Search Unity

Need scripts

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by edtrusty, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edtrusty

edtrusty

I'm begining a work on an app using unity
    It is going to be a script library where users can look through a collection of scripts in various languages or for different game engines
    People would submit a script that they would like to share to the world and if it doesn't have any errors I will add it to the app with credit to the author if desired

If you have a script you want included in the app post it here with the author name and limits of use (ie. Commercial or personal use) and if it works I'll add it to the app
    Please include which language the script is in and if it is used in a certain program(ie. Unity engine, Blender etc.)
    Much thanks in advance

2. Whiteleaf

Whiteleaf

honestly this probably won't work. people will start to use this when they don't know how to script, then when there is an error they won't know how to fix it, leading to frustration. and there will be errors because some scripts can only be used for certain things, and certain objects. You can continue to try and work this out but I don't think it will happen because of the way it works....people shouldn't use pre-made scripts anyways if they don't know how to code, because like I said, errors.

3. Dantus

Dantus

4. edtrusty

edtrusty

Notes, instructions, tutorials could also be added

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.