Search Unity

Music Packs For All Genres

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by mlamanna, Jun 27, 2014.

1. mlamanna

mlamanna

Badlands Music Pack 1 out now!
    Over 990MB of music and seamless loops for only $45.

Badlands Music Pack 1 contains a hybrid of western, industrial and electronica-styled music, included are ambient tracks perfect for driving around in a post apocalyptic wasteland and tension tracks designed for combating hordes of mutants. The main tracks are broken down into sub loops to give the user a broader spectrum of music.

LISTEN NOW

2. mlamanna

mlamanna

Hi developers,
    If you purchased one of my music packs and it was used in a released game or soon to be released, shoot me an email with a link. I would love to play it and spread the word.

Cheers,
    Mike
    michael@mlamanna.com
    www.mlamanna.com

3. mlamanna

mlamanna

4. mlamanna

mlamanna

Another great review for Fantasy Music Pack 1

"Top-quality music (and now with added SFX and combat loops!)"

5. mlamanna

mlamanna

6. mlamanna

mlamanna

7. mlamanna

mlamanna

If you purchased one of my music packs and plan on using it in a youtube video just reach out to me via email michael@mlamanna.com with the link and I will clear any copyright infringement issues.

Thank you,
    Mike

hopeful likes this.
  8. mlamanna

mlamanna

Another great review for Fantasy Music Pack 1, thanks Mathew.

"I recently purchased this to use in my upcoming tactical RPG. I love the music and I love the emotions all the tracks make me feel when I am testing out the game or playing it on my phone.
    I highly recommend this creator and this pack. Great purchase for anyone looking for some fantasy music. 5 stars without a doubt."

9. mlamanna

mlamanna

10. schmosef

schmosef

I really like it. I'll be buying it soon. Hope you come out with more packs like this. I love that chiptune sound.

I love that 80s retro synth sound in general. More! More! More!

mlamanna likes this.
  11. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thank's :)

12. mlamanna

mlamanna

13. hopeful

hopeful

Was happy to see Badlands 1 on sale this morning, so I bought it immediately. :)

I've been listening to it on Soundcloud for the past several weeks, trying to envision how I could use the tracks. It's good stuff!

mlamanna likes this.
  14. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thanks, I will be releasing Badlands Music Pack 2 by end of June.

hopeful likes this.
  15. mlamanna

mlamanna

Look for Badlands Music Pack 2 coming soon.

16. mlamanna

mlamanna

Some amazing emails and feedback for Badlands Music Pack 1, thanks everyone. Look for Badlands Music Pack 2 end of June mid July.

"I'm getting AAA quality at this price... Awesome"

"Oh, it's BAD ... by which I mean it is GOOD"

"As you can hear from the SoundCloud demo, this is evocative adventure music with a techno - western - apocalyptic flair. Each main track is given in both normal (fade in/out) and looping forms. Then variations on the themes of each main track are rendered in ambient and tension loops, so you can better match the music with the emotional quality of your scene.

There's not a lot of Western themed music in the store, so I like having this, but I don't think it locks you into that genre. When I listen to this music I hear a lot of different possibilities".

17. mlamanna

mlamanna

18. hopeful

hopeful

19. mlamanna

mlamanna

lol, yeah I'm going to upload them to soundcloud this weekend.

Stems are different instrument parts that make up the main track, so you can build up tension by layering them on top of each other. Once they are all playing together they are in sync.

Just like this video I made of interactive audio.

schmosef likes this.
  20. schmosef

schmosef

Wow, that's awesome.

21. hopeful

hopeful

Hmm. Sounds like maybe stems are what I wanted with the Fantasy 1 pack, to help extend the usefulness of the main themes.

If the stems for the Galactic series ever get loaded up, I'll certainly be listening to them. :)

mlamanna likes this.
  22. mlamanna

mlamanna

23. mlamanna

mlamanna

24. hopeful

hopeful

I'm listening to those stems now ....

Seems like they add a LOT of value to the packs, putting more theme-and-variation in the hands of the game dev. I can see playing some of these stems quietly in the background, just on their own. In particular, with tracks that have the explosive bass, I like having a version at hand that is more ambient. I can see where in some situations the explosive or metallic slamming sounds might be mistaken for game SFX and give the player the wrong audio cues.

I had moved these packs off my list since they didn't quite match my game, but with these stems they're back on the list again. Going to have to get them some day, or at least some of them! :D

mlamanna likes this.
  25. mlamanna

mlamanna

26. mlamanna

mlamanna

The Sale Is On :)

27. mlamanna

mlamanna

Just Released, Badlands Music Pack 2.

Badlands Music Pack 2 is the perfect companion to Badlands Music Pack 1, packed with a mixture of hybrid western, industrial and electronica-styled music. Included are ambient tracks perfect for exploring any post apocalyptic wasteland and tension tracks designed for combating hordes of mutants or other foes. The main tracks are broken down into sub loops to give the user a broader spectrum of music.

