Need experienced Unity Dev to help with some consulting.

Discussion in 'Commercial Work' started by ElectricCrow, Sep 14, 2012.

1. ElectricCrow

ElectricCrow

Hey folks,
    I'm working on a very ambitious project that I've been building a dev team for and would like to find someone that is very experienced in Unity Development to go over my concepts, features, functions and score and let me know what my biggest hurdles are going to be, what sorts of things I need to consider when addressing these features with the dev team, potential methods of establishing these features in the game, etc.

If interested, I may be interested in bringing someone on board as a regular paid consultant for the right person.

Thanks so much.

2. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

Howdy, sounds like an ambitious project (at least if you are referring to the one linked to in your sig), but you might consider asking a mod to move this to the Commerical Work forum.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  3. mylesb

mylesb

Hi Crow :)
    I'm interested in consulting for you and if the project is intriguing then I would also be happy being part of the design team.
    I was a designer at KMMIE, the team behind LA Noire (prev Team Bondi), Happy Feet 2 and the upcoming Mad Max and Whore of the Orient.

Let me know if you are interested.

4. Fishman92

Fishman92

If you pay, I'll be happy to provide some expertise. Email me at fjh1616(at)gmail.com, or check my skype.

5. CrazySi

CrazySi

Don't you trust your current Dev Team? Why not ask them? If not why did you hire them in the first place :)