Search Unity

Noob question

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Mods_o_joy, Nov 27, 2015.

1. Mods_o_joy

Mods_o_joy

i wanted to make a Photography Simulator game (Yes its stupid) and i have no idea where to start with coding the start screen, features or anything, some of the features i wanted to have are the ability to buy different camera's, Accessories, Ect, and have In game events occur randomly that the player could go to and take different photos ect and sell them for a profit,i want the game to just be a fun relaxing game like with any other simulator game, Not having an end goal.

2. Mods_o_joy

Mods_o_joy

Also the player is able to change out lenses and flashes/Battery's/Mem cards/Ect in the field AKA at one of the beforehand mentioned events

3. BenZed

BenZed

I don't see a question in here, anywhere.

If you're trying to ask how to do all this stuff, then I'd suggest you start small and work your way up. Do some tutorials and implement each thing one at a time.

4. Ian094

Ian094

Well, as BenZed said, I don't see a question in here, anywhere.

I guess you are looking for advice.

Your idea seems cool and it's definitely achievable. I would personally recommend learning the basics first from the Learn Section then progressively develop your game from what you learn.

The Live Training page has lots of useful tutorials such as a shop system that I think would work well for the feature you want to implement about buying different cameras and accessories.

Good luck!

5. Mods_o_joy

Mods_o_joy

Thanks for the help, And the question was "How do i get started "