Search Unity

[Archived] Mojumark™ | Next-gen cross-platform gaming benchmark built on Unity3D 5

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by srmojuze, Jun 5, 2015.

1. srmojuze

srmojuze

(Mojumark has been discontinued. Thanks for all those who helped with testing)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    Setmaster and jpthek9 like this.
  2. macdude2

macdude2

I got 4101 on the newest macbook pro. I'm curious as to what people are getting with better known GPUs though.

srmojuze likes this.
  3. jpthek9

jpthek9

This is a great idea! The information provided by this project could be crucial to many developers.

srmojuze likes this.
  4. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

The Viking Village demo crashed on me about 50% of the way through the benchmark, also I cant click the BenchMark button in full screen mode so have to run the tests in windowed mode. The Colony lab demo gave me a score of 15525 with my somewhat aging AMD Radeon 6870 card.

Ran the Viking one again and it worked this time, at 1920x1080 got a score of 9834. Though leaving it running it crashed again once the test was completed.

srmojuze likes this.
  5. srmojuze

srmojuze

Hi all, thanks for the testing. Mojumark has been discontinued for now, but I still think there are some nice opportunities to develop a "3DMark"-like standardised benchmark and database for Unity3D and other game engines like UE4. Engine-specific benchmarks can be a helpful tool for developers and users particularly in the mobile space. All the best!