Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

NATIVE PLUGINS for Unity: iOS, Android [Need Prime31 / Easy Mobile / Stans Assets replacement??]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Voxel-Busters, Apr 4, 2015.

?

Do you want to see Windows Mobile support in CPNP? FYI, current market share is less than 3%.

Poll closed Aug 26, 2022.
  1. Ooh la la, Love to see that!

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. I don't give a damn!

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Are you crazy! Who makes games for Windows Mobile.

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hi,
    Once you select your required features and after saving it, go to Assets/Plugins/Android/native_plugin_lib folder. You will find Android Manifest.xml file over there.

You can see all permissions from our plugin in that manifest. Else paste us the xml contents we will guide you on it.

Location request shouldn't be from our app.

Thanks,
    VB Team

2. Simon_says

Simon_says

I noticed this behavior in Color Switch game(which is not made in Unity) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fortafygames.colorswitch
    It automatically logs me in when I run the game, and if I cancel the sign in, it doesn't try to log me in anymore when I start the game, only when I try to open leaderboard/achievements.

3. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Let me give a try with failing case. I gave a try earlier but the error information is not much useful that time.

4. Simon_says

Simon_says

I also noticed that in my games which use your plugin, when I cancel the sign in on Android, there is a native popup saying "sign in failed", while in the game I posted above it's not. Is this popup handled by gps or your plugin? If it's handled by your plugin then you can probably change the error status or just trigger another event.

Also what about iOS? Should it work out of the box there or it's the same behavior as on Android?

5. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Could you please send me a screenshot? If you mean about toast, its our - It will be only available in debug mode. If you mean a dialog, its recommended from Android docs to trigger that dialog (from API - UI isn't designed by us)

Thanks,
    VB Team

6. Gametyme

Gametyme

Is there an eta for bitcode support for iOS?

7. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Bitcode files for Twitter SDK are alone pending as of now and in progress. For Billing we already had a link in the product description on Asset Store page.

Please let us know if we miss any?

Thanks,
    VB Team

8. Simon_says

Simon_says

Here is a screenshot of what happens in my game if I cancel the sign in, first the popup appears Screenshot_20160529-104318.png then after clicking "OK" on it the toast appears Screenshot_20160529-104322.png . Not using debug mode here.

If for example I turn off internet connection on my phone, then getting toast only saying "STATUS_NETWORK_ERROR".

Attached Files:

9. vanshika1012

vanshika1012

@Voxel Busters I successfully implemented notification, but my app doesnt launch when I click my push notification. I am using unity 5.3.2 and CPNP version 1.3.1.1

10. vanshika1012

vanshika1012

@Voxel Busters I want to add sounds , images to be received via push notification. Please help with this.

11. DshFox

DshFox

Hi, facebook is included as social network? I am interested in share screenshot on facebook but in the screenshot at assetstore only shows up Twitter. Facebook isnt included then?

Edit: I forgot to ask, the Restore Purchased works on android too or it's only on IOS? Your plugin supports the snapshot(game saved) using saved games(from android) or it only set/read variables? Thanks

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  12. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hi Vanshika,
    We replied to your query from our support. Please have a look.

Thanks,
    VB Team

13. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Sharing feature needs the availability of Service App on the device. We have API's for sharing on specific services too. Currently we support Facebook & Twitter in Social sharing.

Restore Purchases is available on Android too. Single API will work for both.
    We don't support snapshots directly but thats what we use under the hood. Similar to snapshots, iOS doesn't have any so we wrapped it with our API. Please have a look at this tutorial on Cloud Services Feature.

Thanks,
    VB Team

DshFox likes this.
  14. DshFox

DshFox

Just bought o/

I saw that you will implement the Amazon appstore stuff. Do you also intends to include the windows platform to make CPNP becomes super incredible awesome ultra pack? Also, there is something in the whishlist about ads? Thanks

15. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

@DshFox
    We are looking for feedback on extending to Windows platform. Would be great to see your input for each feature that maps on Standalone platform. Please drop us a PM to discuss more.

Thanks,
    VB Team

16. Gametyme

Gametyme

Link is dead.

17. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Thanks for pointing.
    Just corrected the tutorials link.

Thanks,
    VB Team

18. Gametyme

Gametyme

Hello, I have everything setup in iTunes ect and everything works. While in sandbox testing I noticed that anything I try to buy for a second says I already own it and it will be restored. I have verified that these are setup as consumables in both iTunes connect and your plug in. This also happens with non consumables as its supposed to. Im using unity 5.3.4.

edit, tried a different account and it worked.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  19. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Could you please try with mime type as "text/csv" instead of just "csv" ?

