Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Need understanding. Please Help.

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by ThatGUI52, Jul 14, 2014.

1. ThatGUI52

ThatGUI52

I am creating, or attempting to create an Xbox 360 game. But I've noticed that most games for the Xbox 360 prompt the player to sign into their Microsoft account and verify their storage unit at the main menu before playing. how would I go about doing this. Just the idea of how it works is boggling. Also, while on the subject, I'm quite curious with how to set up Xbox 360 achievements as well. Please assist me by responding with an appropriate answer. thank you in advance.

2. smitchell

smitchell

I worked with Microsoft before on a xbox arcade game. And when ready they provided their SDK which would have had all that stuff in. If your seriously making an xbox game then Microsoft would give you a manager guy thing who'll get you all that. And sometimes they say you can't do that; and they'll get someone else to do it for you. I know they're really picky about doing avatar awards with one of their studios instead of yours.

3. laurelhach

laurelhach

You also have all the TRC that are required by Microsoft. You should investigate what you will need to be conform to with their rules. It is not as "simple" as just making a game for PC ...

4. ThatGUI52

ThatGUI52

Ok thank you :) Make alot more sense now. Still kinda sketchy they might not let you do it yourself though. lol