just like this we both have the same sound effects

17. GoldenUnit

GoldenUnit

Great job! You have a solid foundation to work with. Consider trying a new angle instead of the Slenderman note-collecting or some variation on it. When will the final game be ready?

18. RedLine

RedLine

I think this is more like finished game i will maybe release some new updates here and there but i need find more time becaus i am working on two diffrent projects right now, much better than this game ;)

19. GoldenUnit

GoldenUnit

So how do you quit the game?

20. runner

runner

:( So why would anyone bother with this slender game when clearly a much better game is in development, Not the greatest way at keeping the fans interested.

21. RedLine

RedLine

People who played this game likes it and i am happy becaus of it. Two new games i am working on are diffrent projects, and i still want to release one more update for this game, for people who liked it :)

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  22. RedLine

RedLine

Bump Update !!

23. RedLine

RedLine

In new version you can quit the game with ESC

24. wmgcata

wmgcata

By looking at the replies in this thread this game seems decent. I only have one problem though, the image attached to the thread doesn't show up.

25. RedLine

RedLine

hehe thank you, oh i am trying to remove it but i can't

26. RedLine

RedLine