Search Unity

My first Android game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by IcebergEntertainment, Oct 18, 2014.

1. IcebergEntertainment

IcebergEntertainment

Hello there Unity community,

I have released my first Android based game with iOS support coming soon. I would love to receive any feedback from anyone who would be willing to check it out. Positive ratings on the store are greatly appreciated!

My wife was telling me she wanted to play a Simon-like game but could not find one that she liked on the store so it gave me the idea to make one.

Mirror Mirror Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IcebergEntertainment.MirrorMirrorfree

Mirror Mirror is an addictive and simple memory game. All you have to do is watch the cubes light up and mirror that pattern. If successful the pattern will replay and you it will extend the length by one additional cube; however, should you get it wrong game over and you will have to start over from the beginning.

Do you have what it takes to set the World's high score?

Features:
    * Normal Mode: In this mode the cubes are all stationary and no hidden tricks.
    * Extreme Mode: In this mode the cubes are constantly rotating and upon successful completion of the pattern they will move into a new position.
    * Multiplayer Mode: In this mode up to 4 players in the same room will be able to play on the same pattern to see which of your friends has the best memory! Please note that this is not an online multiplayer and you will have to pass the device to the next player. Online multiplayer will be added at a later date.
    * Extra Life: On both Normal and Extreme Modes should you fail to complete the pattern you will have a 50% chance to gain an extra life. An extra life will allow you to replay the same pattern from where you lost, but beware only 1 extra life is possible per pattern.

Future Updates:
    * Online multiplayer
    * Multiple extreme modes that are randomly selected
    * Facebook and Google + integration
    * Online leaderboards
    * And many more...

Free vs Paid
    * The paid version is 100% ad free and you have a 100% chance to gain and extra life for normal and extreme modes.

2. Jack62Lewis

Jack62Lewis

Just got it and rated it four stars.
    It's really quite addictive and a fun pass time which is always nice in these simple phone games.

One thing though, the graphical design of the game could probably be improved which would make the game overall be more appealing to people (especially since their decision to download it will be partly based on the screenshots)
    Also, you should make it so that an ad doesn't pop up every time you fail but rather make it have a one in five or ten chance to appear when you die. So that the game isn't as stoppy and starty as with an ad every time the player dies.

3. IcebergEntertainment

IcebergEntertainment

Thank you for taking the time to check out the game and provide me with the feedback that you did. Previously the full screen ads would only show should the player pass level 3, but now I have made them only show when they pass level 3 and is a chance that they will see the ad like you suggested.

Our goal is to improve the graphical design of the game, but that will be done sometime in the future.