Search Unity

Not a Clone

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by japtar10101, Sep 29, 2014.

1. japtar10101

japtar10101

Hey, everyone. I've completed my September #OneGameAMonth called Not a Clone. It a bit of a rant I've been wanting to make about the mobile game market for some time now. Anyway, Not a Clone is a Wario Ware Inc.-like game where you play a series of mobile games before your device's battery runs out. I made it using the Unity 4.6 Beta to practice with their new UI framework. Let me know what you think.

Edit: we're remaking it for the mobile! Check out the updates in this new thread:

Not a Clone (Mobile Remake)

The original prototype is completely free: the trailer and the download links are listed below.

GameJolt:
    http://gamejolt.com/games/other/not-a-clone/35130/

Itch.io:
    http://omiyagames.itch.io/not-a-clone

Last edited: May 16, 2015
    megadavido likes this.
  2. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

im disappointed I didnt see a single slender man in there... althought i guess thats not really mobile

3. TheRaider

TheRaider

It looks really well done, I think I will try it later!

4. japtar10101

japtar10101

There may be too many Slender clones...but yeah, I was focused on mobile, and Slenderman never crossed my mind. At least that's the only thing I disappointed you with.

5. SteveJ

SteveJ

Some of the UI animations you've done look really neat :)

6. dogzerx2

dogzerx2

Hey not bad!! I like your style!

7. TheValar

TheValar

well done looks great!

8. FuzzyQuills

FuzzyQuills

That first bit looks like that red flying Kirby enemy and flappy bird just had a baby... :p

And this is definitely pretty... and very WarioWare-like! :) (I personally think mario-party or something else like that... :D)

9. japtar10101

japtar10101

The majority of the graphics are from Kenney, so they deserve the most credit on style. I actually work solo as a programmer. There were a few graphics I did make, namely the smartphone border and the Don't Blink minigame, but it's obviously not my strongest talent.

FuzzyQuills and dogzerx2 like this.
  10. japtar10101

japtar10101

Apologize for the necro post, but I completely forgot to mention that yes, a mobile remake is in order. You can check out any updates on it in this new thread:

Not a Clone (Mobile Remake)