Search Unity

My last android game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by celescu, Aug 26, 2015.

1. celescu

celescu

2. celescu

celescu

3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Well that's different.
    The auto shooting is interesting - I thought at first I didn't like it, but it wasn't bad after a couple waves.

I didn't like the invisible barriers though. Those are restrictive and is really an issue you should fix. I'd make it so the players could go as far left or right as they wanted and the enemies flocked to the player if he gets too far away or something. I also think I'd allow the player to crash into the ground. But give an audible and visual indicator to indicate getting too close to the ground is bad.

Overall nice first pass.
    Thanks for the playplayfun link. I didn't even know they existed.

4. celescu

celescu

My wife said something similar. Exactly their words were: It's like playing in a fishbowl (in spanish of course). My intention was a city background and you had to save it from the ufos. I didn't expected this aspect dislike people. Well I suppose that in future version the background will be more like a infinite runner. Now I feel something lazy to change that after so many hours tuning the backgrounds and the parallax.

Btw Thanks a lot for your honest feedback

playplayfun is a new and interesting web specialized in reviewing indie games. I am one of their first reviews. I hope they success.

see you!

theANMATOR2b likes this.