Search Unity

[WIP] Flex Player Data

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Pixelith, May 21, 2015.

1. Pixelith

Pixelith

Let me start off with I am working on this system for me. As to reuse in future games since most games come with these features out the box.
    What is in the system currently
    Health
    Exp
    Skill Points
    Money
    Store

What is being worked on
    Saving these states
    Mana(Magic)

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

This is very early WIP and is my first script I've actually gone in depth with. Please let me know if there is anything I should add to it to make it more flexible. I should have a video up soon showing the basic gist of it.

-UPDATE-
    I have updated the script a lot and added a saving and loading function compatible with the uGUI. The script is coming along well. I also reorganized the script variables and added in some new variables you can adjust to your needs.
    Capture.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    Capture2.PNG

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  2. Pixelith

Pixelith

Update-
    I've gotten the stores working and successfully subtract money and skill points

3. Pixelith

Pixelith

Update-
    Saving and loading all variables through uGUI is now possible. So if you need to save your exp, levels, money, it can be done. Health can be saved along with karma also.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  4. Pixelith

Pixelith

Update-
    System is coming along well. Might disperse it into multiple scripts if needed. By multiple of course I mean like Enemy drops and such. So far everything else has been great.