Thanks,
    VB Team

AnthonyTu likes this.
  20. AnthonyTu

AnthonyTu

Still the same problem: the file doesn't appear. I've also tried setting the composer to use HTML body, and switching it to text/plain (txt file). Here is a bit more of my code:

byte[]mybytes=Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(csv);
    SendMailWithAttachment("test","test",newstring[]{"email@address.com"},mybytes);

------------------------------

public voidSendMailWithAttachment(stringSubject,stringBody,string[]Recipients,byte[]Attach)
    {
    //Create composer
    MailShareComposer_composer=newMailShareComposer();
    _composer.Subject=Subject;
    _composer.Body=Body;
    _composer.IsHTMLBody=true;
    _composer.ToRecipients=Recipients;
    _composer.CCRecipients=m_mailCCRecipients;
    _composer.BCCRecipients=m_mailBCCRecipients;
    _composer.AddAttachment(Attach,"asd.csv","text/csv");

//Showshare view
    NPBinding.Sharing.ShowView(_composer,FinishedSharing);
    }

csv is simply a string by the way

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  21. AnthonyTu

AnthonyTu

I also tried different MIME types and encoding, still no luck :(

22. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

May I know on what platform you see the issue?
    And also please let us know what you would formats you want to get supported officially other than current pdf,jpg,png types.

Thanks,
    VB Team

23. AnthonyTu

AnthonyTu

I am testing on Android and I would like to send a file containing a string as .txt and .csv files.

24. djfrail

djfrail

I'm testing out the CPNP IAP by running my game when in airplane mode, playing for a while, then turning off airplane mode (which makes my wifi network reconnect) and then trying to make a purchase. I'm not having any success with CPNP realizing that the internet is back online and the only way I've gotten it to work is to reboot my phone.

Is there anything I can do in CPNP to get it to check for the internet being available again after turning off airplane mode?

25. amoka

amoka

I found the Playmaker actions and downloaded them. What is the difference between these two:
    - Sharing Show Share Sheet
    - Sharing Show Social Share Sheet?

Is there a separate documentation of the actions?

26. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Show Share Sheet uses all available apps/services to share the item. Where as Social Share feature allows only Social Networking services like Facebook/Twitter.

Tutorials:
    Share via Social Network
    Share via Share Sheet (More generic sharing)

Thanks,
    VB Team

27. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Are you on iOS?

28. amoka

amoka

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  29. amoka

amoka

A couple fresh questions:
    • Is there a way to use the Rate My App feature with localization for several languages? Can I set the string values from script or from a PlayMaker action?
    • The External Plugins Integration part of the documentation is empty. I am interested in Google Analytics which is somewhat detailed, but I feel lost without the introduction. What GA plugin is this part about? Could you help with GA integration, please?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  30. djfrail

djfrail

Was doing this test on Android.

31. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Currently there is no direct way to set the text for different languages. You can only set it up from code by making a small change to source code if required.

You can see the tutorial under External Plugins Integration. Please have a look here.

32. amoka

amoka

I was referring to, and I had this very same link in my question. I miss general information in that documentation.
    What exactly is "your Google Analytics" ?

What ingredients do I need to have to use this tutorial?

33. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Ok, you want to know what is Google Analytics.
    Its an Analytics Service which can be used in your app for tracking the usage and many other useful features. More information here.

It's not a service provided by us and its a well known service from Google. The tutorial shown explains about how to make our plugin work in-case you use the Google Analytics plugin in your project.

Thanks,
    VB Team

34. amoka

amoka

Thanks, but I know what the Google Analytics service is. I was asking what the "your Google Analytics" part of the documentation was referring to. That is surely a Unity plugin, right?

The Asset Store has a bunch of Google Analytics plugins. So which plugin is the documentation about? Any? Or the official Google plugin here?
    https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/unity/v4/

35. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hi,
    We mean official Google Analytics Unity plugin. I will make a note over there to avoid confusion.

