Search Unity

My 1st unity game Meow Adventure

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by kittykuma, Jul 3, 2015.

?

Is the game too hard ?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kittykuma

kittykuma

Hello Unity community, I finally published my first Unity 2D game in google play store, It's called "Meow Adventure".
    Took me about 2.5 month to learn Unity coding and creating arts/UI and doing the integration. I'm still a noob Developer.
    Please come to check it out, and any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you very much!

http://market.android.com/details?id=com.kittykuma.MeowAdventure

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Would get more feedback if there was also a web build available. From the images it looks like the controls could be point & click for pc.
    Graphics look nice from the images.

kittykuma likes this.
  3. kittykuma

kittykuma

theANMATOR2b,
    Thanks a lot for your input, actually there is already a Unity web version on my website. But it has about 7MB in size, so will take a while to load the page.
    Check the Web play version at:
    kittykuma.com

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. kittykuma

kittykuma

And I finished a Video trailer about my game posted it on youtube.
    Please play the game, either android or web version. I need some feedback whether if I need to reduce the game's difficulty or not?
    here is the game trailer.

5. jakeb_93

jakeb_93

Hello,

I am very impressed with this. I wish i could be even half as good as this. The game is fun, i played it on the web player, the controls with the mouse were a little frustrating.

I would say the difficulty was a little too hard. I managed to get past the first level with only a fraction of a second left, and failed the second level by at least 5 seconds. I would say i could do these levels if i got better at the game. I think you should make the game easier to start with - maybe by making the play area smaller.

kittykuma likes this.
  6. kittykuma

kittykuma

Hello Jakeb_93,

thanks for helping test out my game. I indeed take your first experience into consideration, and make some change to my game. Now the overall timer will start from 30s, whenever user advance a level the timer reduce 1 second. until reach the original value which is 24 second at level 7. New players do need some warm up time. I get it. Thanks for your input!
    Took me awhile to adjust the code to accommodate this change, as I said in the original post. I'm still a noob developer.

Do you mind if I put your unity ID into the update notes in my google store APK update? like a special thank note.

if you have time please drop by the website and try it again to see whether the change makes your life a bit easier this time.

7. jakeb_93

jakeb_93

Hi Kittykuma,

By all means do that. I think this change is god. I picked the game up alot better this time.

8. kittykuma

kittykuma

Hello jakeb_93

New APK up in the Google store with updates you suggested and put your name in the update notes too. Thanks a lot for helping me improve the game. :)

9. kittykuma

kittykuma