Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Nexus Ball [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Spider-574, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Spider-574

Spider-574

Nexus Ball is a puzzle and action game, in 3 dimensions, which challenges you to guide a giant ball across the most convoluted loops with obstacles and traps , the obstacles consist in axes hanging, red laser , rotating blades , and other things. created with the Unity 3D game engine. Which means that, along with great graphic quality, Nexus Ball has the physical effects to cause the ball to roll with perfect simulation. And that's a very detailed note on Nexus Ball, because to make it to the end of each of the 16 levels, Nexus Ball challenges you to overcome many obstacles in this game, and you must take into account the possibilities of where the ball's headed. Because in Nexus Ball not only do you have to dodge obstacles and traps, but you'll also have to deal with more complicated problems that require frenzy and studying of the situation slowly. But all the levels of Nexus Ball are solvable, so don't despair, you just have to find out by getting the ball rolling!

Steam Greenlight = http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241818081&searchtext=

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    User10101 likes this.
  2. Darkays

Darkays

Hey there,

I tried your game out on Gamejolt and I have to be honest, I'm not really feeling it in its current state...

When you first start the game the camera is pointed towards basically a dead end, but it doesn't look that way because there is a collectable in front of you. So I went for the collectable and fell off. Then the game crashed. I rebooted the game, and turned around and I was confused as to where to go. I wasn't sure what was what, things that looked like obstacles were actually platforms, when I got hit by an obstacle it made me jump again, I was floating in midair. I didn't know what was going on at all. Then eventually I fell down and the game crashed.

This was basically the same story as I tried playing it over and over. I just had no idea what was going on. Though my other complaint with the game are the controls. These controls are extremely "floaty" and imprecise. It takes an incredibly long time to fall down from a jump. Also if you are on a slant, jump doesn't work correctly.

Sorry to say but I saw a lot of problems with the game but don't get discouraged, these are fixable. You just have to work on it some more.