Thanks,
    VB Team

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  36. Gametyme

Gametyme

Code (CSharp):
    1. get_timeSinceStartup is not allowed to be called from a ScriptableObject constructor (or instance field initializer), call it in OnEnable instead. Called from ScriptableObject 'NPSettings'.
    2. See "Script Serialization" page in the Unity Manual for further details.
    3. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:get_timeSinceStartup()
    4. VoxelBusters.Utility.EditorInvoke:.cctor() (at Assets/Standard Assets/VoxelBusters/Common/Utility/UnityEditor/Scripts/Invoke/EditorInvoke.cs:43)
    5. VoxelBusters.NativePlugins.NPSettings:.cctor() (at Assets/Standard Assets/VoxelBusters/NativePlugins/Scripts/NP/NPSettings.cs:297)
    6. VoxelBusters.NativePlugins.NPSettings:.cctor() (at Assets/Standard Assets/VoxelBusters/NativePlugins/Scripts/NP/NPSettings.cs:291)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. PlayerSettings Validation: Requested build target group (15) doesn't exist; #define symbols for scripting won't be added.
    2. UnityEditor.PlayerSettings:SetScriptingDefineSymbolsForGroup(BuildTargetGroup, String)
    3. VoxelBusters.NativePlugins.NPSettings:UpdateDefineSymbols() (at Assets/Standard Assets/VoxelBusters/NativePlugins/Scripts/NP/NPSettings.cs:423)
    4. VoxelBusters.NativePlugins.NPSettings:SaveConfigurationChanges() (at Assets/Standard Assets/VoxelBusters/NativePlugins/Scripts/NP/NPSettings.cs:377)
    5. VoxelBusters.NativePlugins.NPSettings:<NPSettings>m__21() (at Assets/Standard Assets/VoxelBusters/NativePlugins/Scripts/NP/NPSettings.cs:288)
    6. VoxelBusters.Utility.EditorInvoke:ManageMethodInvoke() (at Assets/Standard Assets/VoxelBusters/Common/Utility/UnityEditor/Scripts/Invoke/EditorInvoke.cs:74)
    7. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()
    I get this error in unity 5.4 beta 21 and a ton more when I try to build in Xcode. When can we expect compatibility with unity 5.4.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    Dotby likes this.
  37. djfrail

djfrail

Is there a way to turn off the Editor Game Center from popping up when I play a scene from the Unity editor?

38. BigRedGames

BigRedGames

Hi guys, I have a problem with get a image from camera. After take a photo the image don't return for the game. I am using a Nexus 4 with Android 4.4.4 to test the Game.

Below is the stack from Logcat:

ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
    I/Unity ( 9880): at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[ExifLibrary.ExifTag,ExifLibrary.ExifProperty].Add (ExifTag key, ExifLibrary.ExifProperty value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I/Unity ( 9880): at ExifLibrary.ExifFile.ReadAPP1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I/Unity ( 9880): at ExifLibrary.ExifFile.Read (System.IO.Stream fileStream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I/Unity ( 9880): at VoxelBusters.Utility.DownloadTexture.OnFetchingResponse () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I/Unity ( 9880): at VoxelBusters.Utility.Request+<StartAsynchronousRequest>c__IteratorE.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I/Unity ( 9880):
    I/Unity ( 9880): (Filename: Line: -1)

39. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hi,
    We have scheduled for the test and get back to with required fixes at earliest. Sorry for the delayed reply, please try to use our product forums for quicker reply.

Thanks,
    VB Team

40. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

We don't own Nexus 4. Can you please pass on the image you took from camera to have a check?

Thanks,
    VB Team

41. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Could you please post us a screenshot on what you mean?

Thanks,
    VB Team

42. djfrail

djfrail

Screenshot attached - played a scene in the Unity Editor and this screen pops up and forces me to click on cancel to continue playing.

Attached Files:

43. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Okie, thanks for providing requested details. Please answer following questions to assist you better
    • Do you have Game Service authentication call at the start of the application?
    • What happens when you press Log In button? Wont the prompt dismiss itself when you press Log In even without filling information?

44. Simon_says

Simon_says

Are you going to support tvOS soon? At least some basic functionality like Game Center.

45. derkoi

derkoi

Hey, I'm having a few issues building for iOS on Windows. I'm using Unity 5.3.5p7 and the 1.3.1.1 Ultra.

I get the following errors when building:

I've tried both suggestions from this thread on your forum but it still doesn't work. Xcode build fails too.

46. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Of course! Soon we will evaluate the work involved in extending support to this platform and will post an update about possible release dates.

Simon_says likes this.
  47. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Are you using any other 3rd party plugin? If so, can you please try exporting with just our plugin and let us know if you still face any issue.

Also cross check the file permissions granted to your account. Plugin deals with I/O operations, so currently its crashing at that point. Can you try logging as Admin user and give it a try.

Keep us posted.

48. derkoi

derkoi

Thanks, I will look into that tomorrow and get back to you

49. derkoi

derkoi

Hi, I tried to build with only your plugin in the project, nothing else. I got this error in Unity and over 100 errors in Xcode.

Also I have admin privileges on my Windows account.

50. Dotby

Dotby