Search Unity

DELETE THIS POST!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by tafer95, Jul 1, 2015.

1. tafer95

tafer95

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Interesting package. Looks well made.

Proper grammar on the text bubble is "if the word is more than 16 letters".

Good job on the package guys.

3. tafer95

tafer95

Thanks! and sorry, jeje my english is not perfect (I speak spanish):)

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. GameDevCH

GameDevCH

This Asset Can Open in Unity 4.6 ?

5. tafer95

tafer95

Hello, this asset was created in unity 5 and is not supported for unity 4.6

6. GameDevCH

GameDevCH

7. tafer95

tafer95

8. MrGky93

MrGky93

is this use server for the textures ??
    Because when i add 9000 levels ohhh the game will have more than 1gb

9. tafer95

tafer95

Hello, this asset don't use server for the "textures" (Aren't textures, are sprites that with code is converted to texture for optimization).

Really the game most big that i know of this type contains 1000 levels.
    I go to put an example of a game of 1000 words (VERY, VERY BIG):

The promedy weight of an image of 256x192 pixels (With compressed format) is 24 KB (In unity)

1000 images * 24 KB = 24 MB

The weight of one game for android (With anything, an empty game) exported by unity is 14.5 MB
    The weight of the complete game is 19.5 MB (Without images). (I am using only 5 MB)

Then:

24 MB + 19.5 MB + (Texts, translations or other things) 0.2 MB (like a lot) = 43,7 MB (a game of 1000 levels).

Then i think that is not necessary use server for the sprites, also the players will need internet connection, and is not good force to your players to use the internet conection to play, no all people have internet everywhere and will prefer delete the game.

(Sorry for my english, i hope you understand this post)

10. MrGky93

MrGky93

nice but how looks the texture when i play it ??
    Because 256x192 is small and it is pixel ??

11. berrie

berrie

how to Automatic fit to screen

i have problem
    here i attach the file for your perusal

Attached Files:

12. berrie

berrie

another problem

Attached Files:

13. tafer95

tafer95

Hello Berrie, we use an script to center the camera, this is for have no problems with the different resolutions then this adjust the camera depends of the resolution. Exactly that you see in the camera, you will see in the mobile device.
    The resolution: 10:16 is more for tablets
    The resolution 9:16 is more for phones, you can use this and you can adjust the objects in the game. With this resolution you prevent more the black lines.

And to solve the problem 2 i need that you say me the word that you are using. (Exactly like you put in the Words_Database).

14. tafer95

tafer95

And remember change the Wabted Aspect Ratio in the script Aspect Utility added to the Main Camera:

You obtain the number dividing you actual aspect ratio, example: 9/16 (If the aspect ratio is 9:10) = 0,5625

15. tafer95

tafer95

Hello, this is your problem with your word, you don't need put space later an slash, this desorder the word.
    Delete the space. And the problem 3 occurs when the sum of the letters that you have later of the slash exceeds 11.

16. tafer95

tafer95

17. AndPoint

AndPoint

Can you support facebook to share question. I need this feature. Let me know if you can do that.

18. tafer95

tafer95

Hi, no, sorry, i can't do that, but here you can see a plugin for Android that can help you if you want this feature:
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/37320
    I can't because i am not programmer Java :(

19. rakuzas

rakuzas

Really want this asset.. Really hope this asset onsale with 24 Hour Sale or some discount.. Hahaha.. BTW maybe I can wait some few month till I have enough money to buy it.. Because its pretty expensive to me since my currency right now is 1USD=MYR3.80.. BTW.. Look like easy to use and kinda interesting.. Maybe I can use it for my upcoming Picture Guess/Quiz game.. ^_^ And glad see the Dev active.. Some other asset I afraid to buy it since Dev not active or Abandoned Assets.. :(

20. tafer95

tafer95

Hi buddy!, i don't know how i can put discount at the asset, we will have to wait :c

21. rakuzas

rakuzas

Hahaha.. I don't know too.. I tried to make some Guess like game as your assets.. But I'm kinda busy though.. Hahaha.. So I'm considering just buying your asset.. Maybe I can wait for some few days/month since I need to buy Google Dev Account too.. XD You will be give support right?

BTW.. I want to confirm.. if I bought your asset, It fully compatible with any GUI and animation? Because I already purchased some GUI and Animator.. Maybe going to implement it with your asset.. And, other question I will ask later when I already buy it.. ^_^

Thank you in advance~

22. tafer95

tafer95

Hi, maybe can be compatible with the things that you say, else i can give you support.