LISTEN NOW

28. hopeful

hopeful

Hi Michael :)

I saw this come up in the store and had already listened to it a few times this morning before you gave the official announcement. I haven't seen any of the Mad Max type movies in ages, but this music brought that sort of scenario to mind. Kind of a fury + mayhem + wasteland vibe. ;)

I like this music pack. If you're looking for well-crafted, different-sounding game music - as I always am - this is certainly that. It sets the mood for action, and it has a AAA sound.

In particular, I like the softer sounding drum on Dusty Road to Hell, the bass on Gas, Guns, Guts, and Glory, the chugging rhythm on Desperado, and the jangly guitar and digital didgeridoo on No Man's Land. The opening on Lost would make excellent background music for finding oneself in a new world. I confess nothing really stands out for me on Wasteland Raiders, but I do like the ambient and tension loop versions of it.

Badlands 2 is on my shopping list. :)

mlamanna likes this.
  29. mlamanna

mlamanna

This is such a great review, Thank you !!

30. mlamanna

mlamanna

Badlands Music Pack 2 Preview, Tested with RAGE Gameplay.

Purchase Badlands Music Pack 1 and 2 for only $90 now on the Unity Asset Sore and get a full AAA soundtrack for any post apocalyptic game.

31. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thanks to Lane for the great review of Galactic Adventure Music Pack 1, "These are great tunes. Having stem's based on the main loops is a good feature"

hopeful likes this.
  32. mlamanna

mlamanna

schmosef and hopeful like this.
  33. mlamanna

mlamanna

34. mlamanna

mlamanna

Thanks to all the great emails and feedback customers have sent me about my music packs. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm working on "Fantasy Music Pack 3 the atmospheres" which should be out Jan 2016.

hopeful likes this.
  35. mlamanna

mlamanna

36. mlamanna

mlamanna

Preview video of Fantasy Music Pack 3 coming Jan 2016.

37. mlamanna

mlamanna

hopeful likes this.
  38. hopeful

hopeful

IMO, the Galactic Adventure packs are underrated on the store. The music is good and the stems are a super add-on. Some of the people who own them ought to give their reviews!

mlamanna likes this.
  39. mlamanna

mlamanna

hopeful likes this.
  40. mlamanna

mlamanna

41. hopeful

hopeful

Looks good! I'm tempted once again by those Galactic Adventure Packs ... :)

mlamanna likes this.
  42. mlamanna

mlamanna

Great review for Galactic Adventure Music Packs

"Excellent music and support
    I bought Galactic Adventure Packs 1, 2 & 3 for my game. The review for all of them is the same, but I just wrote here as this one doesn't have a written review yet. All the tracks are atmospheric and recorded at high quality. They loop seamlessly after about a minute. There is a roughly even split between tracks that tend towards the ambient and the more uptempo. None include vocals. All the tracks are provided with 2-3 "stems", which is where different parts of the song are broken out into a separate audio file. So in addition to the whole song, there might be a stem with just the drums/rhythm section from the track (full length and same high quality) and another with just the ambient parts. This is an excellent idea - sometimes I just used the stems instead of the full track. Furthermore, when I hit a problem with a couple of the tracks on YouTube, I contacted the composer and he quickly fixed this for me - exemplary customer service. Highly recommended, I would happily purchase more music from this composer."

Thanks Charles

hopeful likes this.
  43. hopeful

hopeful

I'm listening to the stems now on Soundcloud. I'm glad you included them in the packs, Michael. To me they are great little multipliers for the music. I think a lot of times I would use them instead of the full pieces, as for my project I don't need long music so much as short bursts of occasional music. Used this way, I think the stems would provide a ton of variety.

mlamanna likes this.
  44. hopeful

hopeful

Well, I couldn't afford ALL the Galactic Packs, but I did pick up the 4th one.

I used to think the 4th one was the pack that was least appropriate for my game, but with the stems I think I'll have some good fits. :)

mlamanna likes this.
  45. mlamanna

mlamanna

Another great review for the Galactic Adventure Music Pack series, thanks James Kitto.

"Quality Music
    Michael La Manna's Galactic Adventure Music is ideal for anyone creating any Sci-Fi game, of a great many genre types of game. I'm using it in a Tower Defence and it delivers the mood that I hoped to emote. All of La Manna's music is of such a high standard, I will always check out what music he's produced before looking anywhere else. In my experience, the musician is quick to reply to any queries you have. 5 stars is the bare minimum this asset deserves, I'd give it a 6 or 7 if it were only possible. The music has given an added sense of quality to my project.
    Rated by user: ★★★★★"

hopeful likes this.
  46. mlamanna

mlamanna

Music and Atmospheres are done for Fantasy Music Pack 3, now working on a load of sound effects to bundle up :)

hopeful likes this.
  47. mlamanna

mlamanna

Coming soon to the Unity Asset Store, Fantasy Music Pack 3 - The Atmospheres. This pack will include 7 seamless music/ambience loops and a multitude of organic sound effects. This demo is just a very small portion of what is included, all nature sound effects seamlessly loop.

LISTEN TO PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD

48. mlamanna

mlamanna

A small sample of sound effects and music from Fantasy Music Pack 2 & 3 now available on the Unity Asset Store and Unreal Marketplace.

hopeful likes this.
  49. mlamanna

mlamanna

schmosef likes this.
  50. mlamanna

mlamanna