Search Unity

Mounyouhnya - Android & iOS

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Alkann, May 29, 2015.

1. Alkann

Alkann

Mounyouhnya

4s_IMG_2386.png
    Mounyouhnya is a free to play platform game using a top view, controls use exclusively accelerometer so you will have to tilt your smartphone/tablet while looking at it from above. In game shop only sells clothes/skin but it doesn't give any advantages, it's only to support the dev.

There are not many levels for now, it's the first time I make this kind of game. Don't hesitate to give me your thoughts about this gameplay.
    I chose to make the game rather hard than easy to play.
    If it interests you, you are more than welcome to share it, I don't know a lot of people who could share it to their friends.

Dev part :
    At first I wanted to use the front camera to detect the face of the player and use face-tracking but since its position and fov is different for each phone, that I can't test it on so many phones and the fact that people often put a hand above the camera when they use their 2 hands to handle their phone I chose to use accelerometer.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
  2. Alkann

Alkann

Link available for iOS!

3. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

I cant tell what is even going on in that screenshot. Name should be something easy to remember as well.