23. rakuzas

rakuzas

Nice! I'm planning to buy your asset today! Finally I have enough money.. I have many idea about my upcoming game.. May i know which country do you live? And also, if I have problem, you give direct support for free or not? XD

And.. This asset don't have timer yet right? Maybe I will need ask support for this..

Also, I notice your asset doesn't have have youtube preview of this game or demo.. :D

PS : my currency dropped again.. Increase 0.02 per USD.. Ahhhh.. :( Lucky still have enough money to buy.. XD

24. tafer95

tafer95

Hi, this is a "demo" game with little changes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EkumeGames.PicsQuiz3LetterWords

I am from Colombia, and yes, i do support for free if you need help with things related with this asset.

And not, no have timer.

25. rakuzas

rakuzas

Ok.. I already bought your asset today.. Currently I'm trying to merge your asset with my already bought GUI Asset.. XD I'm trying to implement timer too.. I will ask question or support from time to time.. Better post it here or direct email?

Thanks in advance~

26. tafer95

tafer95

Post it here :D

27. rakuzas

rakuzas

OK.. Hope my post don't considered as spam..

I want to implement timer with your asset.. The truth is.. I don't even know yet how.. Hahaha.. But my idea like this :

When start, player will play as usual game.. But with timer.. Like 30 secs or more.. But we can give player use some consumable ITEM work as timer reload (can buy at store).. If player can answer within time limit and correct answer.. Player win and unlock next level.. If failed, player need to try again.

I also think maybe nice if we can give gold as bonus base on how many words in the quiz.. Example.. CAT.. We give extra 3 gold like that.. 1 gold each..

Other idea maybe just keep for myself while figuring how to make its work.. XD But I can see it now..

PS : Right now my paid GUI having some difficulties.. Hope that dev can help solve my problem tomorrow.. So I don't even start yet with your asset.. Just play around.. Its really easy to use and config.. But maybe need to do some tweaking to suits my idea and needs..

28. berrie

berrie

i buy the share pic. and i put button share and it return error. i see your example and it work perfect. how do you do that . i'm beginner. please teach me.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  29. tafer95

tafer95

In unity this return error (It's normal) if you tested in a mobile and this send you error, please say me the problem that you have, i could help you

30. berrie

berrie

its work after i copy your button code.
    now i have some issue on your game. total of level of my game is 300 and 300 images and the total images just around 8mb. after i build and install on my samsung tab 7. and i run my app it will stuck on unity splash screen logo before return to home screen. but it work on my lenovo a850 and my asus zenfone 2. I test on another device, samsung tab 10 and same result only splash screen before return to home screen. after I reduce the game level to 100 the game work fine. question is how many level your game can support? the game only crash on tab and it work on phone.

rakuzas likes this.
  31. tafer95

tafer95

Hello, the tablets normally have more capacity and are more powerful, i really don't know what's the problem because you are saying that in the phones this works good, i tested in 4 mobile phones and this works perfect but i have no tablets to test. The higher problem is that you are saying that if you build the game with 100 levels the game works perfectly, i really don't know what can be the problem :(, if you find a solution please share with me.

rakuzas likes this.
  32. berrie

berrie

its look like your game can only support around 150 level and need at least 2GB RAM to run. i don't know how to fix it , all tab user in my game rate it only 1 star because it crash. and it happen on my sister phone. stuck at unity logo and return to home screen. please help me. i think your can try create at least 250 level and send me the apk file. i need to test on my tab :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

33. aweha

aweha

Hi @tafer95, can this be compiled for both android and iOS ? I see that you've put apple and android logo, but i just want to double check again.

Also in the demo game that you've created, i can see that you've put video ads in the game.
    Will you provide any tutorial for that? Or will the assets be updated with that feature?

Thanks before. I'm very interested with this assets.

34. tafer95

tafer95

Hi, this asset will be deleted of Asset Store because i have no time to do support.

35. rakuzas

rakuzas

Awww.. To bad.. Guess I will just tweaking your code or just release the game as the original.. :( Hope I can get my investment back soon.. :(

36. MrGky93

MrGky93

lol now he will delete it wtf ??

37. rakuzas

rakuzas

Till now still not delete yet.. And I'm found someone review he still give support.. IDK because don't try ask support direct email yet.. Right now.. I'm just using his asset 100% and edit his default GUI with my own GUI.. Still playing around with his script..

Actually I'm going to merge this asset with my paid GUI + Animator.. But somehow not working and not compatible.. Its sad to see some good asset going to be deleted.. :(

38. berrie

berrie

razkuzas what is your game concept?
    how many level you added?

39. tafer95

tafer95

A little thing: I tested the game with 1600 levels i had no problems

40. berrie

berrie

are you sure?

41. tafer95

tafer95